Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} (3940 Views)

Will God Answer This Lady's Prayer? / If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by Ihedinobi3: 8:45am On Jan 19, 2019
frank317:

are u ok? or are u just used to talking rubbish?
I am fine, thank you. But as for talking rubbish, you should read my arguments and your responses and see if you can figure out where the rubbish really is.

In short, there is nothing in what you represent me as saying that is the same with what I actually said. But can you afford to actually look what I say "in the face"?
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by MuttleyLaff: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2019
Ihedinobi3:
You are completely free to make your own arguments and conclusions, MuttleyLaff. I have no problems with that. What you are not free to do is to put words in my mouth. I object to that. If your summary attributed to me misrepresents what I said, I will disassociate myself from it without much more than a courteous explanation.
Ihedinobi3, if at all, others should think we are falling out, you out all people should know, there is no way we are. I completely agree with all you said, I have no problems at all seeing where you are coming from with your replies to ChiefAzubuike and her original post, but, at least, please, please and without you saying it isnt fruitful, tell and answer these following questions now:
1/ Will you say the bible teaches that, one will be indicted for lying, if the lie wouldnt have or hasnt a harmful effect on your neighbour?
2/ What harmful effect on the armed robbers, is there, when both couple in order to save the wife from being raped, lied that the wife is on her monthly period?
3/ Does the bible not state, be wise as serpents, but harmless as dove?
4/ If they werent "fellow believers", what would you recommend, advise, or expect the couple to do in their circumstance they found themselves in?
5/ Would you advise, the couple tell the truth, then the wife, in a quiet, gentle and submissive manner, roll over on her back and let the armed robbers take their turns, one after the other with her, just like that?
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by frank317: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I am fine, thank you. But as for talking rubbish, you should read my arguments and your responses and see if you can figure out where the rubbish really is.

In short, there is nothing in what you represent me as saying that is the same with what I actually said. But can you afford to actually look what I say "in the face"?

You are either annoyingly dumb or u just like rigmaroling with words for the sake of making conversation dumb.

this is your quote below

Ihedinobi3:
Hi there.

I am a Christian committed to following the Bible wherever it goes.

This question may be serious or it may just be a game, I don't know. But I answer whatever I can that may be of value to someone seeking to understand the Bible.

There are a few instances in the Bible where lies were told to save lives, especially the lives of believers who were in danger. In each of those cases, the Lord God blessed those who lied.

There were the Hebrew midwives who refused to kill the newborn sons of Hebrew women (Exodus 1:15-21); Rehab of Jericho, a prostitute who lied to protect Hebrew spies who came to gather intelligence on the city (Joshua 2, 6:17, 22-23; Matthew 1:5); the woman of Bahurim who lied to protect David's two spies during Absalom's rebellion (2 Samuel 17:17-21). Only in the last case do we lack information on what God did for them as a result of their goodwill toward His favored king.

It is obvious that such examples are rare in the Bible. This is because such situations where lying is sanctified by God are extremely rare in history. They are tests of faithfulness for those who experience it.

However, it may be necessary in cases like the above to protect one's wife with lying. Just like killing to defend oneself and one's family from criminals or killing in war to destroy enemies who threaten the peace of a nation. These are things the Bible does not prohibit.

read @ bold... are u not clearly saying one can lie in certain instance? especially to save life? Are u not saying there are some cases where God blessed those who lied?

you even went ahead to show bible passages where people had to lie and they were not condemned because they were protecting lives.

And this is the same bible that said the devil is the father of ALL lies... this is the same bible that condemed Peter that lied to save his life. and i ask you, will it be ok to lie and deny Jesus when Islamic extremist catches you and ask u if u are christian, knowing that saying u are not a christian will save ur life?

does this not show that the bible is two faced? And this make dishonest people like u select the part that pleases them in certain instance...

And instead of responding to my post, u are trying to divert it by accusing me of not understanding what i wrote. I am tempted to call u a dishonest Arrow.
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by Ihedinobi3: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
frank317:

You are either annoyingly dumb or u just like rigmaroling with words for the sake of making conversation dumb.

this is your quote below

read @ bold... are u not clearly saying one can lie in certain instance? especially to save life? Are u not saying there are some cases where God blessed those who lied?

you even went ahead to show bible passages where people had to lie and they were not condemned because they were protecting lives.

And this is the same bible that said the devil is the father of ALL lies... this is the same bible that condemed Peter that lied to save his life. and i ask you, will it be ok to lie and deny Jesus when Islamic extremist catches you and ask u if u are christian, knowing that saying u are not a christian will save ur life?

does this not show that the bible is two faced? And this make dishonest people like u select the part that pleases them in certain instance...

And instead of responding to my post, u are trying to divert it by accusing me of not understanding what i wrote. I am tempted to call u a dishonest Arrow.
Do you enjoy being annoyed? Why do you see someone annoyingly dumb who did not even speak to you and then begin a conversation with them that only annoys you? As for the ad hominem, it is only characteristic of you. Have I ever had a conversation with you where you did not attack my person?

First off, obviously, you did not die for my sins. In fact, I have never enjoyed even an appearance of a peaceful relationship with you on this forum. I am willing to bet that if push comes to shove, doing me bodily harm would not be an undesirable option for you. So, why on earth would I ignore the Bible's teachings in favor of your very obvious self-centered ignorance? I will always prefer the Bible's teachings to your opinions.

Next, it is very obvious that I am not picking and choosing anything. The Bible quite clearly teaches that there is a lying that pleases the Sovereign God, that is, the Sole Authority Who decides what is right and wrong - obviously not you - and there is lying that displeases Him. So, I believe both things and work to live and teach both things. If anyone lies to save the lives of believers, I will applaud them and bless them as the Bible itself does too. If anyone lies in a way that the Bible condemns, I will not celebrate them either. If you call this being two-faced, see the previous paragraph.

As for your lack of understanding, I said rather clearly that the Bible teaches that God blesses those who lie to save the lives of other believers and that we are responsible to protect ourselves and those we are responsible for (e.g., our families including our wives) from criminals and enemy fighters in times of war. If you understood that, why would you ask whether we should lie about our Faith when we are threatened for it? What is unclear in the fact that lying is only sanctioned in the specific contexts I listed and explained? It is only your hatred for the Truth that leads you to attempting to confuse issues and attacking my person when your attempt fails.

If, however, you are confused about whether Christians should deny their Faith in the face of danger, obviously the Bible vigorously celebrates all those who are courageous enough to hold firm to their Faith when they are threatened for it. Your mention of Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah and of Peter's failure obviously proves this. We are encouraged to be like those three and not like Peter.

As for Satan being the father of "all" lies, that qualification is quite obviously your own invention (see John 8:44). We know that God blesses lying of a very specific sort. We know that He curses every other practice of lying. Lying ordinarily is clearly not a good thing but this life is a war and it is impossible for human beings with sin nature to fight without getting hit sometimes (many times, in fact). A good warrior exploits every tool at his disposal to acquit himself. So, if we have to choose between being able to pat ourselves on the back for never telling a lie and saving the lives of other believers, then, obviously, we should rather lie to save their lives. Paul was likely the very greatest of all believers and yet his love for fellow Jews led him to wishing himself accursed from the Lord Jesus Himself if that would save the Jews. Obviously, the Sacrifice of Jesus is all that is needed to save even the Jews so a curse from the Lord is unnecessary. But that is the normal attitude of the believer. We protect others to the very limits of our ability - if they will allow us to, that is. God is quite clearly pleased with that. That you are not is, well, completely inconsequential.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by Ihedinobi3: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Ihedinobi3, if at all, others should think we are falling out, you out all people should know, there is no way we are.
No one that I know of including myself is saying anything like that. Christians don't always agree with each other. That is the stark truth. But regardless we are to maintain peace in love.

MuttleyLaff:
I completely agree with all you said, I have no problems at all seeing where you are coming from with your replies to ChiefAzubuike and her original post, but, at least, please, please and without you saying it isnt fruitful, tell and answer these following questions now:
1/ Will you say the bible teaches that, one will be indicted for lying, if the lie wouldnt have or hasnt a harmful effect on your neighbour?
2/ What harmful effect on the armed robbers, is there, when both couple in order to save the wife from being raped, lied that the wife is on her monthly period?
3/ Does the bible not state, be wise as serpents, but harmless as dove?
4/ If they werent "fellow believers", what would you recommend, advise, or expect the couple to do in their circumstance they found themselves in?
5/ Would you advise, the couple tell the truth, then the wife, in a quiet, gentle and submissive manner, roll over on her back and let the armed robbers take their turns, one after the other with her, just like that?
Although I do not believe that you are obliged to, I certainly am glad that you agree with me whenever you do. That is certainly the case here.

The problem that I have with many of the questions you ask me is that you seek to prove a point that I either don't really believe we need to debate or that they are framed in a very antagonistic way that makes it impossible to have an amicable conversation with you. The former is the case here.

Here, your questions are framed to demonstrate that it is right (or, at least, not wrong) to lie if your lies don't hurt anybody but on the back of the idea that that is what I said. Now, it is NOT what I said. That is quite obvious. It may be an addition to what I said, but it is not the same thing that I said. That is the point. I have not offered an opinion yet on that position, so your questions really are wrong to ask me.

But as to what I perceive to be your position on the issue, namely, that it is not wrong to lie if your lie does not harm anyone...

I do believe, as I said at the end of my post there, that we are responsible to protect ourselves and our people and possessions from criminals and enemy warriors wherever possible (Luke 22:36). That is similar to lying to protect fellow believers. If your wife is not a believer, it does not make it wrong to protect her from rape by lying if that is your best recourse. You are responsible to protect her from harm as far as you can.

So, lying to protect fellow believers for whom we are first and foremost responsible before God is blessed. Lying to protect our families from unlawful harm and from enemies in war is also blessed because we are also responsible for them before God. This may even apply to strangers in certain circumstances. But that last is a gray area that each one will have to work out as they grow spiritually.

But lying just because we cannot perceive how it may harm somebody else is a bad idea. There is much we do not know. How far a lie goes and what it does is not within our power to decide and sometimes even know. So, it is by far wiser to tell the truth in all instances except these ones that the Bible has clearly sanctioned.

That is what I believe the Bible to teach.
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by frank317: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Do you enjoy being annoyed? Why do you see someone annoyingly dumb who did not even speak to you and then begin a conversation with them that only annoys you? As for the ad hominem, it is only characteristic of you. Have I ever had a conversation with you where you did not attack my person?

First off, obviously, you did not die for my sins. In fact, I have never enjoyed even an appearance of a peaceful relationship with you on this forum. I am willing to bet that if push comes to shove, doing me bodily harm would not be an undesirable option for you. So, why on earth would I ignore the Bible's teachings in favor of your very obvious self-centered ignorance? I will always prefer the Bible's teachings to your opinions.

Next, it is very obvious that I am not picking and choosing anything. The Bible quite clearly teaches that there is a lying that pleases the Sovereign God, that is, the Sole Authority Who decides what is right and wrong - obviously not you - and there is lying that displeases Him. So, I believe both things and work to live and teach both things. If anyone lies to save the lives of believers, I will applaud them and bless them as the Bible itself does too. If anyone lies in a way that the Bible condemns, I will not celebrate them either. If you call this being two-faced, see the previous paragraph.

As for your lack of understanding, I said rather clearly that the Bible teaches that God blesses those who lie to save the lives of other believers and that we are responsible to protect ourselves and those we are responsible for (e.g., our families including our wives) from criminals and enemy fighters in times of war. If you understood that, why would you ask whether we should lie about our Faith when we are threatened for it? What is unclear in the fact that lying is only sanctioned in the specific contexts I listed and explained? It is only your hatred for the Truth that leads you to attempting to confuse issues and attacking my person when your attempt fails.

If, however, you are confused about whether Christians should deny their Faith in the face of danger, obviously the Bible vigorously celebrates all those who are courageous enough to hold firm to their Faith when they are threatened for it. Your mention of Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah and of Peter's failure obviously proves this. We are encouraged to be like those three and not like Peter.

As for Satan being the father of "all" lies, that qualification is quite obviously your own invention (see John 8:44). We know that God blesses lying of a very specific sort. We know that He curses every other practice of lying. Lying ordinarily is clearly not a good thing but this life is a war and it is impossible for human beings with sin nature to fight without getting hit sometimes (many times, in fact). A good warrior exploits every tool at his disposal to acquit himself. So, if we have to choose between being able to pat ourselves on the back for never telling a lie and saving the lives of other believers, then, obviously, we should rather lie to save their lives. Paul was likely the very greatest of all believers and yet his love for fellow Jews led him to wishing himself accursed from the Lord Jesus Himself if that would save the Jews. Obviously, the Sacrifice of Jesus is all that is needed to save even the Jews so a curse from the Lord is unnecessary. But that is the normal attitude of the believer. We protect others to the very limits of our ability - if they will allow us to, that is. God is quite clearly pleased with that. That you are not is, well, completely inconsequential.

If, u are caught by Islamic extremests and they ask u if u are a christian or not... What would u answer, having in mind that if u say u are a christian u will be killed.

Will lying and denying Christ at the moment be considered a sin?

Will God be OK with u if u deny him to save urself?

Just a simple answer will do.
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by Ihedinobi3: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
frank317:

If, u are caught by Islamic extremests and they ask u if u are a christian or not... What would u answer, having in mind that if u say u are a christian u will be killed.

Still not my responsibility to make you understand what you read. It's all yours.
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by frank317: 4:52am On Jan 20, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Still not my responsibility to make you understand what you read. It's all yours.

Lol... Got u there right?

Why are u afraid of answering the question?

Mr liewhenitssuitable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by frank317: 9:48am On Jan 20, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

At least for the first time u lack words to respond... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by LordReed(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2019
Ihedinobi3:
Hi there.

This question may be serious or it may just be a game, I don't know. But I answer whatever I can that may be of value to someone seeking to understand the Bible.

There are a few instances in the Bible where lies were told to save lives, especially the lives of believers who were in danger. In each of those cases, the Lord God blessed those who lied.

There were the Hebrew midwives who refused to kill the newborn sons of Hebrew women (Exodus 1:15-21); Rehab of Jericho, a prostitute who lied to protect Hebrew spies who came to gather intelligence on the city (Joshua 2, 6:17, 22-23; Matthew 1:5); the woman of Bahurim who lied to protect David's two spies during Absalom's rebellion (2 Samuel 17:17-21). Only in the last case do we lack information on what God did for them as a result of their goodwill toward His favored king.

It is obvious that such examples are rare in the Bible. This is because such situations where lying is sanctified by God are extremely rare in history. They are tests of faithfulness for those who experience it.

However, it may be necessary in cases like the above to protect one's wife with lying. Just like killing to defend oneself and one's family from criminals or killing in war to destroy enemies who threaten the peace of a nation. These are things the Bible does not prohibit.

Wow! lying was sanctified by the god?! LMFAO! Well at least you admitted that those were lies not formulating it as alternative facts. LoL!
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2019
frank317:

I know the answer to this one. Yes Jesus thinks its a sin to deny him especially on the threat of death, why do you think the Apostles didn't take that route?
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by ecstasy357(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2019
adoyi8:
Don't worry, you will meet father Abraham there. he also lied to king Abimelech that Sarah was his sister so that Abimelech will not kill him Gen 20:1-18

Actually, Sarah was Abraham's sister as well as his wife
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by ecstasy357(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2019
Ihedinobi3:
Hi there.

Sir/madam, pls calm down. Don't get carried away. God hate lies. God has seen it all, He knows it all, and at all times He expects us to do what's right; tell the truth. People who tell lies are children of the devil.

You do not know the future but God does. You can't tell if they were about to meet their Waterloo or not. But they just chose to take matters into their hands because of lack of faith.

@op, by grace we are saved not by works. Ask for forgiveness and at will be well
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by Ihedinobi3: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2019
frank317:

Lol... Got u there right?

Why are u afraid of answering the question?

Mr liewhenitssuitable.
frank317:

At least for the first time u lack words to respond... grin grin grin grin grin

���

Ihedinobi3:

Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by Ihedinobi3: 11:53am On Jan 20, 2019
ecstasy357:

Sir/madam, pls calm down. Don't get carried away. God hate lies. God has seen it all, He knows it all, and at all times He expects us to do what's right; tell the truth. People who tell lies are children of the devil.

You do not know the future but God does. You can't tell if they were about to meet their Waterloo or not. But they just chose to take matters into their hands because of lack of faith.

@op, by grace we are saved not by works. Ask for forgiveness and at will be well
My post was a biblical argument.

In the Bible, some people lied to save the lives of people God favored and God blessed them for it. That is not something I said. It is something the Bible itself says. If you have issues with it, it is the Lord God Himself with Whom you must take it up, not me.
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by frank317: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

���

lol... the bolded did not actually answer my question, u just played around it.

u boldy said God is okay with some lies, especially when it saves lives. here are your words

So the lord will bless people who lied to save life, yet the same God encourages u to hold firm to ur faith when threatened? If u lie when threatend are u not saving life?

hence i repeat my question, this time answer directly.

i repeat: will lying and denying christ be considered sin?
Will God be Ok with u if u deny him to save ur life?
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by Ihedinobi3: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
frank317:

lol... the bolded did not actually answer my question, u just played around it.

u boldy said God is okay with some lies, especially when it saves lives. here are your words

So the lord will bless people who lied to save life, yet the same God encourages u to hold firm to ur faith when threatened? If u lie when threatend are u not saving life?

hence i repeat my question, this time answer directly.

i repeat: will lying and denying christ be considered sin?
Will God be Ok with u if u deny him to save ur life?
Like I said, I can only do so much as a writer or speaker. Understanding is partly the reader's responsibility as well. I can't make you understand things you are determined not to understand.
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by frank317: 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Like I said, I can only do so much as a writer or speaker. Understanding is partly the reader's responsibility as well. I can't make you understand things you are determined not to understand.

In other words, u cannot answer the question directly... I am actually enjoying how ur responses are short and defensive at the moment... Lol.

So u don't know if lying to deny Christ in the face of death is a sin or not? Funny dude...
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by Ihedinobi3: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
frank317:

In other words, u cannot answer the question directly... I am actually enjoying how ur responses are short and defensive at the moment... Lol.

So u don't know if lying to deny Christ in the face of death is a sin or not? Funny dude...
Yes I can and yes I do. But, I just don't feel like spoon feeding adults, or at least, spoon feeding you specifically, on this. My post was clear enough. I am not going to do the job of actually reading and understanding it for you too after writing it.

You are free to interpret my refusal to indulge your laziness any way you please. Does nothing to me. The post is there. Anybody else who is interested in your question will find their answer there. And you can luxuriate in that lazy fool's paradise of yours that you finally succeeded at proving your atheism right by asking me a question I can't answer.
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by frank317: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Yes I can and yes I do. But, I just don't feel like spoon feeding adults, or at least, spoon feeding you specifically, on this. My post was clear enough. I am not going to do the job of actually reading and understanding it for you too after writing it.

You are free to interpret my refusal to indulge your laziness any way you please. Does nothing to me. The post is there. Anybody else who is interested in your question will find their answer there. And you can luxuriate in that lazy fool's paradise of yours that you finally succeeded at proving your atheism right by asking me a question I can't answer.

Chairman, this is ur supposed answer below

U say the Christian faith celebrates those who are courageous enough to hold firm to their faith when threatened for it, recall same u said there are few instances in the bible where lies where told to save lives and God blessed such liars... This is speaking with two sides of the mouth.. U are both encouraging and discouraging the behavior of lying to save life... Hence my question:

Just a simple answer will do,and stop playing around... Accept u are confused and don't know what to answer
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by ecstasy357(m): 12:19am On Jan 21, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

My post was a biblical argument.

In the Bible, some people lied to save the lives of people God favored and God blessed them for it. That is not something I said. It is something the Bible itself says. If you have issues with it, it is the Lord God Himself with Whom you must take it up, not me.

I believe you are talking about Abraham referring to Sarah as his sister. Gen. 20:2
But what most people don't know or choose to ignore is that Sarah was indeed Abraham's sister. Gen. 20:12 She is the daughter of Abraham's father but not Abraham's mother.

There is no justification for a lie, just as a spade will always b a spade and never a shovel
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by Ihedinobi3: 5:33am On Jan 21, 2019
ecstasy357:

I believe you are talking about Abraham referring to Sarah as his sister. Gen. 20:2
But what most people don't know or choose to ignore is that Sarah was indeed Abraham's sister. Gen. 20:12 She is the daughter of Abraham's father but not Abraham's mother.

There is no justification for a lie, just as a spade will always b a spade and never a shovel

I think you should read the post that you attacked again. There were three examples with biblical references attached. None of them was Abraham.
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by Kayberg: 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
So, should you allow them rape your wife?
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by budaatum: 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
frank317:
of course God will send you to hell. All lies are the same thing, there is no small or big lie, or good or bad lie.

Are you two years old or just parroting what some ignorant "Christian" told you to believe?

Here are Christians quoting the Christian book to show you otherwise but you just can't abandon your beliefs!

Even if God is not okay with you lying would your desire to not go to hell trump lying to save your wife from rape? How about lying to save yourself, would you risk hell than be raped?
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2021
frank317:

this is your quote below

That guy and budaatum do such things.
But Hell Victorinho will rather encourage you to keep showing that the contents of the Bible don't add up.
Re: Will God Send Me To Hell Because Of This? {PHOTO} by Janosky: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2021
ChiefAzubuike:
As seen from the internet.

Bros, you are NOT going to hell,per se ,because you saved your wife.

If the wife was violated by the robbers, it may cause serious issues that may adversely affect the marriage, the couple were smart to avoid it.

BTW, @ Psalms 9:17 and Genesis 3:19, the Bible's hell is the grave (dust) for all mankind.
Just read the Screenshot and understand you've been misled by a FALSE doctrine.

Shalom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tudor, Krayola. . . On God Again. / Is It True That Russian Geologists Have Discovered Hell / CATHOLICS Share Some Catholic Prayers That Have Worked For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.