Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,305 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America (31903 Views)

Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2019
Greenvaiper:

Your likes with low sub-zero I.Q should restrict your selves to the ashewo thread where touts, riff raffs and idiots reign supreme.

Imagine being so angry you had to read through my previous post. grin grin oh how i love this timeline

Imagine a Nigerian, the lowest of the lowest thinking he's in any position to dish out advice. Killing yourself and ending your bloodline would be a blessing to this forum grin grin

How dare you speak to me? Literal subhuman.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by IloveToMess: 11:00am On Jan 19, 2019
Admin401:

[s]If after 30 years of home training, the best usernane you could come up with is "I love to mess" then your family has failed as a unit. Your father and mother both incompetent and a complete drain on the Nigerian society. It makes sense that they would birth someone like you though grin grin grin

Anyways, my point still stands. Let him go back after the shutdown.[/s]

Save your energy bro APC is going home.
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Greenvaiper: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2019
Admin401:

Imagine being so angry you had to read through my previous post. grin grin oh how i love this timeline

Imagine a Nigerian, the lowest of the lowest thinking he's in any position to dish out advice. Killing yourself and ending your bloodline would be a blessing to this forum grin grin

How dare you speak to me? Literal subhuman.

In real life, you would require security clearance to get near me. All these miscreants on nairaland.

If you know, you know
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
Greenvaiper:

In real life, you would require security clearance to get near me. All these miscreants on nairaland.

If you know, you know
Keep LARPing online. Looser. grin grin grin grin If you were anything like what you're saying you won't be so bitter about an opinion, but becuase you're so affected by politics you take it personal. Fvck out of here roleplaying nigger grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Greenvaiper: 12:22pm On Jan 19, 2019
Admin401:
Keep LARPing online. Looser. grin grin grin grin If you were anything like what you're saying you won't be so bitter about an opinion, but becuase you're so affected by politics you take it personal. Fvck out of here roleplaying nigger grin grin grin

I know you very well and i will deal with you
Re: Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Greenvaiper:

I know you very well and i will deal with you

Seething

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbos In Lagos Pledge Allegiance To Gani Adams / Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News / Tinubu's Supporters Take Campaign To New York, Rent Trucks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.