Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer (26828 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" / Yahoo Yahoo Has Succeeded In Elevating Poverty – Reality Star, Shile / Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys” – Man Blames Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2019
K
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Strongbest(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Galaticos444: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2019
Omnivalent:
Very true...
OLAMIDE is a disgrace.
he's a gud example of money miss road,is only Yoruba Muslims tout dat sees him as a role model

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Saintsami(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2019
No sense.

if he motivate u, can't u dismotivate us.

abi, u knw wan make it life.. I can't blame u, at least u get car.
if you are walking with you foot and you get smash with mud, and they dnt even bother to say sori. that time eeh, your mind will tell u "wetin u gain".

i can't blame u, u just want to get famous by trending rubbish post.
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2019
Sometimes i think people dont go through what they type before posting..he never promoted or motivated anything its the present state of the country that did.
U sef go and motivate ya own Ode!
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Mikora: 11:02am On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
You just come book space angry, oya come make your comment, we don reach fp
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Ejlove4u(m): 11:03am On Jan 18, 2019
70th day of ASUU strike 臘♂️ End ASUU strike!! End ASUU strike!! End ASUU strike!! End ASUU strike!! End ASUU strike!! Please spear 1 second of your time to RT this. Education of our young folks matters
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by able1993(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2019
He motivated no Yahoo boy, he only confirmed those that were at the verge of making the decision of doing it. Everyone is responsible for his own life and decisions. Olamide's contribution to it cannot be entertained in court, it is the person they catch with the hand that cuts it.....

Are you tired of your current status, you feel you need encouragement, success strategies, business and academic moves, or want to learn from the likes of Bill Gates, Ben Carson, Albert Einstein and so on, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2019
SMH
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by larryking540: 11:05am On Jan 18, 2019
AdaAde:
This world is no longer safe. cry

The world is still save, it's 9ja dat is no longer save again, who no get money b like witch for where people get, ,,,even if d money isn't from a clean source, ,,

And people mostly d young ones online will b shouting ritual is not real, ,,make they come edo state make they ask about the story of Maria table water, ,,market women kw the story very well in benin city
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by baiaon(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2019
The man whose car got bashed seems super insecure.I am not a fan of Olamides' music because it is too noisy for me but what I have noticed is,he uses his music to highlight the social ills in the Nigerian society.The U.S rapper Eminem used to do thesame thing with his songs in the late 90s and early 2000s

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Chuxz311(m): 11:05am On Jan 18, 2019
just reading comments...

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2019
Olamide is an idiotic afonja
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by larryking540: 11:06am On Jan 18, 2019
Ejlove4u:
70th day of ASUU strike 臘♂️ End ASUU
strike!! End ASUU strike!! End ASUU strike!!
End ASUU strike!! End ASUU strike!! Please
spear 1 second of your time to RT this.
Education of our young folks matters

E don reach 70 days?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Delaw00(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2019
So any guy that cruise in a benz is a yahoo boy or ritualist??:/ Nonsense and ingredient!
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Someone who will be bad will be bad.... Nigerians should stop this acts of blaming someone else for the calamities that be fall them.......you are blaming Olamide for Logo benz what about Victor AD Wetin we gain? what about 9ice.....

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by jingmy: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Might be true though

MAKE MASSIVE SALES THIS YEAR WITH THIS UNBEATABLE ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN WE GUANRANTEE THAT YOU CAN’T GET SAME VALUE ANYWHERE ELSE!

People's lives are hectic; getting to a bricks and mortar store means taking a sizeable chunk out of their day for a detour.

Whether they're just getting through the door after a 10-hour work day, or getting the shopping done at the crack of dawn before the kids get up, customers appreciate the convenience of online shopping.

E-commerce means you can fit into your customer's busy lives, offering the products they want, when they want them.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR ECOMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPTE WITH TOP SITES
BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
Free Domain for 1 Year
SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
Websites comes with 247 availability. NO DOWNTIME!
Contact/enquiry form
Google map integration
Social media integration
Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Unrated900(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2019
Your words are irrelevant.benz hit Camry,who is gonna loose is it not the Benz,a pointer light of Benz can buy your full engine and gear.so sharap and stop accusing Olamide.am not supporting yahoo boys or what ever they call them.

Your point are just irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by hardhedhoyin(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2019
Most Nigeria songs are based on sex, drugs, money and no common sense. That is why the government keep treating us this way. imagine we have baba Fela alive today.
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Saintsami(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2019
Is he the only 1 singing.
i disagree with this guy.
i dnt blame u, u still get camry(if u are walking by the road side with ur foot and some1 smash mud over u, and the person bother to stop and say sori, that time u go think)

abeg leave my nigga (baddo) alone

1 Like

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by blingxx(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2019
kaen1317:
I guess that's why he's relevant. What about you? You have u succeeded in motivating?

Do you know you are one of the reasons why trump called Africa a shithole .... Your IQ low gan o
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by royallord1(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2019
grin
POVERTY DIE DIE DIE.. POVERTY DIE
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Splazy(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2019
Yahoo is the key..
Yahoo is the key..
Yahoo is the master key
Niggas started with laptop
and ended in dollars..
Yahoo is the master key...�
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by BackToLife: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2019
Bitter truth.
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by larryking540: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2019
hardhedhoyin:
Most Nigeria songs are based on sex, drugs, money and no common sense. That is why the government keep treating us this way. imagine we have baba Fela alive today.

Atleast d level of corruption will reduce becus wen u kw dat the public will ridicule u wen u have a bad motive for entering politics u wouldn't even dare buy a ticket except u want to rubbish ur family name on d mud, ,,but as e b say every body is singing and dancing to fuvck, sex,romance,money,yahoo yahoo, ,,,just to deviate our attention, ,,
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by klever18(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2019
A soldier at war front needs motivation to do his job
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Wesely01(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2019
Trendvoice:
An Instagram user @unselfishceo1 has taken to social media to reveal how a man intentionally bashed his car in Lagos. According to him, this incident took place on Monday, December 31, 2018, around Idimu.

He explained that while approaching Idimu, a man driving a Logo Benz hit his car from behind and when he got out of his Camry to confront the man on why he hit his car, he was told it was an intentional act because the man earlier overtook his car.

That was not all, he added that that was the second time a Benz would intimidate him in Lagos but instead of him to steal female underwear for rituals, he would rather work hard to earn clean money.

To prove how angry he was when his car was bashed, the Camry driver blamed famous Nigerian singers Olamide and Lil Kesh for releasing a song that encourages the activities of yahoo guys and ritual killings.

He said he will not curse those involved in ritual killings but they will not last in their dealings.

He Said;

“Less than 8 Hours to January 1st 2019, I was driving home in my Camry car from my office and on getting to Idimu road, car watch bus/ stop precisely, I heard “Gbi” ” Gbi” in a loud way which means a car coming from behind hit me from the back.

I stopped almost immediately to approach the man who confidently sat in his Mercedes Benz (Logo Benz) and I asked him why he jammed my car? He replied me by saying that he intentionally harmer my car because I overtook him and after few arguments some guys came around and began to support him after sighting logo Benz and my small Camry car and this guy begins to boast that he would lock me in prison till January 1st for challenging him.

Then two guys from nowhere approached me to beg him so that he will not deal with me. I insisted on my fundamental right and eventually left the scene and hand him over to God to judge him. This will be the second time logo Benz will intimidate me in Lagos but instead of me to steal pant because of Benz I will rather work hard and double my hustle to earn more cash this year and buy my own legitimate luxury car @ my convenience. But I will not end this story by not correcting the bad influence of @olamidebaddo and Lil Kesh for promoting rituals killings in their latest song among our youth.

Olamide has succeeded in motivating Yahoo Boys from stealing ladies pants @ gun point to buy common material things that will eventually expire. I won’t curse you guys but you will not last if you continue your ritual dealings. You will see one small boy of 17 years buying logo Benz for his girlfriend and parent. See, God judgement is very quick and ritual dealing expires quickly without notice. Some guys in those days killed their love ones to buy hummer jeep and even range rover that is now used to fetch fire wood from the market and vegetables and very soon the same Logo Benz you are using ladies future to buy will be overtaken by latest trends. The most painful thing is that, you will not even buy brand new car but instead you will gather 10 paints of future wife’s of your fellow human to do money rituals and buy fairly used tokunbo.”

See His post below:

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/olamide-has-succeeded-in-motivating-yahoo-boys-man-blames-singer/

Nairaland always put topics that don’t make sense on headline because what this guy just wrote on here now is a total rubbish , I guess he was given birth in the early 2000 or Olamide is the only musician he listen to. Don’t get me wrong I’m not a fan of Olamide because to me his song doesn’t even motivate anything. k1 the Ultimate, KSA, Obe and lots of Nigerian musicians in the 90’s give praises to drug pushers and the rest. Outside the shores of Nigeria is the same so that shouldnt be a story , what I would like to hear is to tell our youth in Nigeria that we all should come together to deliver this country from the hands of those old fools destroying our Nation and every young men and women are supporting them .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Oyelowo Talks About His Father Stephen Oyelowo, From Oyo State / Photos From Bovi's Wife, Kris Babyshower / Uche Jombo And Her Husband Pictured With 2face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.