Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku (13017 Views)

Jonathan Denies Endorsing Atiku / Amosun Reacts To Reports Of Dumping APC For APM And Endorsing Atiku / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsing Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by Praktikals(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
kiss
Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by Seetto: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kaduna o, people just dey happy buhari dey show, see love ..mehn no be administrative love...na real love be this....God I pray for this kind love...
Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by Born2Breed(f): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Only moronic zombie pigs supports Buhari.
Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by freekick: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
To bite your balls dey hungry me
ArmaniUhuru:
Long live President AtiKu Abubakar
Long live the People Democratic Party
Long live the Federal Republic Of Nigerian.

Oya zombies go and die.

Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by Felixv: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
gentlegenius:
Which buhari are they talking about?
I heard that the demented dullard surrendered yesterday by handing over his APC presidential flag to Delta's "governortorial" candidate.

Zombies, behold your new Presidential candidate... A great Agbero from Warri grin

words like these hurt..I know but more is too come..lagos ibadan railway would soon be finished..hahahah

“Through his various programs and policies in the last four years, particularly his anti-corruption fight through which huge sums of money had been recovered, ‎improvement in powers supply across the county, the school feeding program and infrastructural revolution among several others,” he stated.

2 Likes

Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by deji17: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Premium times broke a fake news as usual about AA adopting Atiku as their presidential candidate. PDP must have paid heavily for that fake news.

It was even on front page too. Fake news on front page. Shame on PDP

Dubai strategy failed.
Going to Amelika strategy falling flat on its face. Atiku is too desperate. If Atiku wins anything on the coming Presidential election, it would be a spot in his numerous wives bedroom.You can take that to the bank. Mind you, those who wail, wails in vain

1 Like

Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by Iyajison: 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
If u like endorse Jubrin....

Americans are Articulating already....

APC how market..??
Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by jerecrown(m): 5:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lifeless party supporting lifeless president

1 Like

Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by jellington: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Buhari represent 200 millions Nigerians who have been dehumanized by 16 years of PDP administration while ATIKU represent the interest of past Leaders who have ill-gotten wealth to protect and cronies used to diversion and laundering of fund meant for 200 millions Nigerians.The battle field is the polling stations across length and breath of the 36 states and FCT on the 16th of February,2019.
Nigerians have decided to take their destiny by their hands.Nigerians will use their hands to keep Buhari in power for the next four years. 4+4=2023.

3 Likes

Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by googlepikins: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Who want to support a man Obasanjo called a thief.
and the same Obasanjo said we shouldn't make another mistake by voting Buhari cos buhari is a monumental failure.

Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
banggy:
politics of confusion

adopt Atiku today, Buhari tomorrow

all I know is that me, my household, lagosians and south westerner in general, our votes is for 4+4

Marching forward to the NEXT LEVEL jare....
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by janeedema(f): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
HtwoOw:
PDP and fraud

be like garri and groundnut

When people make comments like this, it only goes to show how myopic we still are as a people.

Who are the people that makes up APC? Aren't they from PDP? By the time we start looking beyond sentiments and consider that posterity will judge us for any selfish decision we take, then we would make heads way.

What exactly is a vote for Buhari in the next 4 years worth?

In case you haven't noticed, with all the claims of corruption in the PDP governments, we still had shows like MTN project fame, maltina dance hall, NAIJA got talents, etc.

Our economy was alive.

You keep talking about fighting and recouping monies from corruption, yet we are about to borrow $100m again.

Question is what is the money being recouped used for, that we had to become headquarters of poverty in world?

Let's not be deceived. The issue with Nigeria isn't corruption. Has never been, and will never be.

A nation that has a working economy is what we should be looking at begetting.

Because I tell you, from Buhari to the last man in his cabinet, there isn't one saint amongst them. Tinubu, Oshiomole, Rochas and co all exist in the APC na. Are you saying these guys are now saints because they are in APC?

It's clear that your judgment is based on voting for a party. But no party can save Nigeria.

I'm not an Anambrarian or from the East, but even the blind could attest to the transformation of Anambra by Peter Obi, why not even try to take a chance with a man like that.

Haven't you noticed that Buhari and his cohorts truly have nothing to offer. If the first term when they had to prove to us they are capable of reelection, they couldn't perform, is it when they have a chance to come back with nothing at stake that things will change?

Businesses have folded up, everything is on a halt, with no promise of something tangible for a change. No policies that make sense. Everyone of them is just guessing and playing with our future.

All those programmes that have gone to sleep were enriching people, and bettering lives.

Today comedians are broke, artists can hardly be invited for functions, and you ask why yahoo plus seem to be the option for youths? A situation that has turned our ladies into perpetual prey to brothers that should be their allies.

If you are still screaming sai baba at this time in our nation, I want you to know that whatever you see after you cast your vote for Buhari, is a stake you made on posterity-- And it will never forgive you, and you know why? You voted knowing the odds, but chose instead to trade with the destinies of your children yet unborn.
Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by Omeokachie: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2019
Money changed hands.
Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2019
jellington:

Buhari represent 200 millions Nigerians who have been dehumanized by 16 years of PDP administration while ATIKU represent the interest of past Leaders who have ill-gotten wealth to protect and cronies used to diversion and laundering of fund meant for 200 millions Nigerians.The battle field is the polling stations across length and breath of the 36 states and FCT on the 16th of February,2019.
Nigerians have decided to take their destiny by their hands.Nigerians will use their hands to keep Buhari in power for the next four years. 4+4=2023.
God bless u
Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by maxxG: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
Felixv:

words like these hurt..I know but more is too come..lagos ibadan railway would soon be finished..hahahah

“Through his various programs and policies in the last four years, particularly his anti-corruption fight through which huge sums of money had been recovered, ‎improvement in powers supply across the county, the school feeding program and infrastructural revolution among several others,” he stated.

Lol power supply? Infrastructural revolution? Do we live in the same country bro?
Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by deomelo: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2019

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by UFOdioh: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
PDP know very well that Atiku can not win this election having only one machinery in their disposal to prosecute the election which is campaign of calumny and fake news. NO POLICE. NO ARMY . NO CBN. NO DASUKI ATM . AND NO GOD ON THEIR SIDE.

1 Like

Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
Born2Breed:
Only moronic zombie pigs supports Buhari.

1) ipobian nomads are known as pigs and by attaching to PDP they are now called PDPigzzz

2) Any follower of Atiku now is a zombie

So your tag "zombie pigs" means you are referring to yourself

What you have written should have been thus, " Only moronic zombie pigs support Atiku"

2 Likes

Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by Jones4190(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2019
ON ATIKU'S TRIP TO THE US.

"I presume Atiku may have traveled to the US under the umbrella of the diplomatic immunity of Saraki's official delegation.

It is possible that the trip was listed as an official trip of the Senate President of Nigeria, and the delegates to accompany him included Atiku.

Otherwise, why would the Nigerian senate president be there on a trip with Atiku. This trip was taken solely for the purpose of removing the cloud of imminent arrest and prosecution from Atiku if he traveled to the US.

Anyone that knows the working of diplomacy will realize that the US will not selectively arrest Atiku or any other member of the Saraki's delegation on this trip for as long as the tag of legislative delegation from Nigeria covers him.

This gimmick will only work on the gullible and uninformed. What we are asking from Atiku is to travel to the US as a private citizen.

He needs to take this trip on his own without any government of Nigeria official who is covered by diplomatic immunity."
Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by Felixv: 7:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
maxxG:

Lol power supply? Infrastructural revolution? Do we live in the same country bro?

Yes we do -----if you refuse to see then remove the blinkers----------lagos ibadan railway --atiku couldn't conceive that in 8yrs as a VP.....

1 Like

Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by israelmao(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
The higher bidder takes it.
Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by NextBuhari: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
I carried out a discreet interview when Atiku came to Jos for his presidential campaign. The outcome of the interview revealed that most of the people especially the masses don't trust Atiku. They know what he is capable of, selling Nigeria! For Buhari, most of them attested to his honesty, sincerity and integrity. However, they raised questions about the integrity of the people working with him. One respondent even asked if it was possible for Buhari to import angels from heaven to work with him? Another said if you have a boss who reports to work by 8am, and you're a truant you will adjust. However, if you have a boss that reports to work by 10am or 12pm, his surbodinates will take a cue and report late too. That is how he differentiated Buhari and Atiku.
Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by jrusky(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
What is Action Alliance Who the hell are the Action Alliance

No one need their endorsement all we are saying is Buhari has failed and must return home in peace or in.pieces one must happen.
Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by Daphresh: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
bestman09 The Truth though from the mouth that has ate their salt and pepper. It serves you right OGA Minister...post889243:
#Amechitapes#

NO SERIOUS PARTY HAS APPROACHED ME YET... Amaechi
“I started regretting my decision for joining and expending so much on APC when I discovered some top APC chieftains from CPC and ACN blocs were working clandestinely against my confirmation as Minister by the National Assembly. If you recalled,unlike other nominees,I attended several NASS screening sessions before I was attended to.I don’t know why they did it but if not for the firm stand of Dr Bukola Saraki,I wouldn’t have been confirmed as a minister. I will remain grateful to him. What they failed to do at the National Assembly they succeeded in doing when the President was apportioning ministerial portfolios. Against my wish,I was given minister of Transport. As if that is not humiliating enough,they removed the juicy department of that ministry( Aviation) and made it a semi autonomous Ministry under my Minister of State. I cannot exonerate the President from not knowing how I am being shabbily treated because my pact was with him and he knew what my dues were supposed to be but today,he has not redeemed any of the promises to me. I begin to ask myself everyday why I made such a political blunder. The most painful thing is that,my people who used to love me now hate me. They hate me for joining APC. Look,it is not about Goodluck or anybody. The people of Rivers see APC as a dubious arrangement and unanimously vowed never to support the party. If you want to prove me wrong,let Wike as powerful as he is now in the PDP try it by jumping to APC,he will never convince the people to go along with him. That is the mistake Akpabio just made. The people of Akwa Ibom,Cross Rivers and Rivers think same politically. APC can never be their choice of a political party. Don’t be deceived,these states do not want favors or anything from the CENTRE unlike most states. They are self sufficient and cannot be induced with anything. Take my case for example. A commissioner for Transport in Rivers State is more comfortable that a Minister for transport at the Federal. This is the truth. I have bore all travails I am suffering in APC with all equanimity but there comes a time where I have to start weighing my options and that time is now. Ibeh,let me tell you,I don’t think I have the will to work for APC any longer. I cannot point to anything they have done better than PDP except bad governance. I have been rendered politically indolent. The only tangible thing I have done of late is to be commissioning railway projects executed by the Jonathan’s PDP regime. Do you know how painful that is? It is as humiliating and painful as when a goalkeeper has to bring the ball from his own net put there by the opposing team. Ibeh,the reason I have not left APC is no longer what people will say about it. It is because I have not been approached by any serious party. You know with my political standing,I should not be the one to beg parties to accept me. They should court and beg me to join them. Even if PDP comes calling now,I don’t know whether I have the courage to refuse them” ~ Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi in secret lamentation to his Bosom friend Ibeh.
Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by Sammyblaq(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
AA mbunu genotype¿...

Like i care.

AA stands for ATIKU ABUBAKAR.
Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by Sammyblaq(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
AA IMO State governorship candidate campaigning in Abia/Aks...

Is this not Confusion?
Re: Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku by Sammyblaq(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
AA IMO State governorship candidate campaigning in Abia/Aks...

Is this not Confusion?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu / Land Use Charge: NBA To Welcome President Buhari To Lagos With Protest.. / PMB's Invitation To White House Proof Of Good US-Nigeria Relations- Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.