Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics (41037 Views)

Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS / Beautiful Lady Crying Because She Didn't See PMB During Kano Visit (pics) / US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by BabaAgba79(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:
Apc Presidential Committee Member Believed Atiku & pdp Faked The Us Visit- Pics

Madam truly that’s trump international hotel

I concur

But wetin I know sef

Do you think everyone is a slowpoke like you? Ode! Oponu! I am ashamed to be a Yoruba like you!

3 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Switruth: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

I concur

But wetin I know sef
. That’s the hotel and everything you claim is just wrong. I have been there once and can confirm it. Try visit Ghana before talking about international affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by GistFullGround: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2019
Madam, your ignorance knows no bounds.

What is fake in the pictures?
TRUMP INTERNATIONAL HOTEL is more or less like 16 minutes walk from the White House
Both buildings are located on Pensylvania Avenue.

Trump International Hotel is not on the major road but somewhat hidden (almost behind 2 buildings). You can miss it if you are not careful. I believe the building used to be a Post office.

If Atiku is really wanted, the FBI building is just 2 minutes walk from the hotel. One would have expected the FBI to go get him.

Please do not make people laugh at your family

#Atikulated
#PDPForLife
#NewNigeria
#WhoNoGoNoKnow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Jowanson: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

I concur

But wetin I know sef

No mind Zara.... She has not left the shores of this country before let alone know where trump hotels is..she just showed her backwardness in the public!

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by GistFullGround: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2019
GistFullGround:
Madam, your ignorance knows no bounds.

What is fake in the pictures?
TRUMP INTERNATIONAL HOTEL is more or less like 16 minutes walk from the White House
Both buildings are located on Pensylvania Avenue.

Trump International Hotel is not on the major road but somewhat hidden (almost behind 2 buildings). You can miss it if you are not careful. I believe the building used to be a Post office.

If Atiku is really wanted, the FBI building is just 2 minutes walk from the hotel. One would have expected the FBI to go get him.

Please do not make people laugh at your family

#Atikulated
#PDPForLife
#NewNigeria
#WhoNoGoNoKnow

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by bizzibodi(m): 9:09am On Jan 18, 2019
ATIKU COMING TO AMERICA- Season1

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:11am On Jan 18, 2019
press9jatv:
PDP Presidential Candidate Alhaji #Atiku Abubakar arrives his Hotel in America (#TRUMP INTERNATIONAL HOTEL) #ATIKUINAMERICA. watch live conversation here Atiku had with trump hotel officials.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVrQjCTPR_k.

@sarki can u now see Ur life in d open, picture is fake is dis video also doctored, d mod will not see dis
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by LZAA: 9:11am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

Leave matter nah Buhari go win

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by LZAA: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2019
This woman sai babarism sef grin
Cc immhotep velocity25
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2019
When you are lifeless....You are lifeless forever...BMC are just stupid

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:17am On Jan 18, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Which kind name be "Zara Gift Oyinye" ?? undecidedundecided

I just weak for that name; Gift is the same as Onyinye. I smell APC lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Exponental(m): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Optional09:
The truth is that neither Atiku or Buhari is going to win this election because the election is mainly between three major parties APC, AAC and PDP.

Buhari is not going to win because of his dwindling health conditions. Report has confirmed that Buhari has dementia and glaucoma that’s why he is loosing his sight to mention a few

Atiku was confirmed to have diabetes and prostate cancer and corrupt apparently.

The bottom line is that APC and PDP has not field their best in this election because Nigerians are saying they can not vote a sick leader, even up north.

The only party with the highest chance of winning in this election is the alternative party AAC.
The election is btw Apc and Pdp..... Others are contesting for the 3rd position. If others presented ONE candidate, then I would have agreed with you.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by desiredhome: 9:26am On Jan 18, 2019
megacity:

What is AAC? I 'm not sure I have heard of that before

We can have a better Nigeria if we put in the right candidate, Atiku is not a replacement for Buhari.

Sowore is AAC, no right thinking person will vote Atiku
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by GistFullGround: 9:31am On Jan 18, 2019
desiredhome:

We can have a better Nigeria if we put in the right candidate, Atiku is not a replacement for Buhari.

Please list Sowore's achievements for the betterment of Nigerians
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by olanshi: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2019

This is the height of extreme backwardness, shallow mindedness, what has Atiku visit to the United States has to do with good governance of the country Nigeria!

Nigerians you really need to get things straight in your head, Nigeria deserves the best and nothing but the best! We are blessed with a lot of things!

Dear God, let the best presidental candidate win this coming presidential election for the good of Nigerians because you alone knows the heart of man.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Viergeachar: 9:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Hahaha cheesy

I hate Buharists more than Buhari... angry
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by GistFullGround: 9:44am On Jan 18, 2019
olanshi:

This is the height of extreme backwardness, shallow mindedness, what has Atiku visit to the United States has to do with good governance of the country Nigeria!

Nigerians you really need to get things straight in your head, Nigeria deserves the best and nothing but the best! We are blessed with a lot of things!

Dear God, let the best presidental candidate win this coming presidential election for the good of Nigerians because you alone knows the heart of man.

Who started the "Atiku cannot visit America" jargon?
APC knew Nigerians are so ignorant, they started it to make the man look bad.
Now that he has gone, some people have started to belittle it.

Buhari once boasted, “God made me but America made me,”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/how-god-us-made-me-buhari/
July 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by ehissi(m): 9:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Excaperx:
to make it more painful, he met with a congress member

The mot painful part of it all is that BMC National Coordinator has refused to tell Sarrki and what technology was used to snap and shoot the pictures/videos of Atiku in the US and sniper is now to expensive for them to buy based on say January alert never enter.

Cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......................... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by magzey: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2019
Wia di Visa grin grin
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Glorymax: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2019
Ovokoo:
Video of Atiku in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qtnRFQh1sg

Showing them video to believe AA's visit to USA is the same thing as asking them to comment on Ganduje's video.

"I don't know the type of technology they used in producing the video"
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by united2020: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2019
they sai3 that he can't go to US ,now he is US but there are saying it's fake

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2019
I may not like atiku but lets face it. He's in Washington. End of story. Wat this lady is saying is rubbish. This is no Photoshop. There is a building beside the hotel.

I'm glad that he's made it to the U.S now we can face other pressing issues.

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by bionixs: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2019
Ovokoo:
Video of Atiku in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qtnRFQh1sg
so after watching this video, somebody papa go come on a public platform to say it is fake? GOD save us, APC is a curse
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Charly68: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku is meticulous in his plan ,if he loses in this election ,it will be very unfortunate. APC are busy making noise up and down while is getting their plans articulated ..2019 will be tough
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by godsgloryn(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2019
hahahahahahaha this this Atiku visit to USA dey pain APC o wonders shall never ease ohahahahahahaha this this Atiku visit to USA dey pain APC o wonders shall never ease ohahahahahahaha this this Atiku visit to USA dey pain APC o wonders shall never ease o
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by ITbomb(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2019
desiredhome:

Be realistic for once, can you confirm if AAC has structure in all the LGAs in Nigeria? Or they just make noise in Abuja and Lagos using the western media trumpet.

How can you win the presidential election when you don't even have governorship candidates in the 36 states of Nigeria
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

I concur

But wetin I know sef

How will you know Trump Tower when you are in Oloigbo village?

Take a look at this picture taken in September 2018 on a law website.

http://cernilaw.com/2018/09/12/president-trumps-character-vetted-for-liquor-license/trump-international-hotel-joel-pollak-breitbart-news/

If you have any one in DC now, ask him/her to snap the tower in different angles and send to you. Don't be deceived, Atiku is in USA; D

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by gentlegenius(m): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
This thread was created at 3:27am when sane minds re asleep .

Sarrki , I pity your life .

You're obviously losing it .
This is a confirmation that sarrki and his gang of zombies had a sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by AmarachiNnoli: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2019
Optional09:
The truth is that neither Atiku or Buhari is going to win this election because the election is mainly between three major parties APC, AAC and PDP.

Buhari is not going to win because of his dwindling health conditions. Report has confirmed that Buhari has dementia and glaucoma that’s why he is loosing his sight to mention a few

Atiku was confirmed to have diabetes and prostate cancer and corrupt apparently.

The bottom line is that APC and PDP has not field their best in this election because Nigerians are saying they can not vote a sick leader, even up north.

The only party with the highest chance of winning in this election is the alternative party AAC.
I just wish AAC wins this election. We desire proper change of leadership. Not returning to our present(apc) nor our past(pdp). God pls favor Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by desiredhome: 10:43am On Jan 18, 2019
ITbomb:

Be realistic for once, can you confirm if AAC has structure in all the LGAs in Nigeria? Or they just make noise in Abuja and Lagos using the western media trumpet.

How can you win the presidential election when you don't even have governorship candidates in the 36 states of Nigeria

When you keep doing the same thing and expecting different result, it mean you are insane,

You are the same people crying of bad government and politicians and are still killing yourselves over them.

Structure is not what can bring us out of this mess, it's people with ideas and the zeal to make it work.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by desiredhome: 10:54am On Jan 18, 2019
GistFullGround:

Please list Sowore's achievements for the betterment of Nigerians

When Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy, majority of you we're insulting him. If you are a youth with sound mind that reasons, you will know that there is no difference between Buhari and Atiku, no difference between APC and PDP.
with the same mouth you are saying we want want young people in Government, in the same mouth you are shouting Atiku and Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp / Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.