Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku (25954 Views)

Salisu Garba Appointed Administrator Of NJI; Voluntarily Retires As Chief Judge / Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by FreshMekanik: 5:11am On Jan 18, 2019
I was ashamed for the man I voted in 2015. If I were to be buhari, I won't border to contest. He obviously lacks the knowledge.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by osuofia2(m): 5:11am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74870243:
Ok
The dead meat maker, kpele ur job of defending the dullard is truly a tough one.. Every day na uppercut.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by ayufun: 5:12am On Jan 18, 2019
ok
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by lovere: 5:15am On Jan 18, 2019
See uppercut...I have been asking myself how we got here.how could they package an old man with little or no education to steer the affairs and destinies of over 190million Nigerians.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by devigblegble: 5:15am On Jan 18, 2019
Shit is not funny both Atiku & Buhari ain’t fit to be a leader in a sensible country but here we are in a sH1t hole praising Atiku while condemning Buhari..
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 18, 2019
thats if he doesnt rig the elections
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Mac2016(m): 5:23am On Jan 18, 2019
Definitely Buhari is unfit to lead. He needs some serious rest owing to his senility

10 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by sonature1: 5:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Bethel4Life:
Lets decide this once and for all......

LIKE for atiku..

SHARE for buhari

U guys should stop all this

Everyone should go and get their pvc

We have to end this once and for all

4 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Wahala90: 5:27am On Jan 18, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by ivieeseosa: 5:38am On Jan 18, 2019
Are you guys aware that PMB government has almost finish stealing Pension Contribution in the name of borrowings. That was how the money wentt during the military era before OBJ came to stabilize it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Okonbasseyudoh1(m): 5:42am On Jan 18, 2019
This people are just using our head none of them is fit to rule....
Both hausa
Both old
Both liars
People that'll still do close door meeting
And still make everybody confuse...
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Shuugar98(f): 5:45am On Jan 18, 2019
buhari not fit to be Whatsapp group admin? being an admin requires reading, according to Amaechi does not read....

6 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by peacettw: 5:45am On Jan 18, 2019
The punch lines are getting weaker by the minute. Their campaign manager is clearly not worth the money been paid?
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by sugarcoatedhoni: 5:48am On Jan 18, 2019
post=74870243:

Thanks for your permission Chairman.
A better Nigeria is what we want.
We don't need to go their way of insults.
We will keep supporting Baba based on his achievement and accomplished projects.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

A thief will definitely call everyone around him a thief, because if you CANNOT trust yourself, who are you going to trust?!

Hope you know Atiku is currently in the US

Have you alerted the FBI?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by akinbode1(m): 5:53am On Jan 18, 2019
This one heavy oooo

4 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Rizstar: 5:54am On Jan 18, 2019
True talk

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by dokyOloye: 5:55am On Jan 18, 2019
kolnel:
lol

Now atiku is yabbing, just because he went to Yankee

They are both not fit to rule

I will pick a buhari over any atiku

Atiku is a thief
Is your money missing?
What exactly did he steal from you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Oloripelebe: 5:56am On Jan 18, 2019
Chai, that aide must be a nairalander

2 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Boyooosa(m): 5:58am On Jan 18, 2019
My friends in the northern part don't read all these Petties, they roam everywhere with their palito sticking to BBC Hausa, if u need their votes, just translate all these to Hausa language and buy space on BBC Hausa.
Next!
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 18, 2019
sorom4:
This looks like SubZero upper-cut grin grin grin Abeg make una mercy the lifeless FC (that L in lifeless is not worthy of a capital letter).

All We are saying...GIVE us ATIKU!!!
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by goslowgoslow(m): 6:01am On Jan 18, 2019
inoki247:
They are shouting go To USA there new song will be go to Hell. Instead make dem dey dole out Manifestos. You can fake a Waec Result but you can never Fake a Travel to Usa Apc keeps pursuing Shadow till e get out of hands
Where is Atiku's manifesto?
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by contigiency(m): 6:07am On Jan 18, 2019
All these rubbish reminds me of the fact that we just had a PhD holder in Jonathan as president who brought us on our knees with incompetence such we never had in our history.
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by chinedumoooo: 6:07am On Jan 18, 2019
After 2019 election, buhari will retire atiku and atiku will expire in Nigeria politics including his desperation.
A man who boldly told Nigerians that he will enrich his friends with Nigeria belongs through privatization and embezzlement does not deserve any chance to rule this country.
He has expose his criminality and looting mentality.

1 Like

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by chinedumoooo: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2019
Talking does not solve issues but action.
President Muhammadu buhari is a man of action not talking.
He has achieve vehemently in almost everything he campaign for within three and half years.
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by contigiency(m): 6:12am On Jan 18, 2019
lovere:
See uppercut...I have been asking myself how we got here.how could they package an old man with little or no education to steer the affairs and destinies of over 190million Nigerians.

When they say you should define education and to say who is educated, what would be your answer to the question? Or you just want to highlight what your fellow rogues have been saying?
Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Whazar(m): 6:12am On Jan 18, 2019
goslowgoslow:

E dey ur body sha no kill urself lol. I bet sniper 4 don cost die

3 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Whazar(m): 6:13am On Jan 18, 2019
goslowgoslow:
E dey ur body sha no kill urself lol. I bet sniper 4 don cost die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by Talknochip(m): 6:13am On Jan 18, 2019
AGAIN in a saner clime, Buhari will never be elected as a local government chairman! ... Its a pity that four years of our collective and individual lives has to be harrassed by these strange fellows presently in the seat of power.. May God give us the grace to out number those that will still vote for Buhari (ie the naive Almajiris,those under the broom spell,people of little education,sychophants,brainwashed folks,bigots,elites benefiting from his govt,fanatics and power mongers etc)

10 Likes

Re: Buhari A Joke, Unfit To Be Administrator Of Whatsapp Group- Atiku by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:13am On Jan 18, 2019
This Election go sweet cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest / Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA / Akwa Ibom Bridge The Longest In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.