Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them (17796 Views)

Woman Accuses St Raphael Hospital Ikorodu Of Stealing One Of Her New Born Twins / Pastor Arrested For Collecting N28m From A Lady For Powerful Prayers / Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Rachelsblog(f): 6:15am On Oct 20, 2017
Two female Makeup Artists has been allegedly arrested by the Police in Abuja after been accused by their madam, that they stole her N28million, According to Instagram user Shuuz_bags the accusation was laid days after they resigned from the job to start up their own businesses..

She initially denied them their resignation, after much trial, she started accusing them of stealing..
Read the chilling story below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/lagos-woman-accuses-her-2-makeup-artist.html

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Rachelsblog(f): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2017
Continue from the Screen shot:

''the police to transfer them to maitama police station abuja so as to take them off the reach of anybody who might want to come to their rescue. Please nigerians, if truly @demiwilliam and @annabel0002 stole the sum of 28million naira why did she not find out until they decided to resign and why do they both not have cars and their own studio since they left @bmpromakeup ...pls we need to stand up and help these two being victimised by their former boss @bmpromakeup if truly they stole from her, she as an educated individual should have a proof

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Samsimple(m): 6:30am On Oct 20, 2017
See fine chicks chaiii why u go thief na
Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by PapaNnamdi: 6:48am On Oct 20, 2017
Samsimple:

U wear bra as eyeglass abi?

See the lady in the middle using wig to mask her baldhead

The criminal That discovered makeup, I spit on your fore head TUEH!

13 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Fxmanager(m): 6:49am On Oct 20, 2017
Okay.
Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 20, 2017
after they will come to social media to slay upandan not knowing they eat and dine with stealing....wise girls dnt drool over what they see on social media

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by twilliamx(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2017
Lol. I know d lady and I doubt this account is the truth because the lady I know is a very nice lady and she trains alot of people and has shops in high brow areas and people are begging to work for her so definitely this is a big lie. They should confess how they mismanaged the money.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by obaival(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Yomzzyblog: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by judecares1(m): 9:50am On Oct 20, 2017
H
Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2017
They wan use the money make-up!
She could be right,she could be wrong. But there is no trusting these employers.

Na so one oloshi back in the days talk say I tiff him money after I resign. Werey think say because I dey do yessir I no get people. When I show am atarodo for court na that time I come really chop am.....and he give me the money with abeg!

5 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Talk2Bella(f): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2017
some things are just unbelievable grin

I laugh when I see some articles teaching you how to make wealth, most Nigerians are greedy by nature, how many success stories actually tell you the source of their capital, or how they actually made it?

this attitude up there is the reason we don't want each other to progress, where I learn to sew, under 2months I could make a simple gown or skirt, the lady teaching me started acting funny cos I was catching up too fast, so anytime she wanted to cut she would send me on meaningless errands, me I'm humble by nature so I didn't mind those errands, I started learning on YouTube, she was amazed how I could sew what she didn't teach me, these days we watch the YouTube together sef looool.

I am sure these ladies that were arrested are her source of income, they are the best she's got that's why she doesn't wanna let them go but she's going about it the wrong way, a little diplomacy and kindness goes a very long way

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Akinaukwa: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2017
Is the complainant worth that amount? I believe they were the best hands in the business and she finds it difficult losing them hence the allegation.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by stefanweeks: 9:53am On Oct 20, 2017
Samsimple:

Receive sight

5 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Nov6(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2017
deb303:
after they will come to social media to slay upandan not knowing they eat and dine with stealing....wise girls dnt drool over what they see on social media

how sure are you they actually stole the said amount?

Don't be like this.. They might have just been victimized, i mean how can they lay their hands on such amount..?
Unless she keeps such money in her office or @ home..

Yes they are guilty until proven innocent... But don't label them yet..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by twilliamx(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2017
Rachelsblog:
Continue from the Screen shot:

''the police to transfer them to maitama police station abuja so as to take them off the reach of anybody who might want to come to their rescue. Please nigerians, if truly @demiwilliam and @annabel0002 stole the sum of 28million naira why did she not find out until they decided to resign and why do they both not have cars and their own studio since they left @bmpromakeup ...pls we need to stand up and help these two being victimised by their former boss @bmpromakeup if truly they stole from her, she as an educated individual should have a proof
Maybe it was because they resigned that decided to audit her store and might have just discovered the gross theft. This woman I can vouch for her anywhere.
Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by mccoy47(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2017
28 million naira in profits stolen from makeup biz and she didn't notice it initially? shocked
Our Nigerian police deserves to be sacked for even entertaining such case!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2017
this is funny. .we need to ask if actually dat huge amount was stolen n if she was owning the two of her staff then. .I sense she just want to drag there names cos she is upset they have gone to open there own business. .dats how most boss behaves, they expect u to work for them tillnu die o o and would not want u to grow n get ur own business,....so am asking the madam, is it dat amount they stole or they stole your customers to their own shop? pls answer me....thanks

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by iamawara(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2017
Lol so them dey make huge like this on painting Buhari should impose on them tax to pay

It may take us out of recession grin grin grin
Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Cordis92(f): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2017
The boss should have sued them if truly they stole her money than unjustly arresting her. BTW, why should the police jail someone for long without trial?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Larrey(f): 9:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Akinaukwa:
Is the complainant worth that amount? I believe they were the best hands in the business and she finds it difficult losing them hence the allegation.
So I think too
Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Ezedon(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2017
Chicken change
Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Dc4life(m): 9:58am On Oct 20, 2017
wow
Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by wildchild02: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2017
Wawu

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by cybriz82(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

U wear bra as eyeglass abi?
See the lady in the middle using wig to mask her baldhead

The criminal That discovered makeup, I spit on your fore head TUEH!
to poo on d idiot just dey hungry me no mind dat fool
Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Gbemini(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2017
And some will believe this lies,but I know nothing is missing, those ladies that just left her make up business re her source of income ,may b they re too good in make up more than her,that is d fact

5 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by timunstopable: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2017
So make up biz is big like this

28m naira

Abeg I wan learn make up
Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Gozbrown(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2017
28 milli? I am jex looking
Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Haba!!!!
Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2017
deb303:
most Nigerian's sense of reasoning very dull ,you have not heard from dem you have jump into conclusion mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Makeup Artists Of Stealing N28m After They Resigned, Arrests Them by erico2k2(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2017
Nigeria,Someone makes a claim, Police go and arrest without investigation.The fact is this.They will get bail so waht next?court? would that not be the 1st thing to do

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Intercepts Bags Of Poisonous Rice In Ogun State (Photos) / Heavily Drunk Man Arrested After Smashing BRT Bus's Glass In Lagos / Man Machetes His 75-Year-Old Father To Death For Selling His Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.