Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA (49807 Views)

Tinubu Shares Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Rivers / IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Bizibi(m): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
So where is the evidence Atiku entered the US?

huh!!!!!
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by SaiAtikuTill203: 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Almunjid:

I no blame u because u r doing what u have been paid for. Atiku has looted ur brain... Rest in peace my bros!
idiotic apc zombies who sold their future and that of their unborn generations for 30k monthly.BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARI 2019
INSHA ALAH AMIN
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by madridguy(m): 1:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Take care of leader of yesterday.

3rdavefarms:
You are not a leader of Tommorrow I won’t reply you again bye st looser

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Idecievedyou(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
So Atiku meeting same Bruce and Saraki in kenya hotel is now impact grin Atiku should enter White house first then i take him serious.
oga you are not useful till u atikulate...am sure u don't even have pvc, so just read your news jeje..we won't chase you away
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by globalresource: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
It is sad that Atiku could only visit during the government shutdown in the US. Very sad....the man has been reduced to a desperado.

The intelligence and force units doesn't shutdown
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by madridguy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2019
Aside from PVC I don't have any other property.

Idecievedyou:
oga you are not useful till u atikulate...am sure u don't even have pvc, so just read your news jeje..we won't chase you away
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by kunleweb: 1:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
So Atiku meeting same Bruce and Saraki in kenya hotel is now impact grin Atiku should enter White house first then i take him serious.

Ok he.would,but after he enters your.mother first
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Papyk: 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
davecris:
are u dumb? The pictures and videos are not enough evidences for u? The meeting with the congrssman?. Hide your pain small. I knw it was a long, long night for you.
Your the dump one, where is the video where US is written?.
and those pictures can be taking anywhere. please see edited one their said he took infront of Trump tower and look closely it was photoshop.
if he want to prove he is in USA, Let him visit the popular places and lets see the videos.Not one closeups videos. Those closeup video can be film in morocco or any african countries. i am a professional videographer/photographer
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Wahala90: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
We made our presentation as simple as possible. And this was on the premise that Atiku is a questionable character representing the most corrupt political party in politics and should never be given the chance or opportunity to lead this nation

Our position will never change.

And our position remains that

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Eshinwaju: 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
globalresource:

The intelligence and force units doesn't shutdown

But basic services are shutdown and that is why atiefku the coward decided to visit now.....never again. Let him go back there without the cover of Saraki’s diplomatic immunity.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by united2020: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
for those of u that are saying the pix is fake did we have such structure of environment and building here in nigeria?
bad day for the zombies
i don't even want to know if either his visit TRUMPET or not all i know is ATIKU is in US
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by rock003: 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:

Walahi, this thing they used in buying your destiny and rubbishing your soul in APC is very strong o.

How come your utterances here are like those of a useful idiot just like some people here are saying?

Haven't you noticed yourself that you are talking like a useful idiot?

Oga you better change
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by DonEd(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:
It is sad that Atiku could only visit during the government shutdown in the US. Very sad....the man has been reduced to a desperado.

Wetin this one dey talk?

You well so?

Atiku dey USA or na where he dey?

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by davecris(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Papyk:
Your the dump one, where is the video where US is written?.
and those pictures can be taking anywhere. please see edited one their said he took infront of Trump tower and look closely it was photoshop.
if he want to prove he is in USA, Let him visit the popular places and lets see the videos.Not one closeups videos. Those closeup video can be film in morocco or any african countries. i am a professional videographer/photographer
just look at another Dullard claiming to be a videographer/photographer. Indeed the videos and photos were taken in ur village. The meeting with the congrssman was also in ur father's parlor. And before i go, it's 'dumb' not 'dump'. Buhari and BMCs are a cut from same cloth. Natural Dullards(ND).
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by excel101(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
APC Atiku in US, what do we do now to repatriate him. Over to you Lie Mohammed , please create a template to return him back to 9ja.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Almunjid(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
idiotic apc zombies who sold their future and that of their unborn generations for 30k monthly.BUHARI CAN ONLY BE PRESIDENT OF DAURA COME FAILBUARI 2019
INSHA ALAH AMIN

PDP has spent 16 years with no tangible achievement. My future my wealth, I sold it for 30k and I'm using the money to better my present. I guess u r still hawking ur future hoping Atiku will buy it for 10k by Febuhari. Lol

See ur head! Lol

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Tareq1105: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
We made our presentation as simple as possible. And this was on the premise that Atiku is a questionable character representing the most corrupt political party in politics and should never be given the chance or opportunity to lead this nation

Congrats to Pdp. At least its candidate has succeeded in lobbying himself into US soil after 14yrs of waiting.

Thanks to Obasanjo, the Chief lobbyist.

Obasanjo should take a step further to esponge parts of his book, My Watch, where he wrote extensively on Atikulooooter corrupt activities.

Or the looter himself should challenge it in a law court.

This is important because every issue raised should be dusted before they are moved to the shelf of history.

We believe that the truth will come out soonest.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by WaleAburumaku: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:

Mumu, if hin enter white house, u go still say why hin no enter Trump's bedroom
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by globalresource: 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2019
Eshinwaju:

But basic services are shutdown and that is why atiefku the coward decided to visit now.....never again. Let him go back there without the cover of Saraki’s diplomatic immunity.

US is not Nigeria my brother. Atiku is only there because he has been assured he won't be touched. Whether Saraki is there or not, US can execute their plans
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by baysol: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is the simple reason why Nigeria will never smell development nor grow till the end of the world. These USA mentality that has turn Nigeria egalitarian culture and society to toddlers needing support to walk is a shame on Nigeria as a nation. Even a presidential candidate even thinks if he travel to US he will win Nigerian election what a brainwashed illusion. Nigerian people have been made to loose so much self believe and self esteem by their unqualified leaders that they don't believe they can surpass even the US in economic growth and development despite potentials in human and natural resources to achieve these. China did the contrary and see them today. Do we really set goals or have targets as a people? I mean how in a nation with thinkers will people with compromised personality be made saints as in Nigeria. People like Atiku and Buhari should not even have the balls to present themselves for local government chairman in saner climes. Atiku is full of highly toxic entourage and compromised individuals in Saraki, former ogun state governor (Mr Daniels), Buruji kashamu, .....the list is endless, these are people who will like to be your ministers, senate president and governors tomorrow. Buhari asides from poor qualifications and controversies have hausalised incompetent cabinet and don't be surprised that he can appoint all hausa Fulani cabinet should he win again (God forbid). Nigeria should develop a franchise in taking risks, afterall life in itself is full of risks. Let us try Omoyele Showore of AAC, with a first term and if we are not satisfied with his first term performance we'll chuck him out like we're going to do to Buhari now. Think this is an irreparable journey, this time around for Nigeria let us all choose our leaders wisely, throw away tribal and religious sentiments it has not helped us rather it has fostered incompetent, corrupt and lifeless leaders on us all, my people think and think again.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Raskasal(m): 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
He should show us a video at a popular American monument. Not just pictures
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by 77up(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
If your America entry could not change my mind to vote you so it is for millions of Nigerians.

kindly work on a cave over there to hide in shame soon , you ll surly need it come Feb16.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by buharitill2023: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
femarse:

Buhari suffer from dementia but that is ohk cos he is old
you are young and suffering from the same thing
the US president by Constitution is not allowed to meet presidential candidate of any country especially when the election is months away
Google is your friend ,following APC H
had make you forgot u have brain
that is how you sold yourself.
buhari met with Obama before 2015 election,
met Cameron before 2015 election.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by onadana: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:

Yet he has never being found guilty or even charged to court or invited by any of the security establishment.Let's deal with facts and not sentiment.Am not a politician neither do i like politics.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by winj: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
SniperSmurf:

If he was banned from America then where is this? Daura abi?
Buhari supporters club is in meltdown. How can someone who you claim was banned and would be arrested be comfortably strolling around the capital of US. Washington DC. Explain it.
#backtodaura

Are you such a monkey? Do you not follow news?
Atiku was banned from US and was involved in some US criminal cases.
Obasanjo got him a VISA based on new status as a presidential candidate...if he emerged winner he gets immunity while in office!
I am not a Buhari supporter, haba!!!
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by olamakinde(m): 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:

better take your candidate to hospital for treatment
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by tsephanyah(f): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
onadana:

Yet he has never being found guilty or even charged to court or invited by any of the security establishment.Let's deal with facts and not sentiment.Am not a politician neither do i like politics.
OK sharrap
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Rockyrascal(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Why saraki be looking like a secret security agent grin
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Rockyrascal(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
if he enters White House now, same you will want him to enter space.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Vic74real: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
This Atiku is a very shrewd politician.this masterstroke endears him to me.Apc una no go fit.nah rigging una dey depend on

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by SniperSmurf(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
winj:

Are you such a monkey? Do you not follow news?
Atiku was banned from US and was involved in some US criminal cases.
Obasanjo got him a VISA based on new status as a presidential candidate...if he emerged winner he gets immunity while in office!
I am not a Buhari supporter, haba!!!

Ewu goat! Show me your sources that Atiku was banned.
Rather it was Buhari that was banned.
-

Two weeks ago, Atiku, in an interview with The Boss magazine, said the US had barred Buhari from the US for 15 years due to his religious beliefs.

The former vice president was responding to a question on why he avoided travelling to the US.

“It is the sole prerogative of America to determine who they want in their country or not. I’m not running away from America. I applied but wasn’t issued a visa. However, they did not decline me categorically.

“They’ve only said my application is going through an administrative process. This is not peculiar to me. For about 15 years, Buhari could not enter America... I fly to different parts of the world, including Europe. If America wanted (to arrest) me, it would be so easy for them to reach out to their allies,” Atiku had replied.

- The Punch Newspaper
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by kmaster007: 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
i wonder wat dey promise US in return

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun / Security Officers Shoot Shiite Members In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.