Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer (26829 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Supports Tacha On BBNaija: "You Were Body Shamed But Succeeded" / Yahoo Yahoo Has Succeeded In Elevating Poverty – Reality Star, Shile / Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys” – Man Blames Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by asawanathegreat(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Why not like for Buhari and report Atiku?
no way naija must move forward.
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by olatex25(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2019
hardhedhoyin:
Most Nigeria songs are based on sex, drugs, money and no common sense. That is why the government keep treating us this way. imagine we have baba Fela alive today.
Falz the Bahd guy is trying... "this is Nigeria " & "Talk"...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Jesuslvzme(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2019
Mumu post, oga comot here if u won join them,join them who send u
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by anonymous1759(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2019
OGA our politicians encourage us to Steal if you support Atiku, Tinubu, Saraki, Obj, Akpabio, etc and blame Lil kesh and Olamide Thunder will kill you hands down hypocrites. And how sure are you those guys are Yahoo boys?? Politicians children drive sport cars in Abuja. Abeg look for something else to say. Nonsense talk rubbish.

Saraki and Dogara are teaching the younger generation to pad budget, obj and Atiku are teaching the younger generation to sell of National asset to family and Friends.
Yahoo boys are not your problem. If you've an encounter with those Elites children you'll know Yahoo boys have manners.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by frowland(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2019
hahn:
Senseless post

Absolutely!
Look at the m0rons camry. He actually overtook the benz but in a wrong way which caused the accident.
How can you categorically classify an ananymouse driver as a yahoo yahoo just because he drives a benze?
....Even passersby knew he was wrong and asked him to apologize.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Thebwoy: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2019
elgramz:
Olamide is a disappointment to be using his music to promote rubbish. The other time he was promoting drug abuse and now it's rituals. How does one use a talent God blessed him with to promote evil? As for lil kesh, I don't want to even talk about that one, it's like he has a garbage dump for a brain
so tell me, wat do american rappers (lil wayne,wiz khalifa,50cent,69,rick ross,eminem,d migos,future,2chainz e.t.c) promote?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by SaturnNick(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2019
ZinoFasisi:
Olamide that guy sef, I heard his song motivated politicians to steal our money, motivated Nigeria ns to see any1 who returns money he/she founds to the owner as Mumu, motivated evans to kidnap, motivated boko haram terrorists, motivated rapists, motivated yahoo yahoo that started way back as 2000, motivated drug dealers...

Kilode gan na, nobody motivates nobody to do evil, how can u blame some1 else for another person's action. If u don't understand music perspective, then don't listen to it. Nigerians, we are naturally dishonest, stupid and wicked. Money ritual exist even b4 olamide was born, Internet fraud existed b4 he started his musical career, Yahooplus/ritual and buying of benz started years B4 that song was released, why blame him for other people's actions.

That logo benz song, they sang from the perspective of desperate young man just like actors act as robbers or kidnappers. The song explain how desperate boy are so people especially girls can be careful. You are here saying d song motivated people to use pants as if they have not been using pants b4 the song was released.

You can as well commit any crime, when caught tell the police an artist's song motivated u make we see who go go jail.

When I see Nigerians argue and cursing each other on tribe, religion and who they will Vote for between Buhari and Atiku, I just conclude the ones are stupid. WHY THE HELL WILL YOU VOTE FOR EITHER OF THEM? 1 is very very dull/unintelligent, the other as huge integrity issues and both are too old WHY?
Hian, you dey vex o bros,,, easy abeg
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by ollah2: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2019
This guy is suffering from inferiority complex. A Benz owner is automatically a yahoo boy and he had to write these long epistles, it's obvious he has been nursing some sort of hate and envy towards guys riding luxurious rides.

If the car was a BMW or Audi he wouldn't have been a yahoo boy by his logic.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Johilo(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
ZinoFasisi:
Olamide that guy sef, I heard his song motivated politicians to steal our money, motivated Nigeria ns to see any1 who returns money he/she founds to the owner as Mumu, motivated evans to kidnap, motivated boko haram terrorists, motivated rapists, motivated yahoo yahoo that started way back as 2000, motivated drug dealers...

Kilode gan na, nobody motivates nobody to do evil, how can u blame some1 else for another person's action. If u don't understand music perspective, then don't listen to it. Nigerians, we are naturally dishonest, stupid and wicked. Money ritual exist even b4 olamide was born, Internet fraud existed b4 he started his musical career, Yahooplus/ritual and buying of benz started years B4 that song was released, why blame him for other people's actions.

That logo benz song, they sang from the perspective of desperate young man just like actors act as robbers or kidnappers. The song explain how desperate boy are so people especially girls can be careful. You are here saying d song motivated people to use pants as if they have not been using pants b4 the song was released.

You can as well commit any crime, when caught tell the police an artist's song motivated u make we see who go go jail.

When I see Nigerians argue and cursing each other on tribe, religion and who they will Vote for between Buhari and Atiku, I just conclude the ones are stupid. WHY THE HELL WILL YOU VOTE FOR EITHER OF THEM? 1 is very very dull/unintelligent, the other as huge integrity issues and both are too old WHY?
shut up and gerara here.... Stop justifyin der deeds....... Dos guys are singing jagons
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by whytfaz(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
And who told you every young boy that drives a Benz had to steal pants or do ritual to buy it. It’s funny how people think sometimes , you better tell us the true story that your girlfriend fo for the boy and it’s paining you. Na only you Benz Dey hit twice from behind , Issokay
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Classickj(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

one word for you " God bless you"

1 Like

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Classickj(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oweku:
I don't blame him for singing it, I b lame people listening to it.. angry

And to b frank trash songs goes viral than the reasonable ones... shocked

I believe to do things differently you don't have to think straight, it doesn't mean do it wrongly..
he pain am die

1 Like

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by ecstasy357(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
I was once insulted by one of these yahoo boys at my place of work. He was shouting n bragging that he can pay my salary if I don't attend to him. I simply smiled and carried on with my job.

@op, ya right. A time will come n we'll buy our own luxury cars for our wives n parents.
BTW I believe that all I need right now in life, I've got it. No need to fast forward.
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by ecstasy357(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
whytfaz:
And who told you every young boy that drives a Benz had to steal pants or do ritual to buy it. It’s funny how people think sometimes , you better tell us the true story that your girlfriend fo for the boy and it’s paining you. Na only you Benz Dey hit twice from behind , Issokay

Then he should have a legitimate source of income. Pls don't tell me bitcoin or gift card
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by BananaPeel(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
Take a big stone and smash the logo Benz windscreen. Everyone goes home a winner.
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by scamexposed: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Nigerian artiste for you
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
What the man said is right, but he said it in a wrong way, if you have lived in some parts of Lagos mainland for example, you will see that a lot of young boys and teenagers are into internet scam using just their mobile phones, now most of these boys are homeless and grow in a disorganized environment where there are really no role models, they get their inspiration and motivation from the artists and music they hear.

if some of our Nigerian artists are actually reasonable and care about this country, they will understand the power of their music. But then they make this music for fun and for the culture not minding who they influence.

its really not their fault, but if this same set of artists could switch up the message in their songs to a positive one sometimes, it will make this youngsters that idolize them have a change of heart....
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by ZinoFasisi: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
Johilo:
shut up and gerara here.... Stop justifyin der deeds....... Dos guys are singing jagons

I agree oo bros, since u say am justify their songs. Abeg explain to me how their jargons song motivate pants for benz?

Na people like u go say 2pac, biggie, lil wayne wey dey sing about beef, weed, drugs and women songs makes sense, but nigerians own na jargons

Oga no curse explain logically
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by ZinoFasisi: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
PropaMan:
What the man said is right, but he said it in a wrong way, if you have lived in some parts of Lagos mainland for example, you will see that a lot of young boys and teenagers are into internet scam using just their mobile phones, now most of these boys are homeless and grow in a disorganized environment where there are really no role models, they get their inspiration and motivation from the artists and music they hear.

if some of our Nigerian artists are actually reasonable and care about this country, they will understand the power of their music. But then they make this music for fun and for the culture not minding who they influence.

its really not their fault, but if this same set of artists could switch up the message in their songs to a positive one sometimes, it will make this youngsters that idolize them have a change of heart....

We listen to the songs that suite our minds, most of these artists grew up in that same low life hood and it shaped how we reason and how we behave. Songs don't motivate anybody to do no jack, society, peer pressure, those gold digging girls self esteem issues, friends and family etc. not all of us from slums grew up to be bad and evil and not all rich kids definitely didn't grew up to be good. Nobody can teach a man who already has evil in him evil.

we only listen to song that resonates with the way we reason, funny enough most of my friends that do yahoo don't really listen to nigerian music, almost all of them sef
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Johilo(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

I agree oo bros, since u say am justify their songs. Abeg explain to me how their jargons song motivate pants for benz?

Na people like u go say 2pac, biggie, lil wayne wey dey sing about beef, weed, drugs and women songs makes sense, but nigerians own na jargons

Oga no curse explain logically
oga wait yet... U no fit compare lil kesh music wit adekunle gold own na.... Adekunle gold songs get meanin but lil kesh own na about sex.. Na just bad tin he de run mouth on....... Though i no de listen to tu pac or biggie abi hw u call am... I no even get time for dis lil kesh music sef
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Memberclub(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Brainless topic making front page.
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by DJperdurabo: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
elgramz:
Olamide is a disappointment to be using his music to promote rubbish. The other time he was promoting drug abuse and now it's rituals. How does one use a talent God blessed him with to promote evil? As for lil kesh, I don't want to even talk about that one, [/b]it's like he has a garbage dump for a brain[b]

U wicked sha!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Man it seems you are under surveillance be careful lest you fall.
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Oweku: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Classickj:
he pain am die

You brain is milky..
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by FASASI1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
kaen1317:
I guess that's why he's relevant. What about you? You have u succeeded in motivating?
I don't blame you I guess that is what you will do if you are in his shoes. After this set of people will be abusing the government, if this type of person becomes the president he will legalise fraud
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2019
He is just a noise maker( his songs makes no sense).
Lil Kesh? ( I don't even know him)
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by simplesearch: 5:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
He promoted Tramadol and it became a big deal among the Youth, He promoted Pant theft/ritual and its already a hit. This guy and his YBNL stuff deserves to be kept at abeyance before he spews out another venom into the society in the name of Music. Just wonder what our censors board are up to, aren't they the ones saddled with the responsibility of scrutinizing all these songs with the aim of ejecting toxic vibes out of them before allowing their release into the society?
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by GraceeD: 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
ZinoFasisi:

True talk
Re: Olamide Has Succeeded In Motivating Yahoo Boys – Man Blames Singer by GraceeD: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
Splazy:
Yahoo is the key..
Yahoo is the key..
Yahoo is the master key
Niggas started with laptop
and ended in dollars..
Yahoo is the master key...�
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Oyelowo Talks About His Father Stephen Oyelowo, From Oyo State / Photos From Bovi's Wife, Kris Babyshower / Uche Jombo And Her Husband Pictured With 2face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.