Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Apc Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Is Dead (520 Views)

"APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC / APC Lawmaker Defects To PDP In Rivers State, Says APC Is Dead / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Is Dead by eventsms(m): 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2019
NOW THE WORLD HAVE CONFIRM THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA (ATIKU), WILL YOU ACCEPT APC PROPAGANDA MESSAGE AGAINST ALHAJI ATIKU AGAIN?

APC IS DEAD IF YOU DO NOT KNOW!

NIGERIA SHINE YOUR EYES. STOP ALLOWING LEADERS WHO HAVE FAILED YOU TO MISLEAD YOU AGAIN. ATIKU AND OBI HAVE THE CAPACITY TO MAKE NIGERIA WORK AGAIN UNLIKE APC LEAD FAILED GOVERNMENT.

THIS CURRENT GOVERNMENT HAVE NO GOOD PLAN FOR NIGERIA.

I AND MY FAMILY WILL SUPPORT ATIKU/OBI BY GOD GRACE.

HOW ABOUT YOU?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Is Dead by Movic1(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
Which world confirmed Atiku as the next president of this country? He visited America . So? Ordinary citizens do go there what's the big deal about USA. We should stop fooling around, Atiku can't win that's just the reality. Remember no diaspora votes they won't vote in America but Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Apc Is Dead by Movic1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
eventsms:
NOT THE WORLD HAVE CONFIRM THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA (ATIKU), WILL YOU ACCEPT APC PROPAGANDA MESSAGE AGAINST ALHAJI ATIKU AGAIN?

APC IS DEAD.

NIGERIA SHINE YOUR EYES. STOP ALLOWING LEADERS WHO HAVE FAILED YOU TO MISLEAD YOU AGAIN.

I AND MY FAILY WILL SUPPORT ATIKU/OBI BY GOD GRACE.

HOW ABOUT YOU?

Obasanjo and Atiku Failed Us. We won't allow that to happen again. Let's get Nigeria working again to the Next Level smiley
Re: Apc Is Dead by SluttanSlayer: 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
[s]
Movic1:
Which world confirmed Atiku as the next president of this country? He visited America . So? Ordinary citizens do go there what's the big deal about USA. We should stop fooling around, Atiku can't win that's just the reality. Remember no diaspora votes they won't vote in America but Nigeria
[/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8525249_sn_jpeg183fa203c31fe9f9d59dcd118b0f2ab3

2 Likes

Re: Apc Is Dead by SluttanSlayer: 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
[s]
Movic1:

Obasanjo and Atiku Failed Us. We won't allow that to happen again. Let's get Nigeria working again to the Next Level smiley
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Apc Is Dead by magoo10(m): 11:39pm On Jan 17, 2019
Chai

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Dead by Movic1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
[s][/s]

You will need that after the announcement of the coming presidential election result after Buhari is declared winner ..
Re: Apc Is Dead by SluttanSlayer: 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2019
Movic1:

You will need that after the announcement of the coming presidential election result after Buhari is declared winner ..

Send me your address

I just ordered for you

1 Like

Re: Apc Is Dead by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
The final burial rite will take place on the 29th May, 2019!!!

Come one, come all!!!
Re: Apc Is Dead by abc115: 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
[s]
eventsms:
NOT THE WORLD HAVE CONFIRM THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA (ATIKU), WILL YOU ACCEPT APC PROPAGANDA MESSAGE AGAINST ALHAJI ATIKU AGAIN?

APC IS DEAD.

NIGERIA SHINE YOUR EYES. STOP ALLOWING LEADERS WHO HAVE FAILED YOU TO MISLEAD YOU AGAIN.

HOW ABOUT YOU?
[/s]

Re: Apc Is Dead by Bragalane: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2019
eventsms:

APC IS DEAD.

HOW ABOUT YOU?

Yes o my brother.
Nigerian should stop allowing failed leader to mislead them
Nigerians should now start allowing leaders that declared he will sell their collective wealth even if he dies doing it.
How a single tribe have so many excessively foolish people is beyond me.
That is what you get when you are the lost Jew of Israel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Did Nigerians Fall For Buhari's Oluwole Packaged Integrity? / Lagos Ride For Sanwo-olu/hamzat Set For Jan 27th / Just In- Sanwo-olu Secures $5 Billion Trade Commitment From Swiss Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.