Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,216 members, 7,953,801 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:54 AM

Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics (41199 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Receives Davido On Courtesy Visit (pics/video) / Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS / Beautiful Lady Crying Because She Didn't See PMB During Kano Visit (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Konki: 6:04am On Jan 18, 2019
PointZerom:

E pain am

When you are politically homeless!

Check INEC's final official candidates list for APC Rivers state!

4 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by mycar: 6:47am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

Can you see how foolishly you display your ignorance?

Them tell you say naija nah only him begins and end ?
No wonder, you are not residing in Nigeria, hence your support for inept government, yow want 1 us dollar to sell at N1000 so that your little income in dollars will fetch more Nigeria for your projects in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by naunasabi: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

I am sure that you are in serious pain now. grin cheesy

The internet never forgets.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by gurunlocker: 8:27am On Jan 18, 2019
These guys don't know the reality on ground, they are very shock....

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by wakes: 8:31am On Jan 18, 2019
faked?
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Chuxz311(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2019
APC: za technology used in making za video will be revealed in zue time grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Rindo69: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Oh my! The struggle is real!!!

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by RTSC: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Stop making nobodies important.

Who is she and what makes her opinion worth opening a thread for?

2 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Otakom87(m): 8:34am On Jan 18, 2019
This is moral Booster for team Atiku. Ben Bruce can be loyal sha. Unfortunately another foot soldier captain Dino is chilling in police custody for no genuine reason.

8 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Which kind name be "Zara Gift Oyinye" ?? undecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by tutuonye: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2019
Big Shame on APC

3 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by holuphisayor(m): 8:40am On Jan 18, 2019
We understand that buhari's supporters do not understand the technology behind this. grin

2 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Arysexy(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2019
What will APC liars now use to campaign against Atiku?

What a pain on their coneheads

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by sammy99(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2019
Dats zombies calling so am not surprise cos dey are meant to believe wot dey call lies so dat wen dey hear d truth dey will not believe rather dey will call it lies.

U can argue dat with d post.

2 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by NothingDoMe: 8:41am On Jan 18, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Hmmmmmmm
Where you hide put since when everywhere dey hot?
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by deekseen(m): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:
Apc Presidential Committee Member Believed Atiku & pdp Faked The Us Visit- Pics

Madam truly that’s trump international hotel

I concur

But wetin I know sef

Look what I found using Google maps! The exact place Atiku was yesterday. I know some people did not sleep last night for fear of Nightmares.

I hope Nigerians can stop this foolishness of sentimental voting and listen to all candidates and vote the one that has a better plan and better capabilities.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:45am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

Leave matter nah Buhari go win
on what basis?is it on the basis that the citizen of Nigeria are better of under him or what?do you have a family outside nairaland....pls ask them how is life treating them under your retarded pay master

4 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by AdesegunSanni89: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2019
I will vote for Buhari come `February 16 2019 but I believe Atiku is truly in America right now

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by peacockremi(m): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2019
Optional09:
The truth is that neither Atiku or Buhari is going to win this election because the election is mainly between three major parties APC, AAC and PDP.

Buhari is not going to win because of his dwindling health conditions. Report has confirmed that Buhari has dementia and glaucoma that’s why he is loosing his sight to mention a few

Atiku was confirmed to have diabetes and prostate cancer and corrupt apparently.

The bottom line is that APC and PDP has not field their best in this election because Nigerians are saying they can not vote a sick leader, even up north.

The only party with the highest chance of winning in this election is the alternative party AAC.
I will take ur first two paragraph to judge u.
*The truth is that neither Atiku or Buhari is going to win this election*
neither atuku nor buhari pls.
am sorry u are lost coz u don't know wat u live for and u might die for noting
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by AdesegunSanni89: 8:48am On Jan 18, 2019
IgweBUIKE1:
on what basis?is it on the basis that the citizen of Nigeria are better of under him or what?do you have a family outside nairaland....pls ask them how is life treating them under your retarded pay master
When last did Nigerians vote against someone because they are suffering? Nigerians will always vote along sentimental lines. They don't care whether they suffer or not.

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by amnesty7: 8:48am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

Insha Allah!
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Adekdammy: 8:48am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

Which party is aac?
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by madridsta007(m): 8:50am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

3 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by sonature1: 8:51am On Jan 18, 2019
Optional09:
The truth is that neither Atiku or Buhari is going to win this election because the election is mainly between three major parties APC, AAC and PDP.

Buhari is not going to win because of his dwindling health conditions. Report has confirmed that Buhari has dementia and glaucoma that’s why he is loosing his sight to mention a few

Atiku was confirmed to have diabetes and prostate cancer and corrupt apparently.

The bottom line is that APC and PDP has not field their best in this election because Nigerians are saying they can not vote a sick leader, even up north.

The only party with the highest chance of winning in this election is the alternative party AAC.

Dream on, sir
It's allowed
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by elgramz: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

I concur

But wetin I know sef
Now that the video of his arrival is out and the US chamber of commerce have confirmed the event with Atiku, what else do you zombies have to say?

3 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Chidex50(m): 8:55am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

I concur

But wetin I know sef

CHAI! IT'S BECOMING MORE CLEARER THAT LIES AND PROPAGANDA ARE APC`S POLITICAL
TOOLs.EVEN IN THE PRESENCE OF GLARING TRUTH YOU STILL WANT TO FRAME UP SOMETHING.I PITY YOU AND The REWARDS YOU'LL REAP LATER FOR SUPPORTING EVIL.

2 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Sholaadey: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2019
megacity:

@Sarrki
Look for something useful to do with your life

Stop supporting a failed president. Are you enjoying this suffering? Do you want next level of poverty?
Choiiii, so na ATIKU go come stop your suffering?

I'm damn sure that if that so call ATIKU gets elected, your suffering will start rearing its children
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

your desperation truly mirrors the frustration of APC.

You truly have enough idle time on your hand scrutinising Atiku's picture when this government has failed on every aspect of national life.

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Omeokachie: 8:58am On Jan 18, 2019
APC are in severe pains cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by herich(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2019
it will take APC a lot of time to get over this atiku-US visit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of PDP Situation Room / Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei / Senate Orders Jonathan's Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.