Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus (19572 Views)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / Dolapo Badmus Joins Gucci World, Shows Off Her Gucci Wears / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by chinos98(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2019
SaviTar:

If I give you green card to America you go reject am

Most of you that say LGBT has no place in Nigeria will do everything to get visa and travel to those countries with LGBT tolerance.

This is hypocrisy and double standard.

They are all Hypocrise.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by BackToLife: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2019
LordLegit:

Don't mind the senseless ediot. He said every Nigerian have bad hidden habit too... Because most Nigerians are wise sensible people who won't call satanic evil good and celebrate anti-life activities as if it's pro-Life.The fact that gays wants to boldly rub shameful bad habit, that should be hidden, into other people's face shows they are anti-Life. Isaiah 50:20 "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness."

Word!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2019
tegafej:

I don't seem to understand why it's anyone's business with whom I choose to climb...

Climb this. gay.

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by BackToLife: 11:51am On Jan 18, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U guys made ur sexuality a "thing"..playing victim...
Do u know how many sexuality exist in the world...sex is supposed to be private...but u people just shove urs in everyone's face......the fact that u even want rights to adopt kids of heterosexuals makes the matter wired to a lot of people....let everyone just keep their sexuality to themselves

Evil thrives and even triumph over good when the good people of a society decides to keep quite and do nothing. Sensible people in USA are now bitterly regretting not nipping this satanic activity in the bud. Nigeria was lucky to have GEJ as President when Hussein Obama was growling, manipulating and coercing the World.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Martin0(m): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
gypsey:
But Jesus is Also Gay, she should Arrest Jesus First.
grin grin
grin grin grin chai
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by introvertme: 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Omudia11:
If they are given opportunity to go live in countries where homosexuality is legal,
they won't go there and tell them it is evil. You can't go to a person's house and tell them what or what not to do.

Saudi Arabia has a gazillion more foreign investors than us despite having draconian laws. Ask yourself why western leaders never hammer on homosexuality in Saudi and in the middle east but are always quick to tell African leaders to legalize it.

This one sound! grin
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by cephasrockhudds(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
gypsey:
But Jesus is Also Gay, she should Arrest Jesus First.
grin grin

The one who does hasten to speak ans does not keep is lips sin
Brethens watch your tongue

If I may ask, Where is it said about, in History or Bible??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Sleekfingers: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
FlirtyGist:
Zone 2 police Public Relations Officer, Dolapo Badmus, has told the LGBT community in Nigeria that the country is not a place for homosexuals.

She made this known in a recent post on her Instagram page in which she stated that Nigeria is not a place for homosexuals.

In her post, Dolapo pointed out that the Anti-gay law signed by ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, has criminalized all gay activities in Nigeria. She wrote;

If you are homosexually inclined, Nigeria ?? is not a place for you.
There is a law (Same sex Prohibition Act) here that criminalizes homosexual clubs, associations and organizations with penalties of up to 14yeats in jail.
So if you are homosexual in nature, leave the country or face prosecution.
But before you say does these matter?! Kindly note that anything against the law of the land is criminal and all crimes will be punished accordingly no matter how small you think it is.
The law says, “A person who registers, operates or participates in gay clubs, societies or organizations, directly or indirectly makes public show of same-sex amorous relationship in Nigeria commits an offense and is liable on conviction to a term of 10 years.”
Anyone convicted of entering into a same-sex marriage contract or civil union faces up to 14 years imprisonment.
All LGBT candidates in Nigeria should beware.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigeria-is-not-a-place-for-homosexuals-dolapo-badmus

Homosexuality will be legalize in Nigeria.... It is just a matter of time...

I have nothing against them... As a matter of fact, some of my friends are gay and bisexual.... That's their business. And I respect that

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by chinos98(m): 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Sleekfingers:

Homosexuality will be legalize in Nigeria.... It is just a matter of time...

I have nothing against them... As a matter of fact, some of my friends are gay and bisexual.... That's their business. And I respect that

is just a matter of time.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
cephasrockhudds:

The one who does hasten to speak ans does not keep is lips sin
Brethens watch your tongue

If I may ask, Where is it said about, in History or Bible??
Is this supposed to make sense?
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
Martin0:
grin grin grin chai
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by cephasrockhudds(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
gypsey:

It will never make sense with people like you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by cephasrockhudds(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
gypsey:

And pls answer my question

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
cephasrockhudds:

And pls answer my question
No! it doesn't make sense, it sounds like Gibberish to me.

what was your question?
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
cephasrockhudds:

Good! so clear off!!
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Jamariwolff(f): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Sleekfingers:

[s]Homosexuality will be legalize in Nigeria.... [/s]It is just a matter of time...

never god forbid. Not in this lifetime of me and my children and theirchildren. Thunder bend the fingers u used in typing this.

Dirty homosexual PIG!

Cc Kanwuliaextra

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Sleekfingers: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jamariwolff:
never god forbid. Not in this lifetime of me and my children and theirchildren. Thunder bend the fingers u used in typing this.

Dirty homosexual PIG!

Cc Kanwuliaextra

I believe you did not read what I wrote... Point of correction... I ain't no gay....

Bring your pussy... Whether I no go scatter am....
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Sarang(f): 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
Rozaytee:
lesbian spotted
Go and hug transformer nah

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Sarang(f): 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
Jestin:

I can never be one...how can u expect me to leave sweet puna for smelling yansh

You don't choose it dude! Like are you 10?!
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Sarang(f): 11:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
doctoradekokolo:
You sound dumb.

Except you sound dumber
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Sarang(f): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2019
doctoradekokolo:
Wish the worst on yourself Sa-wetin you call yourself. Leave Nigeria out of your sexual misery. Hey, what you need is a good d--ck. Work on yourself. I said good luck angry

You mean a dick like yours? No, thank you. cool
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Sarang(f): 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
toprealman:
nne, I will bang you and your mother on same bed. When you start screaming, she will tell you to take it easy love!

Sorry my mother is dead. Stop being rude to a dead woman and grow up. All you obviously have is a dick.. and I can see you reason with it as well. All the best!
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 19, 2019
Sarang:

You mean a dick like yours? No, thank you. cool
No hard feelings sa-what-again? I think you should consider attending a 'fire-fire' church before your case is too late. Your case strong grin

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by cephasrockhudds(m): 3:19am On Jan 19, 2019
gypsey:
No! it doesn't make sense, it sounds like Gibberish to me.

what was your question?

I won't allow the devil, never!
Hate speech, negative Utterances and sorts

Well my question was " Where was it recorded in the Scriptures or in History that Jesus is a GAY?"
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by cococandy(f): 4:22am On Jan 19, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
There are many homosexuals out there living their lives without disturbing anyone. If they want to shove their sexuality down the throat of the general population, they should expect a push back. Heterosexuals don't walk around wearing their orientation as a badge of honour because nobody cares. Homosexuals should just respect themselves.
Go into your room. Bang a tree if you want. But keep it to yourself without disturbing others with your perversion.
/

Big lie
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by toprealman: 6:13am On Jan 19, 2019
Sarang:

Sorry my mother is dead. Stop being rude to a dead woman and grow up. All you obviously have is a dick.. and I can see you reason with it as well. All the best!
Learn to think before you talk and stop tagging people. Fighting everyone makes zero sense....sorry about your mum.
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2019
cephasrockhudds:

I won't allow the devil, never!
Hate speech, negative Utterances and sorts

Well my question was " Where was it recorded in the Scriptures or in History that Jesus is a GAY?"
grin grin who is the Devil? what's the devil's shoe size? were does the devil live? which country is the devil from? is the devil white, black, African or brassilian? you see how gibbeish it Appears? grin

have you ever met Jesus? how do you know Jesus isn't Gay? if Jesus ever existed. why was or is Jesus not Married? There are no prove in History that Jesus ever Existed, which scripture? the one that is used in brainwashing Africans? the scripture that can't be proved how it came about? or who wrote it.

las las, You know? my brassilian friend is called Pedro Jesus. atleast he exists he lives next door to me. maybe i was refering to my friend pedro Jesus. grin grin

what was your question again? tongue
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Martin0(m): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin
this your mouth eh
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Sarang(f): 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
toprealman:
Learn to think before you talk and stop tagging people. Fighting everyone makes zero sense....sorry about your mum.

Keep your sorry to yourself.. I don't really care. sad
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by cephasrockhudds(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
gypsey:
grin grin who is the Devil? what's the devil's shoe size? were does the devil live? which country is the devil from? is the devil white, black, African or brassilian? you see how gibbeish it Appears? grin

have you ever met Jesus? how do you know Jesus isn't Gay? if Jesus ever existed. why was or is Jesus not Married? There are no prove in History that Jesus ever Existed, which scripture? the one that is used in brainwashing Africans? the scripture that can't be proved how it came about? or who wrote it.

las las, You know? my brassilian friend is called Pedro Jesus. atleast he exists he lives next door to me. maybe i was refering to my friend pedro Jesus. grin grin

what was your question again? tongue

Peace
1 Timothy 6:4
He puffef up with conceit and understand nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produces envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
cephasrockhudds:

Peace
1 Timothy 6:4
He puffef up with conceit and understand nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produces envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions

You didn't Answer any of my questions. maybe because i am right? grin
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Place For Homosexuals – Dolapo Badmus by cephasrockhudds(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
gypsey:

You didn't Answer any of my questions. maybe because i am right? grin

We have something in common

Both of us are victim of Death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Grammys: Seun Kuti Loses Out In ‘World Music’ Category / Ezra: Gideon Okeke And Wife, Chidera Welcome Their Son / D'banj Made Me Don Jazzy - Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.