Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA (49763 Views)

Tinubu Shares Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Rivers / IPOB Sit-At-Home: BBC Shares Pictures From South-East / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by akdjr(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
This man decided not to go back to Senate believing Atiku will win and made secretary to Federal government. Dreaming till after the result is announced.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by ikorodureporta: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Na when us govt shut down naiem u dey visit?
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by danBappha(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
Can't wait for the next conspiracy theory on why Atiku lost by the biggest margin in Nigeria's elections history in a few weeks.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by SniperSmurf(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
See Presidential swag vs Cluelessness

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by bakila: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
So Atiku meeting same Bruce and Saraki in kenya hotel is now impact grin Atiku should enter White house first then i take him serious.
Bros calm down, he is a private citizen.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by DAREH13: 5:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
So Atiku meeting same Bruce and Saraki in kenya hotel is now impact grin Atiku should enter White house first then i take him serious.

FROM he cannot enter usa to u take him serious if he enter whitehouse #sifia painment#
he wl enter whitehouse after election bro jst chill
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Idecievedyou(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
Aside from PVC I don't have any other property.

oh..oh..sorry my frend, it buhari DAT caused it.. don't worry when atiku win you have enough money or you will be able to still enough money to buy properties and add to your pvc
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by IYANGBALI: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
PDP AND LIES
Atiku is not in US. He's in Washington DC and PDP is claiming he's in US. Let him go to America and let's see.
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Iyajison: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
So when wil Jubrin wear suit again.... I need to see him without cap

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by BigBizzy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:

the son of the lifeless one writes but as always speaks wrote rubbish again
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Glink2018(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
tsephanyah:
We made our presentation as simple as possible. And this was on the premise that Atiku is a questionable character representing the most corrupt political party in politics and should never be given the chance or opportunity to lead this nation

Our position will never change.

Okay....but Nigerians are fickle-minded people... they change their minds like thermometer...

Let's watch and see the outcome of the presidential election
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by mohammedAd: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
we are supporting Atiku due to the following reasons; because he's better than Buhari in terms of academic qualifications, he's not tribalistic, he's not as heartless as Buhari, Atiku is more educated, handsome, and vibrant. Iam just ashamed of Buhari as a president, Buhari possesses zero quality of being a president. Buhari has no sympathy in him, he has no conscience as a human. If only my choice of candidate could win the election then I would've voted for my choice of candidate in Donald Duke, but for my vote not to split and favour that mistake could Buhari, I will rather give my mandate to Atiku, so that lifeless illiterate can be ejected out of office. How can an illiterate be a president? That's very strange and irritating. Like for example, in a university, before you become a vice-chancellor, you must have attained the height of professorship. So tell me, why will an uneducated man be a president of a country? who and what is he leading? because, as for me, Atiku is much more better than Buhari in every aspect. As for the corruption allegation, we all know that all Nigerian politicians are corrupt, just that some are more corrupt than the others. I hate tribalism and wickedness, which is what Buhari fully possess! To be sincere, Buhari is just a total disgrace, let's tell ourselves the truth. A president whose vice is 100% better than him. Mind you, Iam not playing politics, Iam just preaching the truth. Believe it or not, people pretending to like Buhari knows that

brose ur ar nt serious nd u lack manner to ur leader,u better mind ur speech, back to school
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by AfroBlue(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
abeg, feb. 16th can't arrive soon enough chai.

for Mr. Atiku's driver. wink grin

The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by NothingDoMe: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
buharitill2023:
if truly thief atiku is in US, let him visit National assembly and Whitehouse,
if he do, thief atiku will not return.
Lol. No aggressive and lazy? cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by rapid101(m): 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
from entering america to enter white house

Chai who do u dis one grin

U b real hypocrite cool
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by rapid101(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2019
buharitill2023:
if truly thief atiku

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by rapid101(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:
So where is the evidence Atiku entered the US?

so all d videos nd pictures u re seeing are fake abi

As bubu get ear and brain problem grin

Na so u get eye and brain problem cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by selectedhero(m): 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2019
madridguy:

Foolishness at it's heights
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by rapid101(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
buharitill2023:
if truly thief atiku is in US, let him visit National assembly and Whitehouse,
if he do, thief atiku will not return.
goan die
Hypocrite
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 19, 2019
madridguy:
In the voice of 2face Idibia:
why are you guys mad about The US? America this, America that! Abi una no get sense?

Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2019
IYANGBALI:
PDP AND LIES
Atiku is not in US. He's in Washington DC and PDP is claiming he's in US. Let him go to America and let's see.
Rae you for real? Washington Dc not America? Save yourself that embarrassment!
Re: Ben Bruce Shares Pictures Of Atiku In USA by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2019
IYANGBALI:
PDP AND LIES
Are you for real? Washington Dc not America? Save yourself that embarrassment!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Governorship: Tribunal Rules Against Governor Obaseki / What Is Wrong With This Outfit Of President Jonathan? / Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.