Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Internship - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Internship (1168 Views)

Python Learning From Scratch /data Science /internship / Android Internship / Internship Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internship by seunthomas: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2019
Opportunity exists for those with the following skills set (Java (android,web or desktop),C#,C/C++,Python,PHP,Javascript,Objective C,Swift,Go,Rust,D,Ruby,Lua,Scala) for a 3-6 month internship program.

The program will be both onsite and remote.

Interested persons should send an email with a short/precise CV to webtekhire@gmail.com on or before 31st January,2019.
Re: Internship by waali(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
I just applied!
Re: Internship by deborahtoks: 12:59am On Jan 20, 2019
WANT TO WORK IN THE UK or AMERICA? TRAINING PROVIDE (NO QUALIFICATIONS OR EXPERIENCE NEEDED)!!! WE NEED IT ENGINEERS!

UK and America are in serious shortage of IT Engineers and are hiring IT Engineers from abroad in record breaking amounts.

We are offering a 4 weeks online training program. This training will teach you all you need to know to be fully equipped on taking on a roll as an IT engineer. This online training also includes full interview training and mentorship.

All of this life changing training opportunity at a low rock bottom price.

For more information please email me on; deborah.toks@gmail.com
Re: Internship by vezycash(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Since it'll be on location, stating the location is necessary. You also didn't state if it's a paid internship.
Re: Internship by seunthomas: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
deborahtoks:
WANT TO WORK IN THE UK or AMERICA? TRAINING PROVIDE (NO QUALIFICATIONS OR EXPERIENCE NEEDED)!!! WE NEED IT ENGINEERS!

UK and America are in serious shortage of IT Engineers and are hiring IT Engineers from abroad in record breaking amounts.

We are offering a 4 weeks online training program. This training will teach you all you need to know to be fully equipped on taking on a roll as an IT engineer. This online training also includes full interview training and mentorship.

All of this life changing training opportunity at a low rock bottom price.

For more information please email me on; deborah.toks@gmail.com
Be careful angry
Re: Internship by seunthomas: 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
vezycash:
Since it'll be on location, stating the location is necessary. You also didn't state if it's a paid internship.
Its not a paid internship and the location is flexible.
Re: Internship by vezycash(m): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
seunthomas:

Its not a paid internship and the location is flexible.

Great.

Now you have a better recruitment ad. One tiny question.

Flexible Location.

First time I've heard the term.

By flexible location, do you mean the company address changes, or that you have multiple branches? Just curious.
Re: Internship by seunthomas: 9:16am On Jan 21, 2019
vezycash:

Great.

Now you have a better recruitment ad. One tiny question.

Flexible Location.

First time I've heard the term.

By flexible location, do you mean the company address changes, or that you have multiple branches? Just curious.
It means we are planning on providing accommodation for some of the interns who stay far away.

1 Like

Re: Internship by vezycash(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
seunthomas:

It means we are planning on providing accommodation for some of the interns who stay far away.

Much clearer and better right? I hope you get great applicants. Good luck.
Re: Internship by vezycash(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
Now to guys turning up noses at this opportunity. Look at things a bit different.

This is a chance to get much needed work experience for your resume.

And of course, up your skill level.
Re: Internship by waali(m): 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
seunthomas:

Nice..... I actually applied for the remote Intern. However, if accommodation would be provided, I would like to opt for that option.
Re: Internship by Jacobian12: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
At least this will boost me more on my career....thanks for this opportunity.
Re: Internship by kolinton007: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
seunthomas:
Opportunity exists for those with the following skills set (Java (android,web or desktop),C#,C/C++,Python,PHP,Javascript,Objective C,Swift,Go,Rust,D,Ruby,Lua,Scala) for a 3-6 month internship program.

The program will be both onsite and remote.

Interested persons should send an email with a short/precise CV to webtekhire@gmail.com on or before 31st January,2019.

Bro, I started learning Java some months back. I have gotten the hang of the basics, though. Can I apply? And besides, I'm not in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Data Structures And Algorithms / How Do I Start Learning Programming? / In Need Of An Accountability Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.