Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed (2122 Views)

Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case / Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS / Dele Giwa: 32 Years After His Death By Letter Bomb (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by Gistonline(m): 7:21am On Apr 23, 2020
killer of late Newswatch founder, Dele Giwa Revealed

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has revealed the killer of late Newswatch founder, Dele Giwa.

The IPOB leader disclosed this information during a live broadcast on Radio Biafra on Wednesday, April 22.

According to Nnamdi Kanu, Dele Giwa was killed by former Nigerian Head of State, Ibrahim Babangida.

Recalls that Dele Giwa was killed by a mail bomb in his Lagos home on 19 October 1986. The assassination occurred two days after he had been interviewed by the State Security Service (SSS) officials.

In an off-the-record interview with airport journalists, the Deputy Director of the SSS at the time, Lt. Col. A.K. Togun, had claimed that on 9 October Dele Giwa and Alex Ibru had organised a media parley for media executives and the newly created SSS.

The Deputy Director of the SSS claimed that it was at this meeting that the SSS and the media executives reached a secret censorship agreement. Under this agreement, the media was to report any story with the potential to embarrass the government to the SSS before they tried to publish the same.

Before Dele Giwa’s death, in the first few months of the administration of General Ibrahim Babangida, who took power in August 1985, Dele Giwa’s Newswatch magazine was printed IBB’s face on the cover, four times and even criticised “anyone who attempted to make life unpleasant for Babangida” but the paper later took a more hostile view of the Babangida regime.

Speaking during a live broadcast, Kanu said late Giwa was killed because he exposed the corruption in MPN and Fugro, alleging that IBB who ordered the death of the Newswatch founder, also killed the man that delivered the parcel bomb that killed Dele Giwa.

His words:

“Do you know why I love Gideon Orkar? He is a lover of the truth. If you don’t love Dele Giwa, you are not a lover of truth. That means you can never ever accept truth in your life and you can never progress.

“Sadly, both men lost their lives but we are not discouraged. No sensible person will be discouraged.

“When I told you that Babangida killed Dele Giwa killed did you believe me? Now that I am reading what Major Gideon Orkar said in 1990, now you believe me? Everybody knew.

Source: https://baze9.com.ng/2020/04/nnamdi-kanu-reveals-who-killed-dele-giwa/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by helinues: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Revelead by delusional Kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by BigTableShaker(f): 7:27am On Apr 23, 2020
How can you be a Igbo, a hunchback and an albino the same time?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by DanseMacabre(m): 7:30am On Apr 23, 2020
But we've known this since the day it happened, so what else are you revealing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by guidelight: 7:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Truth is a bitter pill. The world hates the bitter pill.

4 Likes

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by 2016v2017: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2020
helinues:

You're a scumbag. why not disprove him,sycophant zombie

5 Likes

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by helinues: 7:35am On Apr 23, 2020
2016v2017:

You're a scumbag. why not disprove him,sycophant zombie

Disprove albinos hunchback statement when he will wake up tomorrow to drop another jargons.

Kanu is only far intelligent to his supporters not to an average people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by Simplyleo: 7:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Pls how is this a "revealed"?

Has this not been the rumour all along?

And for this reason, the illiterates drinking his urine up and down will once again start singing his praises again as "very intelligent".

I swear ipob pigs are the most foolish animals ever existed on the green planet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by Amotolongbo(f): 7:35am On Apr 23, 2020
What is Chukwudi Al Abakaliki (Kanu’s impostor) saying again?

We have known this since 1986 now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2020
But we've all known the truth before now, why is saying it like it's breaking news?

1 Like

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by AgabaIDu2: 7:43am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
Pls how is this a "revealed"?

Has this not been the rumour all along?

And for this reason, the illiterates drinking his urine up and down will once again start singing his praises again as "very intelligent".

I swear ipob pigs are the most foolish animals ever existed on the green planet.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by manuelreports: 8:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
What is Chukwudi Al Abakaliki (Kanu’s impostor) saying again?

We have known this since 1986 now.

Sounds Childish try another one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by scoundrel(f): 8:01am On Apr 23, 2020
1. Nobody cares.
2. Everybody knows.
3. There’s no point dying for the country.
4. As usual the perpetrator won’t face justice of any sort.
Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by Amotolongbo(f): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2020
manuelreports:

Sounds Childish try another one
how may I help you?

1 Like

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by manuelreports: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
how may I help you?
Help ur sick mind first
Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by Amotolongbo(f): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2020
manuelreports:

Help ur sick mind first
if I start with you!

Heaven and earth will forsake you.
Just a warning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by topstone4: 8:32am On Apr 23, 2020
helinues:

If you need someone else to tell you this, then you are the disillusioned one here.

1 Like

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by 2016v2017: 9:09am On Apr 23, 2020
helinues:

Disprove albinos hunchback statement when he will wake up tomorrow to drop another jargons.

Kanu is only far intelligent to his supporters not to an average people
you're just online for attention seeking. You're unintelligent
Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by 2016v2017: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2020
[/quote]
Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by 2016v2017: 9:13am On Apr 23, 2020
[/quote]
Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by manuelreports: 9:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Amotolongbo:
if I start with you!

Heaven and earth will forsake you.
Just a warning!
Start with who
Well I don't waste my time on stupid people
Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2020
Babangida committed alot of attrocities and anybody not from the indomie generation knows that

That's why Tinubu& Co used the social media to castigate him when he was seeking help to be re-elected as a president in a civilian administration

And that marks the end of his electoral career!!!

Call it power tuzzle. Na you sabi but he (Tinubu) got that right!!!

1 Like

Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by Jsbabansheb: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Newswatch Founder, Dele Giwa's Killers Revealed by Amotolongbo(f): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
manuelreports:

Start with who
Well I don't waste my time on stupid people
definitely, stupidity flows through your veins, and I understand that is genetical.

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Why Obaseki Was Disqualified From APC Primary – Ize-iyamu / Okezie Ikpeazu Completes Aba/owerri Road / Salary Scale Of The Nigerian Police Force. So Shameful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.