Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America (32038 Views)

Photos Of Atiku With Nuhu Ribadu And Senator Shehu Umar Buba In Abuja / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Ayobami7(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
ok
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by dahnimoh(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
This is the last hurdle.

APC,is there any other thing you want him to do to prove that the whole world is behind him.
Hospital bed will be fully occupied tomorrow by APC loyalists.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by IloveToMess: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2019
dahnimoh:
This is the last hurdle.

APC,is there any other thing you want him to do to prove that the whole world is behind him.

I wonder what toutish Festus Keyamo will come up with this time, i know he will not sleep tonight he must come up with something tomorrow else APC will sack him from his BMCism job.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Adebowale89(m): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
congrats to Atiku for entering USA and I hope that is enough to gives him the victory in Feb 16
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by ajepako(f): 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
sureheaven:
Nonsense..... It can move their gullible followers .

Atiku can also visit Jerusalem and red Sea, he won't win the coming election. shocked

Many of you will cry, wail and will remain in agony for another four years.

PMB till 2023

Stale.

Boring

Lack lustre

Like Buhari at the government sponsored monologue against himself that he even lost!

Have some shame and howl in se cret

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Pinkyhubb: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by LZAA: 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adebowale89:
congrats to Atiku for entering USA and I hope that is enough to gives him the victory in Feb 16

Dm hack ur akant?grin grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 sarrki deomelo passingshot

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Adebowale89(m): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
LZAA:

t

dem hack your brain? why calling those monikers while quoting me

Atiku enter USA congrats to him that's what I have been waiting for even though he took him many yrs to apply for visa that doesn't take upto a week for ordinary citizen of Nigeria

either he's lobby to enter USA at least no talk about that again. let him come and prove his political worth at the poll. entering USA or not won't reverse the decision of average of Nigerians
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by LZAA: 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
Adebowale89:

dem hack your brain? why calling those monikers while quoting me

Atiku enter USA congrats to him that's what I have been waiting for even though he took him many yrs to apply for visa that doesn't take upto a week for ordinary citizen of Nigeria

either he's lobby to enter USA at least no talk about that again. let him come and prove his political worth at the poll. entering USA or not won't reverse the decision of average of Nigerians
Ok oh grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Guestlander: 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
IloveToMess:

That joke is on a pained BMC like you. You will be on my Surveillance list incase you wanna commit suicide when Atiku wins so you dont end your misery without seeing Nigeria great again with your eyes. grin grin

I will be back on this page on election day to taunt you.
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Bennycollins: 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Yes he must go to Sambisa forest and thereafter, Mars and finally the sun. grin grin
dahnimoh:
This is the last hurdle.

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by isnovic(m): 1:21am On Jan 18, 2019
sureheaven:
Nonsense..... It can move their gullible followers .

Atiku can also visit Jerusalem and red Sea, he won't win the coming election. shocked

Many of you will cry, wail and will remain in agony for another four years.

PMB till 2023

With the rate Buhari is disappointing, he just might gift the President to Atiku.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by OLUWABIG(m): 1:30am On Jan 18, 2019
AnanseK:

Wailers are really idiotic, so going to the US is now the criterium for choosing a President?

No body will trust a criminal just because US government did not press charges.

Let him return and face the music , a massive defeat at the polls next month.

(Assuming that he didn’t end up in prison there).

But I thought you APShit guys (oshiomole) said we need a president that can travel anywhere isn't

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 18, 2019
LZAA:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Immhotep has confirmed it kikiki grin
Stola and deomelo will not like this
Kai el lifeless wee be shouting kwarapshan rite nw o
Cc DaBullIT imperialyoruba
Let's keep consoling the sai babarians before they enter into depression

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by lexy2014: 5:48am On Jan 18, 2019
amaniro:
He didn't just go the to US. He went to the federal capital Territory grin

Washington DC

United States of Adamawa
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 18, 2019
amaniro:

Washington DC

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Omar09(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2019
ClearFlair:

Theses PDP really take themselves seriously. Nobody’s thinking about you lot. We are already in celebratory mood here. God bless PMB and PYO

Uncle, E pain you? If I be Davido 'I go take paracetamol for your head o' but I no be Davido gan

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by engrjacuzzi: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2019
"ATIKUINAMERICA" will be a better trending than the just concluded "10 years challenge ".

Nollywood please, we can't wait to see these two movies this year
1) back to Daura part 1 & 2

2) Atiku in America

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by shammah1(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2019
He didn't just go to FCT (Washington), he lodged at President Trumps hotel.
amaniro:

Washington DC

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by ClearFlair: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2019
Omar09:

Uncle, E pain you? If I be Davido 'I go take paracetamol for your head o' but I no be Davido gan

You people are just funny. Atiku is no contest for Buhari.
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by IloveToMess: 10:38am On Jan 18, 2019
Guestlander:

I will be back on this page on election day to taunt you.

Keep cajoling yourself with false expectations. Typical reverse psychology of a loser. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
IloveToMess:

If their Government is shut down why not go to USA and break banks or better still commit act of terrorism, at least nothing will happen to you since the Govt is shut down, Good timing isn't it. grin grin grin
Their resources are being focused into more important things. They don't even have enough resources to continue investigating the president, Trump and his Russian collusion because of the shutdown, how much more an inconsequential Nigerian? It was the best timing ever. Let him try going back when the government is fully functional.
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Glink2018(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
RANT TO DEATH...

U rotten to hell fire
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
Glink2018:

Okay... you are carried away by theifery look....

Kontinue...
it's better than the lifeless one
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Glink2018(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
IYANGBALI post=7488y8513:
it's better than the lifeless one

Okay...in your linage , to be a thief is not an issue...

"Things Fall Apart "
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by IYANGBALI: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
Glink2018:

Okay...in your linage , to be a thief is not an issue...

"Things Fall Apart "
yes tongue
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by IloveToMess: 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
Admin401:
Their resources are being focused into more important things. They don't even have enough resources to continue investigating the president, Trump and his Russian collusion because of the shutdown, how much more an inconsequential Nigerian? It was the best timing ever. Let him try going back when the government is fully functional.

Illiteracy must be strong in your family gene.
Who can explain this foolishness, so Atiku is still under investigation and not condemned to be arrested as APC claimed before now, i though you lot were saying if he ever steps foot on American soil it would be the end of him, so he is not a condemned man after all but still under "investigation". The way you people portray senselessness and daftness with full pride baffles megrin
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Greenvaiper: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2019
Admin401:

Your types with low sub-zero I.Q should restrict your selves to the ashewo thread where touts, riff raffs and idiots reign supreme.
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2019
IloveToMess:

Illiteracy must be strong in your family gene.
Who can explain this foolishness, so Atiku is still under investigation and not condemned to be arrested as APC claimed before now, i though you lot were saying if he ever steps foot on American soil it would be the end of him, so he is not a condemned man after all but still under "investigation". The way you people portray senselessness and daftness with full pride baffles megrin

If after 30 years of home training, the best usernane you could come up with is "I love to mess" then your family has failed as a unit. Your father and mother both incompetent and a complete drain on the Nigerian society. It makes sense that they would birth someone like you though grin grin grin

Anyways, my point still stands. Let him go back after the shutdown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki, Wife Remember Gbegi Ojora 10 Years After Death (photos) / Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose / 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.