Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Aspiration:a Divine One By God----abs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Aspiration:a Divine One By God----abs (233 Views)

A Divine Revelation From The Lord Jesus Christ To The Church / A Divine Revelation About The End Time / Afa Igbo Efuna 2019 Is A Divine Mandate. Vote Dpiu 4 Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Aspiration:a Divine One By God----abs by impact231(m): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
*MY ASPIRATION; A DIVINE ONE BY GOD*

Shortly after the Independent Nationals Electoral Commission (INEC) released the final publication of candidates' names ahead of the forthcoming elections, *Apostle Biodun Sanyaolu* has given God almighty the praises just as he reference God in the whole journey.

*Apostle Biodun Sanyaolu*, the Ogun Central Senatorial candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party was happy after the publication of candidates' final list,jubilations went on among his family, friends, supporters, well wishers and other party faithfuls.

In responding with joyful heart, he appreciated God on how the journey started, even when he never dreamt of contesting, the ambition might have not gone far like this if not for God.

He also commended the relentless efforts of the leading leader of the party *Senator Prince Buruji Kashamu*, who doubled as the Senator representing the Ogun East Senatorial district, and also the Gubernatorial candidate of PDP in Ogun State.

*Apostle Sanyaolu* described *Senator Kashamu* as a dogged fighter for rule of law to take its course. And also a firm man even in the face of his adversaries.

He enjoined party members to work as a unite family to defeat the opposition in the coming polls, as he noted that Ogun State used to be a PDP state.

Re: My Aspiration:a Divine One By God----abs by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2019
The more they talk about God, the more they look stupid in my eyes. Do they really know that God is a Human invention ?

Africans and Religions are inseparable, and so is their stupidity. The whitemen invented One God and Monotheism, and the black man thinks he knows God in person.

There are billions of Gods walking around planet Earth. Biological machines designed from self-replicating nannites.

They stopped reading after school, that is why most Africans are so daft when it comes to inventive reasoning and manufacturing. All they do is import and consume and claim to know God.

Bloody parasites of earth.

Keep voting for idiiots, cos you think there is One God sitting on the cloud and looking after you.

(1) (Reply)

Win BIG Like PSG. 83 Odds, 10 Odds And 2 odds . WON 10 AND 2 ODDS / Have You Ever Wondered By Sperm Cells Are Shaped Like Serpents? / 10 Reasons Why Tradermoni Is Not Vote Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.