Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? (20695 Views)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / Which Is The Fastest Browser You're Using At The Moment / What's The Best Phone You've Ever Used Or You're Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Blinkers: 12:29am On Jan 18, 2019
megrimor:
Just shout SAI BABA

The other caller will automatically assume you don't have sense and will end the call by themselves

Prophet Megrimor!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Adigun924: 12:36am On Jan 18, 2019
Oops... My airtime has finished gonna call you later

1 Like

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by NothingDoMe: 12:39am On Jan 18, 2019
obembet:
Guys I believe many of you have experience this and handled it with maturity. How do you end call you're tired of without sounding rude?

Please can I call you back. Got something I need to take care of.
Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by linearity: 12:41am On Jan 18, 2019
interswitch:
Wale, let me call u back pls

Wale is my neighbour, the most annoying talkative i've ever met

This is not good, you are promising to call him back....be nice don’t get yourself into unnecessary promises...

Simply say....

“I get to do something now, please can we talk later?”

Agreed, you are asking him a question, but you have prefix the question with a task you get to do now and his or her response would be YES.

Since both of you agreed to end the call and you didn’t give him any promises to call, no one is under any obligations.

1 Like

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by DstreetNg: 12:54am On Jan 18, 2019
Do you know,you can actually meet,buy and sell your electronics,smartphones just anything within your university campus?

All you need to do,register post your ads meet up with potential buyer,that's it,Business Done! All within your campus.

Visit https://www.dstreet dot com dot ng/ register post your ads meet potential buyers and sellers within your school campus.
Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by berbs: 12:56am On Jan 18, 2019
"Alright oooo". The caller will get the gist sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Kingbishop: 12:59am On Jan 18, 2019
U make sense die
megrimor:
Just shout SAI BABA

The other caller will automatically assume you don't have sense and will end the call by themselves

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Rhea(f): 1:36am On Jan 18, 2019
obembet:
Guys I believe many of you have experience this and handled it with maturity. How do you end call you're tired of without sounding rude?

How to hang up without sounding rude 101

Other caller: rambling on and on and on
You: Hello? hello? hello? I can't hear you again. Hello? Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Hello? Oooohhhh, this network always messing me up. Hello? I'll call you back, I can't hear you again. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Make sure, you keep saying your own lines without ever stopping to acknowledge the caller. Remember, you can't hear what he/she is saying, right? wink And as soon as you hang up, you switch off your phone for an hour.

There's always my battery died, and I plugged it to charge, and my dog peed on my phone, and I have been drying it under the fan etc etc. Be ingenious like Lai Mohammed cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Angelawhite(m): 1:44am On Jan 18, 2019
sinaj:
Im in the kitchen please let me call you back.

Mtcheeeeeeeew

So my girlfriend has been lying all these while

1 Like

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Take battery out
Oop the call dropped!
Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by sirusX(m): 3:06am On Jan 18, 2019
fasho01:
I quietly switch to flight mode and back intermittently, making it seem like it's network issues.. The person will be tired and end the call mutually

Once you switch to flight mode, it ends the call immediately as there would be no network
Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by fasho01(m): 3:10am On Jan 18, 2019
sirusX:

Once you switch to flight mode, it ends the call immediately as there would be no network

Well, when you become skilled in it like I was forced to by an annoying caller, you'd perfect the act and that won't be the case

However, when the call keeps going off, who won't get fed up of the annoying network and give up on the call? Either way it turns out is a polite way without being rude
Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by bluecircle470: 4:06am On Jan 18, 2019
DavidEsq:

Many ppl are not well on this forum o grin grin grin grin

Many senseless people on NL as we have on Twitter my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Judybash93(m): 4:59am On Jan 18, 2019
megrimor:
Just shout SAI BABA

Word

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 18, 2019
is this one question.
Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by femi4: 5:37am On Jan 18, 2019
obembet:

Hello oooo.....me I no dey hear you again

E be like your network don dey fade

1 Like

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by gonkin(m): 5:54am On Jan 18, 2019
Stand in front of a fan and let the wind do the talking

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by webizone(m): 5:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Even before I clicked on this thread, I knew it would be created by a female. My guess is the OP is a young woman not up to 33 years old. This is usually their problem. How to do yanga, how to block people on facebook, how to cut calls, how to stop a stranger from talking with them and getting close. Too many people just wanting to be their friend but guys dey look for friend. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:56am On Jan 18, 2019
megrimor:
Just shout SAI BABA

You have craze axwea cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by scarybeeeee: 5:58am On Jan 18, 2019
Please let me close my fridge,I'll call you when I'm done.

1 Like

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by tallskinnyperv(m): 5:58am On Jan 18, 2019
sinaj:
Im in the kitchen please let me call you back.
ure in d kitchen getting ur ass sucked by me yh smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by erpsofts: 6:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Just say, Call you back later.hr India solutions
Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by frozen70(f): 6:21am On Jan 18, 2019
Once you sense that the call doesn't make sense again and you are tired of it

Just remove it from your ear and don't off it or don't talk and keep listening until the caller ends the call
Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by deybholar(f): 6:29am On Jan 18, 2019
Most times I just press the end button and put my phone on flight mode so it would look like my battery died. #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by Talknochip(m): 6:35am On Jan 18, 2019
megrimor:
Just shout SAI BABA

i yaff died... ROTFL

2 Likes

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by DavidEsq(m): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Rhea:

How to hang up without sounding rude 101

Other caller: rambling on and on and on
You: Hello? hello? hello? I can't hear you again. Hello? Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Hello? Oooohhhh, this network always messing me up. Hello? I'll call you back, I can't hear you again. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Make sure, you keep saying your own lines without ever stopping to acknowledge the caller. Remember, you can't hear what he/she is saying, right? wink And as soon as you hang up, you switch off your phone for an hour.

There's always my battery died, and I plugged it to charge, and my dog peed on my phone, and I have been drying it under the fan etc etc. Be ingenious like Lai Mohammed cheesy cheesy grin grin
Wat if the oda Person com know say u no get dog? grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You End Call You're Tired Of Without Sounding Rude? by jaxxy(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2019
obembet:

Just tell them “Let me call u back” or my batt is flat like 1% rite now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Set Up My Iphone To Browse With Mtn / Ghanaian Boy's Chat With Fake Messi Exposed Online / Etisalat Has Killed Me With Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.