Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers (18911 Views)

Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times / Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) / Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by Topze(m): 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hmmm

Anyways

I have a dope wristwatch for sale
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by nelxxy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
which one be powerful prayer again
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by ellainale98: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
Christian religious leaders rise up ooo... Some of ur pastors are destroying the church to the extend that very soon churches will depopulate instead of growing. I foresee a future where there will be no church in this country
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by KENDOSTAR2(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
Why arrest the pastor kwanu? Did he force the lady for the money Or did he steal her money?
I've said it, our police no get work. They will be going around arresting people with no sense!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by Aystarz: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
lordswill03:
Why arresting him or did she pay under "Durex" too?

DUREX KE Oga, we know you are a regular consumer of the product but the appropriate word here is "Duress"
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by semyman: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
Self acclaimed pastor or pastor?
Every pastor is a potential criminal looking for a victim.
If you know, you know.
Once a maga never a maga again
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by 1miccza: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
elgramz:
People should stop believing that God's blessings and protection is depending on the amount of money you give him and they will stop falling for all these scam artistes. Throughout the Bible, Jesus or the apostles never asked for any seed or money before demonstrating the power of God to heal and deliver people. This is a modern invention by pastorpreneurs to fleece people of their hard earned money. You can do your Thanksgiving to God for the things he has done for you and whatever you give is your choice and it's willingly from your heart, not by force. Many of these so called pastors are no different from yahoo boys

They are actually yahoo boys on the pulpit

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by semyman: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
Aystarz:

DUREX KE Oga, we know you are a regular consumer of the product but the appropriate word here is "Duress"
I have advocated that those with poor English comprehension should be excused from front page comments

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by mfm04622: 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
lordswill03:
But was/were her problem(s) solved??

They were not solved! Reason for the complainant

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
Grupo:

All of them are fake - from Oyedepo to Adeboye to Kumuyi to T.B Joshua

correct !!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by Aystarz: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
semyman:

I have advocated that those with poor English comprehension should be excused from front page comments

grin grin
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by kamez(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
hmm someone that has 27million in her account is still taking about facing difficulties in her life.....

uwa nka sef
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by Jokkarm2: 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
YOU HAVE SUCH MONEY, YOU DID NOT COME TO ME FOR PRAYERS FOR JUST 5M.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by Truefaith: 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
Cc
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by SmartyPants(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
But what exactly was he arrested for?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by luluosas(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please don't call him a pastor because he is only hiding under the cloak of being a pastor to perpetrate his nefarious yahoo business
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
And na them dey know bibble pass

Fake top pastors
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by kitombo: 1:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
This story is not adding up!
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by donttouch: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
They should investigate that woman proper.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by Afonja007: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
This woman na complete ewu Gambia you 've a whole 28million and your complaining things is going bad for you, give me that type of money what else do I need? na You don dash Angel Gabriel the money your eyes don clear
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by goshen26: 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
ebuka10box:
She has 27million to give out,abeg which problem she get abeg when I no say na money be the main problem for this country...

Looking for husband
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by lomprico(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
ebuka10box:
She has 27million to give out,abeg which problem she get abeg when I no say na money be the main problem for this country...

I taya o! She is a fool!

Freeze is right!!
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by lomprico(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
goshen26:

Looking for husband

She can buy husband with 2 million or less!
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by GoldHorse(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
What about Jonathan that gave billions for prayers in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by mechanics(m): 2:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
She was not wise to detect he was a fake pastor.
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by REVDIMMY: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please, my dear Friends, Uche Udekwe needs your votes. All you need to do is Just LIKE and Comment. Please use this link: [url]https://m.facebook.com/opportunitydesk/photos/ms.c.eJxFzcENwEAIA8GOIgyGg~;4bi2TlyHe0GDiaIAbFbueDDyAIX4gOJKcuhHPawXsSoyJRP2gj7Z64a6PPBROkLQRVnNxi9KW28NQoer~_Yiq4XQFco2g~-~-.bps.a.1218413771648866/1218414111648832/?type=3&source=43[/url] to vote Uche udekwe fro is hard work on Natal Cares

Name again: Uche Udekwe

Uche is the Founder of NATAL CARES. By harnessing the power of mobile technology and low-cost innovations, they deliver lifesaving health information and services to pregnant women and Nursing mothers on their basic mobile phones using their preferred indigenous language. Information such as dates for antenatal Checkups, dietary control, immunization sessions reminders, vaccination schedules for the newborn babies and other post natal care information.
Please feel free to also share to your network. We need your votes

Thanks so much.

www.natalcares.com
Re: Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers by lordswill03: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Aystarz:

Uncle grammarian, if you had looked closely you'd see that the Durex is actually on quote which means I knew what I meant. Thanks anyways

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Child Kidnapper Apprehended In Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. / Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help After Being Battered And Held Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.