Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,321 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics (41038 Views)

Uncompleted Projects Slated For Commissioning During Buhari's Lagos Visit - PICS / Beautiful Lady Crying Because She Didn't See PMB During Kano Visit (pics) / US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by GistFullGround: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2019
desiredhome:

When Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy, majority of you we're insulting him. If you are a youth with sound mind that reasons, you will know that there is no difference between Buhari and Atiku, no difference between APC and PDP.
with the same mouth you are saying we want want young people in Government, in the same mouth you are shouting Atiku and Buhari

I asked you to list Sowore's achievements for the betterment of Nigerians and you are dancing around and insulting youths
Atiku has personal achievements to better Nigerians, while Buhari has none.

Once again, if you have nothing to state about your principal, then remain quiet forever.
You don't deserve my time.
Do you think being a president is a child's play? Sowore ought to contest as a Councillor if he knows his onions
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by desiredhome: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2019
GistFullGround:

I asked you to list Sowore's achievements for the betterment of Nigerians and you are dancing around and insulting youths
Atiku has personal achievements to better Nigerians, while Buhari has none.

Once again, if you have nothing to state about your principal, then remain quiet forever.
You don't deserve my time

How has structures helped us in this country?

You are old enough to think for yourself, I leave it for you to decide

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by danot1030: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2019
We know pdp we go any length to deceive
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by judajix(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2019
But we know somebody that can't show us Paris pece forum videos
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Zona123(m): 11:24am On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:
Apc Presidential Committee Member Believed Atiku & pdp Faked The Us Visit- Pics

Madam truly that’s trump international hotel

I concur

But wetin I know sef

See heartache grin grin grin

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Which kind name be "Zara Gift Oyinye" ?? undecidedundecided

Na olosho name na

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Dforest(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2019
The picture of Atiku in the States is doctored and engineered.....Lai Muhammed
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by colossus91(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2019
let's cone together and vote great ogboro for president APC as endorse by president Buhari!!
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by ITbomb(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
desiredhome:

When you keep doing the same thing and expecting different result, it mean you are insane,

You are the same people crying of bad government and politicians and are still killing yourselves over them.

Structure is not what can bring us out of this mess, it's people with ideas and the zeal to make it work.

A lot of people with great ideas and zeal are limited by the structure that makes it possible for a person who scored 5 in jamb to gain admission, finish university and head a parastatal that someone else with 250 is just a worker.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by desiredhome: 12:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
ITbomb:

A lot of people with great ideas and zeal are limited by the structure that makes it possible for a person who scored 5 in jamb to gain admission, finish university and head a parastatal that someone else with 250 is just a worker.

Please sir, may I know what you mean by structure?
is it not people that make up structure?

Can't people that are tired of these looting politicians make up their minds to say it's enough of them?
Maybe you are enjoying their loot.
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
LZAA:
This woman sai babarism sef grin
Cc immhotep velocity25
Is she related to Lauretta Onochie, the matron of sai babarians ?

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by bedspread: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
sarrki:

Leave matter nah Buhari go win
[/s] REJECTED
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by OkorobiaOwerre(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
The moment you start supporting Buhari your sense goes on sabbatical.
That Zara is trash.

Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Awoo88: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
desiredhome:

We can have a better Nigeria if we put in the right candidate, Atiku is not a replacement for Buhari.

Sowore is AAC, no right thinking person will vote Atiku
Vome out straight and tell us you are working for Buhari. You are the bmc lian to aac for ekection
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by ktmoore: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
dunkem21:
Gift that has English deficiency syndrome... Common English you cannot speak
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by eneyoduke(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku for your case.........If MC Oluomo can enter US then why can't Atiku 12yearsChallenge
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by sus0007: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
dunkem21:

Hello word
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by desiredhome: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Awoo88:

Vome out straight and tell us you are working for Buhari. You are the bmc lian to aac for ekection

Search through the post, I couldn't see I I wrote support for Buhari so?
Were do you get that information from?
Hate speech detected
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Awoo88: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
desiredhome:

Search through the post, I couldn't see I I wrote support for Buhari so?
Were do you get that information from?
Hate speech detected

Whe you are supporting buihari if you action is going to help re-elect him. AAc have no chance at all. The only chance of sending buhari back to daura is by joining force with Atiku. If it is only to prove a point that the people have the power. Your action is diverting the few young voters that will be voting for Atiku thereby giving bubari an advantage
Re: Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics by Sonoyom(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hope there's no sniper close to her?

Nnamdi Kanu: Abaribe Writes Nigerian-Israeli Ambassador / Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp / Lagos: Thugs Begin Threatening Non APC Voters To Stay At Home (video)