Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America (32035 Views)

Photos Of Atiku With Nuhu Ribadu And Senator Shehu Umar Buba In Abuja / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
we are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by SaiAtikuTill203: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Glink2018:

You are because your atikuloot is in America....

February 16 is around the corner .... when your corrupt candidate will be defeated

Stay tuned..
RANT TO DEATH...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Someone should tip FBI that Atiku is in their count... oh wait, their government is shutdown. Good timing.
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Ngbeman: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Where is ?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by crownwealth: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
IYANGBALI:
I am honestly proud of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, he acts and look more Presidential than sai baba. I am not proud of Buhari and he never for once impressed me with his fake integrity

God bless you, my regards to BABANGBALI

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Dpharisee: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
amaniro:
he didn't just go to US. He went to the federal capital Territory grin

He is in Asokoronton and Maitamanton District of Abuja grin
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by crownwealth: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ngbeman:
Where is ?

In kuje prison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by harwokunle1236(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
PDP power to de pple.God have put our enemies to shame.Atiku carry go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by googi: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
Poor Nigeria, poor Africa.

Atiku finally sealed the deal with USA. Like Tinubu, decided to be a SPY for America.

Look at the bunch of rogues Nigeria have to chose from.

Pity!

Ask Manuel Noriega of Panama what happened to him before he died in American prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by amaniro: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dpharisee:

He is in Asokoronton and Maitamanton District of Abuja grin

And even jabi DC

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by sammy99(m): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2019
some zombies will still not believe dis cos dey are meant to believe lies and not d truth.

I said it it earlier dat atiku will get it right dis time around cos foreigners will b ones visiting nigeria and not only paying a visit,they will also talk about things dat will benefit dis country.

Atikuobi mean business with nigeria.

If u are not atikulated,u are wrong.
Its better u atikulate now b4 its too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Reeses: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
This is game over for APC.dont tell me it ain't because it is done done.Time out!!!!!wazzri for president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by NWABUKA007(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
macaranta:
I don't know the kind of technology used in thislil atiku video grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by KoeChz(m): 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2019
Glink2018:

Atiku is always a loser....he will lose
buhari was a loser too before he perfected his rigging plan in 2015,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Greenvaiper: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
truentalk:
[s]Is that all? It's not necessarily you lie before people vote for your favourite.
I want to see his picture with American President.[/s]

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Oponel1962: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Going to America does not mean anything.
That can never reverse the truth.
He is corrupt and was banned. Obj knows it and so the entire world.
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Greenvaiper: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oponel1962:
Going to America does not mean anything.
That can never reverse the truth.
He is corrupt and was banned. Obj knows it and so the entire world.

Blockheaded zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by freemi(m): 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
ClearFlair:
Shameless thief.
e pain am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by eazyman(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2019
Even Senator Shehu Sani is Now ATIKULATED! see his latest tweet advising HATERS...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by jamace(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
Zombies hit by a thunderbolt. Zombies in utter bewilderment. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by IloveToMess: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2019
AnanseK:

Wailers are really idiotic, so going to the US is now the criterium for choosing a President?

No body will trust a criminal just because US government did not press charges.

Let him return and face the music , a massive defeat at the polls next month.

(Assuming that he didn’t end up in prison there).

But not going to US was right?? grin tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Guestlander: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
ITbomb:
I'm just so happy this evening, I don't know why
God bless President-elect Atiku Abubakar
God bless Nigeria

You will be so disappointed on election day. I forsee a lot of suicides from PDP tools.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by IloveToMess: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Guestlander:

You will be so disappointed on election day. I forsee a lot of suicides from PDP tools.
All i see is Buhari hand over and BMC means of livelihood coming to a premature end.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Guestlander: 10:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
IloveToMess:

All i see is Buhari hand over and BMC means of livelihood coming to premature end.

Election day.
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by IloveToMess: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
Guestlander:

Election day.

Yes oo we cant wait. Where will you commit suicide BMC tell me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by MizMyColi(f): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
This video is not real, it is heavily edited. They replaced Murtala Muhammad Airport with Dulles VA airport.

They used Alien Tech - Festus Keyamo, 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by IloveToMess: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2019
Admin401:
Someone should tip FBI that Atiku is in their count... oh wait, their government is shutdown. Good timing.
If their Government is shut down why not go to USA and break banks or better still commit act of terrorism, at least nothing will happen to you since the Govt is shut down, Good timing isnt it. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Guestlander: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
IloveToMess:

Yes oo we cant wait. Where will you commit suicide BMC tell me.

I will have my camera ready for your final dive into the Lagoon. Future idiots may learn from it.
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Decibel: 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
intruxive:
grin
Lol, gullible IPob will start celebrating as if atiku won election already. Their mumu na factory fitted
You're in "sifia" pain grin

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by IloveToMess: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
Guestlander:

I will have my camera ready for your final dive into the Lagoon. Future idiots may learn from it.
That joke is on a pained BMC like you. You will be on my Surveillance list incase you wanna commit suicide when Atiku wins so you dont end your misery without seeing Nigeria great again with your eyes. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by CaptainFM1: 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2019
mbaboy:
Atiku, Saraki and PDP are master strategist

Otunba Gbenga Daniel is the master strategist.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Customs Confirms Face-Off Between Residents, Officers In Ibarapa / Hadiza Buhari-Bello Replies Ezekwesili, BBOG: We Don’t Need To Steal Your Ideas / President Macron: "Why I Visited Afrika Shrine In Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.