Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke (2236 Views)

Meet Willie XO: His Girlfriend Left Him When He Was Broke, Eloped With Rich Man / Facebook User Shades His Ex Girlfriend On Her Birthday Who Said He Was Broke / Lady Reveals How She Spent The 20k Her BF Gave Her When She Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by Gossipnotgokill: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2019
An appalling video footage where a young lady is seen being battered and assaulted by different guys at their home has had a lot of people enraged by it.

According to the report surrounding the video, the young lady that’s being assaulted, neglected one of them while he was broke and so after he has supposedly “made it in life”, he called her back just for him to humiliate her.

Watch Video

Source: HERE

Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by Gossipnotgokill: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2019
More...

Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by dannybrasky(m): 11:25am On Jan 18, 2019
grin
Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by Jayslicky: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2019
Nice one, u do rubbish we treat ur f*ck up, girls have assaulted guys emotionally, so I see no reason for guys not responding back. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by HungerMustGo: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2019
So wrong. I'm a guy and probably broke, yet I won't let my sister date a broke guy.

No lady must be forced to date broke guys. They shouldn't be made to feel guilty for not choosing broke guys.

Its a matter of choice and there are many girls that prefer broke guys of their own accord.

1 Like

Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
Nice one, u do rubbish we treat ur f*ck up, girls have assaulted guys emotionally, so I see no reason for guys not responding back. cheesy cheesy

Your sisters will face the same thing, no hard feelings.

Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by Abjay97(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2019
some guys have time to waste
Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by Abfinest007(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2019
this act is stupid leave karma to deal with her

1 Like

Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by KAYboi3480: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2019
dannybrasky:
grin
they only show fake love when you have money �
Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by madone: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
HungerMustGo:
So wrong. I'm a guy and probably broke, yet I won't let my sister date a broke guy.

No lady must be forced to date broke guys. They shouldn't be made to feel guilty for not choosing broke guys.

Its a matter of choice and there are many girls that prefer broke guys of their own accord.
dont let ur poor state condition u. No body was born with money in his hands u are rather born into it. Or u work ursef into it.w girl leave u in the process or working into it. And she claims she loves you. Naaah

1 Like

Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by Cholls(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
HungerMustGo:

my brother oya clap for yasef so you don make sense now abi. lobish

2 Likes

Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by ubunja(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Abfinest007:
you mean the same Karma we are still waiting on to deal with our corrupt governments?? You must be joking

Karma does not exist

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by akiOYIBO: 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
HungerMustGo:

This one is a complete idiot

1 Like

Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Abfinest007:

Nah, it ain't no stupid act. Sometimes karma take decades to decide if to act or not.
Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by marvin906(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
HungerMustGo:

dude are you sure you're okay..
or your just naturally stupid..

1 Like

Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by Gossipnotgokill: 5:45am On Jan 19, 2019
marvin906:

dude are you sure you're okay..
or your just naturally stupid..

Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2019
This is wrong allow karma to deal with her, undecided
Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by TBIZZY(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2019
undecided
Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by Dessy96: 4:51am On Jan 20, 2019
if she want rich guy she can follow rich guy there's no problem... but don't leave someone when he's low a d think when things are okay you can just come back no no...... but he overreacted. .
Re: Guys Assault A Lady Who Neglected One Of Them When He Was Broke by Gossipnotgokill: 12:44am On Jan 30, 2019
Dessy96:
if she want rich guy she can follow rich guy there's no problem... but don't leave someone when he's low a d think when things are okay you can just come back no no...... but he overreacted. .

(1) (Reply)

Can We Say That This Is The Worst Wedding Photos In The World? / Man Hangs Himself After His Girlfriend He Trained In School Dumps Him (Photos) / Is Being A Virgin An Achievement For A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.