Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Where To Buy Wholesale Bags At Cheap Price In Nigeria In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where To Buy Wholesale Bags At Cheap Price In Nigeria In Nigeria (1697 Views)

Ankara Wholesale In Nigeria: Where To Buy Wholesale Bags / 2019 Contestants Of The Miss Tourism Nigeria In Their Swimwear (Photos) / Lovely Female Shoes And Bags At Sales Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Wholesale Bags At Cheap Price In Nigeria In Nigeria by StevensJojo(f): 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
This post will particularly be relevant to you if you want to go into the bag selling business or you like a good bargain.
So where can you buy bags cheap in Nigeria?

[b]INSTAGRAM VENDORS
[/b]There are a million and one Instagram accounts that sell bags and claim to sell bags at wholesale prices.
Some are genuine while some are scams. Some have the items while others will take your money then order for bags and you never get them.

GABINO BAGS
One trusted vendor is gabino bags. @gabinobags have a website too https://www.gabinobags.com/ and are a legit company because i buy my bags from them. Dm them on instagram or shop directly from their website. To buy cheap bags from them , the secret is to shop during their weekly Gabino Factory Price. They sell all bags at Factory Prices! Very cheap but its only on Wednesdays. If you want to take part, just follow them on Instagram and turn on post notification.

EKO IDUMOTA/
Another great place to buy bags at wholesale bags is Eko Idumota , Oshodi. One thing i have noticed though is that their prices are friendly but the designs are not as up to date as you would in the age of the internet. If you find a nice bag there, be ready to see it on the arms of thousands of other ladies because, be rest assured that someone brought it in bulk with his container months ago.

THE BAG SHOP LAGOS
Though i have not tried shopping with them, they also sell wholesale prices for bags. You can try them out.
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Bags At Cheap Price In Nigeria In Nigeria by queenfav(f): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Full-face Makeup Tutorial For Beginners / Premium Yarn Suitable For Crochet, Hair, Knitting And Artwork / Another Kardashian Goes Nude For Dujour.....pregnant Kourtney Kardashian!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.