Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. (2123 Views)

Miyetti Allah: Herdsmen Carrying Guns On Social Media Are Photoshopped / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by haladadon: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
this is the truth, those pictures have been Photoshopped.

if you look at the pictures very well under bright light and under extreme zoom condition. you will notice how fake Atiku's visit to the US is.

his sneakers change color under extreme light and the people welcoming him are good actors. Also look at the way the person standing next to him is looking away.

say no to fake Photoshopped pictures.

Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by ideynl1: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
As a Yoruba Muslim, I agree with.

If this happens to be true Atiku visited US, I'll be very sad.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
haladadon:

if you look at the pictures very well under bright light and under extreme zoom condition. you will notice how fake Atiku's visit to the US is.

his sneakers change color under extreme light and the people welcoming him are good actors. Also look at the way the person standing next to him is looking away.

Otondo view more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by baliyubla: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Atiku must make a Live Video with Trump to convince us its not Photoshop in the words of Zombies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by chiiraq802(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
@OP, I feel ur pain, take heart. bt suicide is not option ooo... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by Sparkle777(f): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Can somebody help me slap this op. angry

5 Likes

Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by NoisyNaybour001(m): 12:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Sparkle777:
Can somebody help me slap this op. angry

lol, d thing weak u ba

1 Like

Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Looking at ur cartoon dp i can tell ur a zombie kid who must have lost his zombie father to suicide as a result of this heart breaking news.
Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by victoronyekwelu(m): 1:50am On Jan 18, 2019
I wonder what the person bellow me thinks
Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by Arthurity1(m): 2:11am On Jan 18, 2019
This thread and it's creator are very stupid and ignorant.
Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by haladadon: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Arthurity1:
This thread and it's creator are very stupid and ignorant.

don't divert from the topic
Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by Arthurity1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
haladadon:

don't divert from the topic
The topic at hand is a stupid one, brought up by an idiot... Do you seriously think that this image is photoshoped? Only idiots would believe that this image is photoshoped.
Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by AstralBody: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
haladadon:

where do u stay? I want to send you a free parcel of sinper. Ewu,anuofia!
Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by haladadon: 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Arthurity1:

The topic at hand is a stupid one, brought up by an idiot... Do you seriously think that this image is photoshoped? Only idiots would believe that this image is photoshoped.

the reason why you resort to insult without facing the topic is because you can't handle the truth.

you are a PDP Zombie thinking about the past. we are in the future.

get used to it. you might think buhari is weak and can't rule, while I think the stress of ruling the country is making buhari weak, it's all the same thing.
you may be right and I'm also right.

your right doesn't make my own right wrong, instead you're the one who's wrong.
Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by id911(m): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2019
haladadon:

Re: The Pictures Of Atiku In The US Are Photoshopped. by sammy99(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
i know u are one of d zombies

but jst continue with ur zombie nature,i can feel ur pains

go back and feed ursef with more lies and propagandas cos dis one is not worth buying.

(1) (Reply)

Another Word For Emir Sanusi, By Jaafar Jaafar - 2 Years Ago Jaafar Jaafar / Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed / How Nnamdi Kanu Died..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.