Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education (14455 Views)

Unity Schools To Resume October 11 - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education / Schools Must Setup Isolation Centers Before Reopening - Adamu Adamu / ASUU Says The Strike Will Be Called Off Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 18, 2019
Naso grin
Keep your surroundings safe from pests and harmful insects. Check this out
https://www.nairaland.com/4882653/keep-environment-free-dirt-pests#73534525
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by henryduru2(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2019
Abeg make dis no de whine us naa undecided house don tire me

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by Spino3: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2019
Why not post game b4 it start not after it might have finish u come post am.
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by Saintsami(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2019
Like you people use to say. "soon" that can be anytime (today, 2more, even next year)
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by Swan31: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2019
It's a lie. He said that to prevent himself from being asked too much questions about strike at the occasion, i guess.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by Bashnigga(m): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2019
Yeah, we know that already... After the election, right ?
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by Olu4luvme(f): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2019
My oyibo friend ask me
"What is ASUU strike"?
I told him is a festival in our country and it's being celebrated every year.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by DeckonTLC(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2019
Make the strike continue till next month my house rent don expired
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2019
amen o[color=#550000][/color]
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by ITbomb(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2019
Believe anything from APC government at your own risk.

Let me wait to hear from ASUU

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by WonderManly(m): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2019

Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by arije1530: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2019
No be today u na dey talk am ooo

Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by ernesterioo(f): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by Hey25(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2019
Who else is finding it difficult to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship for 2019?

Anyone who knows about the procedure should help a kin angry
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by equitorial1(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by eaglez(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Federal polytechnic offa,I thought polytechnics are on strike
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by jingmy: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2019
When will this menace stop

MAKE MASSIVE SALES THIS YEAR WITH THIS UNBEATABLE ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN WE GUANRANTEE THAT YOU CAN’T GET SAME VALUE ANYWHERE ELSE!

People's lives are hectic; getting to a bricks and mortar store means taking a sizeable chunk out of their day for a detour.

Whether they're just getting through the door after a 10-hour work day, or getting the shopping done at the crack of dawn before the kids get up, customers appreciate the convenience of online shopping.

E-commerce means you can fit into your customer's busy lives, offering the products they want, when they want them.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPTE WITH TOP SITES
BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
Free Domain for 1 Year
SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
Websites comes with 247 availability. NO DOWNTIME!
Contact/enquiry form
Google map integration
Social media integration
Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by Tasheyon(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2019
Sakamanje
Re: ASUU Strike To Be Called-Off Soon - Adamu Adamu, Minister Of Education by ebenezerjoseph1(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
dis ASUU don even taya me but their own children study aboard but common to call d strike they can't .

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Scholarship 2017/2018 / OAU 41ST Convocation Live Update. / Redeemer University Expels 28 Students For Failing Drug Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.