Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku (25947 Views)

Salisu Garba Appointed Administrator Of NJI; Voluntarily Retires As Chief Judge / Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Pasca07: 6:14am On Jan 18, 2019
All theses gibberish atiku is spewing will not make him the next president....Buhari will win come February 16....

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by dazzlingd(m): 6:14am On Jan 18, 2019
I bet buhari does not know what whatxapp admin is

3 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by kareemkamil(m): 6:15am On Jan 18, 2019
Mumu group
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by chukseric504869: 6:16am On Jan 18, 2019
is not by making noise, febuhari is fast approaching, we will see
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by bendike: 6:18am On Jan 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Atiku, careful who you call pot, you little kettle. All those shouting Atiku should slow down o. I repeat,"SLOW DOWN". Who Would You Pick Btw a hypocrite and an unrepentant thief?
Same disease just that they present different symptoms kawai.
Who be unrepentent thief?
Has atiku been convicted charged to court for any misdeed even at the prime of the efcc under ribadu?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by adaviriku4true: 6:23am On Jan 18, 2019
I still prefer him to a no border materialistic Atiku who will not think a second to put Nigeria on Jumia for sale
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Yankee101: 6:24am On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku won't say this

Media assistants can inflame issues

Mr Phrank, i know you, you love to talk alot, stick to the issues

Atiku, still, for President

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Dami12345: 6:28am On Jan 18, 2019
Bethel4Life:
Lets decide this once and for all......

LIKE for atiku..

SHARE for buhari

Are this the only candidate?.
Really. The frying pan or fire.
Death is death.
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Shikini: 6:28am On Jan 18, 2019
booblacain:
This hurts, it really hurts.

I tell you

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by CoolAmbience(m): 6:33am On Jan 18, 2019
Bethel4Life:
Lets decide this once and for all......

LIKE for atiku..

SHARE for buhari

Decide once and for all...for social media abi?

Who is this kid?
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 18, 2019
#words on marble!

though I voted buhari in 2015, I AM CONVINCED BEYOND EVERY IOTA OF DOUBT that the dude is a PATHETIC FIASCO IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS!

THE SCUM SHOULD TAKE SEVERAL BACK SIT.

#NEVER AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Moety: 6:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku you're too much ooo! grin grin

Zombies over to you

3 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by aishapmbtoto: 6:36am On Jan 18, 2019
We know
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2019
JESUS....
But he is RIGHT
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by 10mobile: 6:42am On Jan 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Atiku, careful who you call pot, you little kettle. All those shouting Atiku should slow down o. I repeat,"SLOW DOWN". Who Would You Pick Btw a hypocrite and an unrepentant thief?
You're quite right my angel, that they are same disease manifesting two different symptoms, except that you seemed to prefer B to A at the end of the day by calling him 'you LITTLE kettle'. Truth be told, I consider A far much of the lesser evil. At least, in terms of being capable to admin the kwantiri, which is at issue here, we know A is far better. As for B, even his own wife of 27 years admits he has lost grip of the country. Then, in terms of carrying the entire country along, I believe that A, so far, has shown himself to be a million edges above B. Why, a Northern Muslim who was mature and macho enough to marry a Southern Christian and who dared to pick one of the needlessly dreaded Igbos of all people as running mate, will do better than B who seems consistently unrepentant in pursuing sectional agenda while he is everyone's president. Know it that many gunning for A are only daring to be pragmatic. They know that A is no saint (who is any way? ), even that he's not the Messiah the country needed. Instead, these pragmatic Nigerians consider that, under the PRACTICAL circumstances, A will be a better option as a link road to the elusive messiah.

I have given you this detailed response because I see you are one of the clear-sighted Nigerians, an amazon with a nimble intelligence, just to help your sight get even clearer. I know that someone like you, if convinced in this all-means project to send the current mess we call president back home, will be a force to reckon with. Meanwhile, between A and B, which one will you rather score in an exam? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by umbroxxx(m): 6:44am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74870243:

Thanks for your permission Chairman.
A better Nigeria is what we want.
We don't need to go their way of insults.
We will keep supporting Baba based on his achievement and accomplished projects.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

A thief will definitely call everyone around him a thief, because if you CANNOT trust yourself, who are you going to trust?!
stop skipping your medication it would only make matters worse fir you

3 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by HardBishop: 6:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Chai, the fear of buhari is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by belente(m): 6:49am On Jan 18, 2019
bestman09:
WhatsApp group admin? No!

He is only qualified as a chief herdsmen!
He is not even qualified to be a chief herdsmen with constant 150 cows every year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by umbroxxx(m): 6:49am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74870243:

We will keep supporting Baba based on his achievement and accomplished projects.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

A thief will definitely call everyone around him a thief, because if you CANNOT trust yourself, who are you going to trust?!
stop skipping your medication zombie

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Nature8(m): 6:49am On Jan 18, 2019
Bethel4Life:
Wat da f***.
Did i just hear Whatssap administrator Chai TKO
grin
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by UncleJudax(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Who no perform after 4 years must be booted out. This also has to apply to all other politicians. No more automatic re-election.

Nigerians think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by lovere: 6:52am On Jan 18, 2019
contigiency:

When they say you should define education and to say who is educated, what would be your answer to the question? Or you just want to highlight what your fellow rogues have been saying?
People like you are the reason this country has been the way it is. Imagine a foolish youth like you defending an old man who ordinarily should have been at home playing with his grand-kids. Shame on you. Idiot

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by franchasng: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Talknochip:
AGAIN in a saner clime, Buhari will never be elected as a local government chairman! ... Its a pity that four years of our collective and individual lives has to be harrassed by these strange fellows presently in the seat of power.. May God give us the grace to out numbered those that will still vote for Buhari (ie the Almajiris,those under the broom spell,people of little education,sychophants,brainwashed folks,bigots,elites benefiting from his govt,fanatics and power mongers) etc
Amen.

And may God in His infinite mercy help destroy and foil every of their attempt to rig the election and force a tired Buhari on suffering Nigerians again cry

Buhari fell off the podium at APC Presidential election campaign in Kogi State and almost collapsed if not for his ADC and others that rushed to hold him firmly and carry him up.

Immediately this happened on live broadcast of the event, Channels TV camera man swiftly removed the camera from that scene and no other TV station has aired this embarrassment, I wished foreign stations were covering the event.

Buhari is not the one ruling Nigeria. Some people are using him as figure head to milk Nigeria dry for their pockets.

His wife, Aisha have said this over and over.

Buhari also showed his dissatisfaction when he took over as President in 2015 that he wished he was younger, he knew he can't perform.

He is power drunk and helpless, and if not for the cabals and Tinubu and his schemers scheming to use him pave way for them to produce Nigeria's President in 2023, Buhari would have resigned or won't context reelection.

But if they dare, God of justice, God of the oppressed, God of the suffering and the poor will intervene and do it naturally angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by kenodrill: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Oboy eeeh!

Atiku your mouth pass missile.

Buhari on his way to suicide right now

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by jameskey(m): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2019
Bihari will win 2019 Presidential election.Atiku should go to hell.
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Talknochip(m): 7:03am On Jan 18, 2019
franchasng:
Amen.

And may God in His infinite mercy help destroy and foil every of their attempt to rig the election and force a tired Buhari on suffering Nigerians again cry

Buhari fell off the podium at APC Presidential election campaign in Kogi State and almost collapsed if not for his ADC and others that rushed to hold him firmly and carry him up.

Immediately this happened on live broadcast of the event, Channels TV camera man swiftly removed the camera from that scene and no other TV station has aired this embarrassment, I wished foreign stations were covering the event.

Buhari is not the one ruling Nigeria. Some people are using him as figure head to milk Nigeria dry for their pockets.

His wife, Aisha have said this over and over.

Buhari also showed his dissatisfaction when he took over as President in 2015 that he wished he was younger, he knew he can't perform.

He is power drunk and helpless, and if not for the cabals and Tinubu and his schemers scheming to use him pave way for them to produce Nigeria's President in 2023, Buhari would have resigned or won't context reelection.

But if they dare, God of justice, God of the oppressed, God of the suffering and the poor will intervene and do it naturally angry
A big AMEEEEN

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by wirinet(m): 7:03am On Jan 18, 2019
This same joke defeated Atiku roundly in the 2014 presidential primaries (which Atiku actually came third), and in a congratulatory speech he said;

“I am very confident that you will provide the needed leadership to turn this country around. I have no doubt that you will work with dedicated and qualified Nigerians to protect our citizens, improve our economy, create jobs, improve education, reform governance and fight corruption. You will indeed bring the change Nigerians have been yearning for. Once more, congratulations."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/breaking-news-atiku-concedes-defeat-congratulates-buhari/amp/

So if Buhari was not first to be a whatsapp administrator, what then does that say about Atiku.
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by holluphemydavid(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2019
Are u telling me d truth
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by gare(f): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74870243:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Is anyone stopping you from supporting your baba, So you guys have changed your ways of insulting people, that's is a good one for this year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Communion For Worshippers Without Pvcs - Father Matthew / "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders / Peter Obi's Message To Obidients Over Attacks They Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.