Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku (25958 Views)

Salisu Garba Appointed Administrator Of NJI; Voluntarily Retires As Chief Judge / Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Atiku, careful who you call pot, you little kettle. All those shouting Atiku should slow down o. I repeat,"SLOW DOWN". Who Would You Pick Btw a hypocrite and an unrepentant thief?
Same disease just that they present different symptoms kawai.
did u read this part
“It is a shame that this is the best that a supposed ruling party can produce in the 21st century: a man lacking in vision, elementary knowledge and depth. Buhari is a joke, a parody of the 21st century" it's quite a blow, don't u think so?

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Felixv: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2019
Talknochip:
AGAIN in a saner clime, Buhari will never be elected as a local government chairman! ... Its a pity that four years of our collective and individual lives has to be harrassed by these strange fellows presently in the seat of power.. May God give us the grace to out number those that will still vote for Buhari (ie the Almajiris,those under the broom spell,people of little education,sychophants,brainwashed folks,bigots,elites benefiting from his govt,fanatics and power mongers) etc

we had PHD holder -what did we achieve

buhari in 3yrs increased our foreign reserve to $48bn dollars --completed rail projects that pdp could not complete,

8yrs of atiku as VP what did he do....

buhari will win next month and rule this country till 2023.....
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by namo77: 7:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Lolzzz
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by michoim(m): 7:18am On Jan 18, 2019
What is this mad man saying...
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by proxillin(m): 7:23am On Jan 18, 2019
If you look at Afonja curse saga, you will understand Tinubu role to Yoruba. Yorubas will always have one Afonja that will hand them over to Fulanis. If Tinubu dies tomorrow, another Afonja will rise. Its a curse!
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Probity100: 7:24am On Jan 18, 2019
Pastorlarry:
February will tell
APC =20,569,430
PDP=9,444,320

Oh sorry you omitted the 5 at the front
APC=20,569,430
PDP=59,444,320

Total votes cast 82,456,007. Total void 2,441,657
You will see. Ready for this surprise grin
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by ghuzy01: 7:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Acidosis:

Truth be told, he's right.

No single initiative has been credited to him; even trader moni, n-power, school feeding, conditional cash transfer, etc., are Osinbajo's ideas. They all operate under the office of the vice president.

Buhari is nothing but a figurehead. He made himself Petroleum Minister, yet contributes absolutely nothing to the Ministry aside the grossly purported "integrity" and "anti-corruption".
Facts
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by scribble: 7:29am On Jan 18, 2019
dokyOloye:

Is your money missing?
What exactly did he steal from you?

he stole from all nigerians

but i would rather a thief than a dunce
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by junglej: 7:33am On Jan 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Atiku, careful who you call pot, you little kettle. All those shouting Atiku should slow down o. I repeat,"SLOW DOWN". Who Would You Pick Btw a hypocrite and an unrepentant thief?

Stop spewing nonsense with this mouth of yours. First and foremost it was not Atiku that spoke but his aid so I suggest you to go home to your folks and demand some manners cos apparently you grew up with none.
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by zaFuhrer(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Dad was discussing something serious. I busted into laughter when I saw this. Now he thinks I'm being unserious.
Atiku no get chill atol... See finishing. Fatality. Flawless grin
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Princedapace(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2019
kolnel:
lol

Now atiku is yabbing, just because he went to Yankee

They are both not fit to rule

I will pick a buhari over any atiku

Atiku is a thief

People like u keep making this mistake. Buahari may not be a thief but he is unfit bro. And he forget things. This means he is not okay runing a country. This means people around him can be making decisions on his behalf. So technically, a man who doesn't know that the person he is handing over APC flag to is not a presidential candidate, such a man is been led by proxy. So as it stands, na another person dey rule us, not Buhari. Some two coded men are looting us dry becus even Buhari forgets what was discussed yesterday. He forgets his own signature. Na men dey hold him hand run things. These guys are using his popularity to their own advantage. Baba, Buhari right hand men are fucking rich over night mehn. These guys Don take over all the major institutions and contracts. Go Abuja go listen the gist.
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by jaxxy(m): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Smtmes the sheer arrogance from atikus side is worrisome and a reminder of the bold and corrupt men only interested in their pockets and deceiving the masses. Not even ashamed of their corrupt acts.

On Atikus statement that rather unfair cos Pmb has made sm achievements during his administration, finished many abandoned projects, paid forgotten pensioners. His major problem is the economy, herdsmen crisis, lopsided selections and tyranny.

His anti corruption fight was fantastic bt too one sided.
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Ziggylady(f): 7:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Pastorlarry:
February will tell
APC =20,569,430
PDP=9,444,320

We know you APC riggers have alloted fictitious votes for yourselves via INEC/Amina Zakari because buhari is failure and ncompetence personified..but you might be surprised at the outcome
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by chiefolododo(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2019
Pastorlarry:
February will tell
APC =20,569,430
PDP=9,444,320
you are not qualified to be on any social media

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Chuxz311(m): 7:57am On Jan 18, 2019
Nice 1 Atiku grin

SHORYUKEN

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by NobleAngell(f): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2019
junglej:

Stop spewing nonsense with this mouth of yours. First and foremost it was not Atiku that spoke but his aid so I suggest you to go home to your folks and demand some manners cos apparently you grew up with none.
I think u need that more than i do. Your comment says it all. You have the chance to air your own contrary view but you just had to quote me, didn't you? Its my opinion and I'm very much entitled to it.
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Hushteddy(m): 7:59am On Jan 18, 2019
truthnow:

Buhari a joke, unfit to be administrator of WhatsApp group – Atiku

Published

on

January 17, 2019

By

Chijioke Jannah 

The Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has described President Muhammadu Buhari as a “parody of the 21st century” following his performance at Wednesday night’s town hall meeting in Abuja.

In a statement on Thursday, Atiku’s Special Assistant on Public Communications, Phrank Shuaibu, said the town hall meeting had exposed Buhari as a man unprepared to lead a modern nation.

According to him, the meeting made it obvious that the President possessed minimal capacity to hold the office of Head-of-State and also lacked knowledge of the goings on in his administration as well as the policy direction of his government.

The statement reads, “The town hall meeting neither added value nor content to public discuss.

“Clearly, it exposed the fact that the incumbent is neither prepared to rule for another four years, nor does he have a reason to seek a second term.

“The President’s responses to questions border more on classic dementia than reason. It was practically a display of wretched illiteracy.

“It is a shame that this is the best that a supposed ruling party can produce in the 21st century: a man lacking in vision, elementary knowledge and depth. Buhari is a joke, a parody of the 21st century.

“This man has shown that he is unfit to be an administrator of a WhatsApp group, let alone being President of Nigeria. He is not fit, neither should he be allowed to lead the over 200 million Nigerians in the 21st century.

“Of a truth, President Buhari is a man to be pitied because it is apparent he cannot help himself.

“It is now left for Nigerians who are desirous of charting a new course for their country to salvage it by voting Atiku Abubakar on February 16, 2019.”

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/17/buhari-joke-unfit-administrator-whatsapp-group-atiku/

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2019
PLEASE DID ATIKU PLAY FOR RANCHERS BEES OF KADUNA ? THIS STING IS A STING TOO MUCH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Davy55: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2019
sorom4:
This looks like SubZero upper-cut grin grin grin Abeg make una mercy the lifeless FC (that L in lifeless is not worthy of a capital letter).

All We are saying...GIVE us ATIKU!!!
l
in the mood to answer fools this morning,ur atiku what qualities does he have that qualifies. him to be president
chase the ones I see are those of the. leader of a mafia
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by fabre4: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2019
NobleAngell:

A hypocrite is unpredictable. The devil you know is better than...
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by abbasajao(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2019
And you and dubious and corrupt, not fit to be a class rep .
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by mabea: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
How did you know he has not repented? What did you entrust in his hand that is missing since he left governance?
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by donnie(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2019
franchasng:
Amen.

And may God in His infinite mercy help destroy and foil every of their attempt to rig the election and force a tired Buhari on suffering Nigerians again cry

Buhari fell off the podium at APC Presidential election campaign in Kogi State and almost collapsed if not for his ADC and others that rushed to hold him firmly and carry him up.

Immediately this happened on live broadcast of the event, Channels TV camera man swiftly removed the camera from that scene and no other TV station has aired this embarrassment, I wished foreign stations were covering the event.

Buhari is not the one ruling Nigeria. Some people are using him as figure head to milk Nigeria dry for their pockets.

His wife, Aisha have said this over and over.

Buhari also showed his dissatisfaction when he took over as President in 2015 that he wished he was younger, he knew he can't perform.

He is power drunk and helpless, and if not for the cabals and Tinubu and his schemers scheming to use him pave way for them to produce Nigeria's President in 2023, Buhari would have resigned or won't context reelection.

But if they dare, God of justice, God of the oppressed, God of the suffering and the poor will intervene and do it naturally angry

Amin!!!
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by donnie(m): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2019
jaxxy:
Smtmes the sheer arrogance from atikus side is worrisome and a reminder of the bold and corrupt men only interested in their pockets and deceiving the masses. Not even ashamed of their corrupt acts.

On Atikus statement that rather unfair cos Pmb has made sm achievements during his administration, finished many abandoned projects, paid forgotten pensioners. His major problem is the economy, herdsmen crisis, lopsided selections and tyranny.

His anti corruption fight was fantastic bt too one sided.

Mtcheeew
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by newsnjobs(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74870243:

Thanks for your permission Chairman.
A better Nigeria is what we want.
We don't need to go their way of insults.
We will keep supporting Baba based on his achievement and accomplished projects.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

A thief will definitely call everyone around him a thief, because if you CANNOT trust yourself, who are you going to trust?!

Bro.

I can't imagine being in your shoes right now.

Now tell me how possible it is to continue defending the indefensible.

Just throw in the towel.

Buhari should be classify as past of the Natural Disaster that befall our nation.
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by jaxxy(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2019
donnie:

Mtcheeew

I’m aware Sm people prefer to make it at the expense of the country bt such people will not succeed. Only people who have the genuine interest of Nigeria at heart shud lead us. I have no problem with Atiku bt there are a lot of hawks around him.
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Askme8: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2019
kolnel:
lol

Now atiku is yabbing, just because he went to Yankee

They are both not fit to rule

I will pick a buhari over any atiku

Atiku is a thief
and buhari a chronic thief
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by donnie(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2019
jaxxy:

I’m aware Sm people prefer to make it at the expense of the country bt such people will not succeed. Only people who have the genuine interest of Nigeria at heart shud lead us. I have no problem with Atiku bt there are a lot of hawks around him.

At least those with Atiku are educated, humane and detribalized. Not like the dark, wicked duo running PMB's government with a stupid dream of holding a county of 200million to ransom.

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by orisa37: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2019
E don finish am.
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Ajalekoko76(m): 8:47am On Jan 18, 2019
Buhari Is Finished.... Group Admin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Turkish President, Erdogan Offers To Help Nigeria Tackle Terrorism / Adamu Garba: Nigeria Cannot Break, It's A Lie / Four ‘Notorious’ Bandits Terrorising Kaduna LGA Neutralized By Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.