Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid (34952 Views)

How Reno Omokri Summarised His 2019 / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce / 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Binidefender: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Some people don't like this

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Buhari is a failure

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by MyGeneration(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
USA needs to support Atiku, because if we don't get it right that means more illegal and legal economic immigrants would enter there nation from Nigeria.

For those saying pdp is a corrupt party you should know that most times it's about the individual not the party.

Just like in Apc Buhari being tribalistic doesn't mean All Apc members are.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
The united state will support any country that practice democracy.

It's over 2019 is a done deal.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by haladadon: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Guestlander:

I'm saying a leopard doesn't change it's spots. Atiku cannot help being dishonest.

show me an honest politician... is it pastor osibanjo?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by kollar22: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Watching in #D. We would all see how this ends up

IF YOU ARE A SME BUSINESS OWNER, THEN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK IS WHAT YOU NEED IN 2019

The first thing that arguably every potential customer does to verify your business's authenticity or to get a generally idea is to check your website. You need a website more so, if yours is a small business with limited resources. This better connect your business or brand with every potential customer!

This Is Where This incredible offer comes in

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
LETTER HEAD DESIGN
2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
Free Domain for 1 Year
SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
Contact/enquiry form
Google map integration
Social media integration
Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by bedspread: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Guestlander:
United states doesn't directly interfere in elections of other countries. Donald Trump is in trouble for the same reasons because of the help he got from Russia.

It is a blatant lie that the US government will endorse you over other candidates. Not even when they have a dossier on you for corruption.
bro... US supports free and fair Elections! And Dts all dry are after in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by madridguy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Imagine one of his aid interview grin

HtwoOw:
Serial liar and fraudster

Atiku was booked as aide to senate president nobody invited him
Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Atiku is still a crook
Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Sunmolar(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
This prodigal son. sweat less , mansion in US,I only pity your supporters whose future you've shortchanged and they're still begging you comeback after leaving office as VP over 12yrs ago.

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by rock003: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Guestlander:
United states doesn't directly interfere in elections of other countries. Donald Trump is in trouble for the same reasons because of the help he got from Russia.

It is a blatant lie that the US government will endorse you over other candidates. Not even when they have a dossier on you for corruption.

You said he couldn't visit America before. But now that he has visited America, you are down playing its importance. Do they curse you people in APC?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by UjuJoan2: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
The United States should mind their business for once. That's how their interference led to the election of this government, now they've started again.

Is it their election? Is it their President?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by michoim(m): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Support my foot. It is the Nigerian people and God that will determine your fate in this years general election...
Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by kaen1317: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
High blood pressure, desperation, sleeplessness, paranoia etc. is what buhari, Lai, jagaban and the rest the apc are suffering now

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by osuofia2(m): 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Bad week for zombies.....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Guestlander: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:
bro... US supports free and fair Elections! And Dts all dry are after in Nigeria

Free and fair election not support or endorsement of a particular candidate.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by truentalk: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
All these na drama. Until I see atiku hand shaking us President
Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Adebowale89(m): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
in all these Atikulated babies voice. congrats our incoming president because of this interview you've win the election. many Nigerians are now happy you're in the USA. come and get Nigeria working again after spoiling it for 8yrs with your greedy boss

abeg where Atiku do this jazz? grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by micah04: 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Breaking News!Atiku is not in the US but in Washington D.C. -Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by bedspread: 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
Guestlander:

Free and fair election not support or endorsement of a particular candidate.

A Free and fair Election in Nigeria today will throw his Excellency Pmb into Daura...

It's known Worldwide..

The Despiration tactics says it all
Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Guestlander: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
bedspread:

A Free and fair Election in Nigeria today will throw his Excellency Pmb into Daura...

It's known Worldwide..

The Despiration tactics says it all

Ok, wait till election day. Perhaps I should call it a farewell party for the PDP.
Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by rock003: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
UjuJoan2:
The United States should mind their business for once. That's how their interference led to the election of this government, now they've started again.

Is it their election? Is it their President?

Now, the effect of your politicking is bouncing back on you. You were the ones mocking him about visiting America. So, you should enjoy the consequences of your mockery

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Tiffbuxas: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
gentlegenius:

The demented dullard had given his zombies a very bad week...
From falling down at Kogi APC campaign to embarrassing his supporters with senseless answers to questions in a town hall meeting to finally handing over his Presidential flag to one great Agbero in Delta.
This terrible week for zombies got compounded by news of Atiku in US.
Zombies right now...
Great Ogboru not agbero.... He has no affiliations with tugs only pdp in delta state does... And we support Great but not dullard
Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Heavenstraight(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
[quote author=kirajustice post=74887400]@POLITICSNGR

Presidential Candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar has spoken on the support he enjoys from the United States Government ahead of the 2019 General Elections.

Below is a full transcript of his Interview with VOA, made available to PoliticsNGR;

HE AA’s Interview with Aliyu Mustapha Sokoto of VOA Hausa on Thursday night in Washington D.C and monitored in Abuja

Aliyu Mustapha: What has been in the news for many years has come to past right now I’m together with the former Vice President of Nigeria and the Presidential flag bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) after he had just returned from some interactive session with some high ranking Congress Men and Women. Your excellency, now that you have visited Washington D.C, does it have to do with those who said you cannot come to the United State of America or the visit is for what purpose?

AA: Aliyu I told you before that my coming to the United State is in the hands of Americans if they decided to issue a Visa to me I will definitely come and if they refused to give me I cannot come. And now they have issued it to me and I am here. I’m having some positive discussions with some of the officials.  I was in the Congress and I had discussions with some high ranking Congress men and Women about Nigeria and how Nigeria intends to improve her relationship with the United States of America.

Aliyu Mustapha: After visiting the Congress, do you intend to meet with some other people?

AA: Yes, by tomorrow (Friday)  I will go to the State Department in order to have vital discussions with some of their officials.

Aliyu Mustapha: Will you also meet with the members of the United State Chamber of Commerce?

AA: Yes, I will meet them tomorrow (Friday) by the Grace of God.

Aliyu Mustapha: Who invited you to the United State?

AA: I was invited by many organizations in United States.

Aliyu Mustapha: Before some people are saying that you cannot come to the United States of America but now you are here people will stop doubting.

AA: The whole thing is about misinformation

Aliyu Mustapha: What do you mean by misinformation?

AA: Because for a very long time they have been lying to them (Nigerians) and they agreed; I tried to explain to them but they refused to listen. And I hope now people are going to understand.

Aliyu Mustapha: Your coming to America has shown that you are going to have some interactions with some top officials of the United State are they in support of your candidacy?

AA: Yes.

Aliyu Mustapha: Are you convinced that the United States Government are in support of your candidacy?

AA: There is no doubt because the United State is ready to support any country that is practicing democracy.

Aliyu Mustapha: People know you as a businessman; do you think that your business background and experience will influence the United States Government to support you?

AA: One good thing is that Nigeria is a country that is practicing democracy and everyone knows that we have played a significant role and have done a lot to sustain democratic governance in Nigeria and it is very important.

Aliyu Mustapha: Thank you very much.

AA: It is my Pleasure.

https://politicsngr.com/just-atiku-speaks-us-support-2019-presidential-bid/[/quote

at this rate, I guess the death rate will increase drastically this month..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Guestlander:

But Obama sent Kerry to campaign for the then opposition apc a few months to election. Obama also made a video urging Nigerians to make a change with their vote even when he knows that apc slogan is change.
America always interferes in other countries elections indirectly.
Only those with brain can see American interference
Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by shekauvsbuhari: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
post=74887963:
Lol cheesy.
Bring 50 million Americans along when you are coming back to vote for you on FeBuhari 16th 2019 now.
CRIMINAL!
Bros, wailers have been giving U, ur bubu n supporters terrible black eye since this week. Cant U guys pull off at least a weak punch on them? Dem wailers gat no chill bros. Do something.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by rock003: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
truentalk:
All these na drama. Until I see atiku hand shaking us President

Before : Atiku cannot enter America

Now : Atiku cannot shshake US President

Zombie personified.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by deomelo: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by adekhingz(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
kingemzy5:
I swear my incoming president is an intelligentsia look how he answered those questions unlike what I saw on Wednesday night

ANd Osinbanjo was there to save the day......

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by bedspread: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2019
post=74887963:
Lol cheesy.
Bring 50 million Americans along when you are coming back to vote for you on FeBuhari 16th 2019 now.
CRIMINAL!

Shame on u my Brother...

You should Salute That man!

Despite all your accusations, lies and counter accusations, The Man is right there in the USA...

Lessons should be Learnt!

We should tread carefully with our tongues...

Right now u guys are Worthless...

Having said that we all remain Brothers!
We need the best for our country..

Pmb is far from the best..

Any of the other candidates will do far better than Pmb..

Good day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On US Support For His 2019 Presidential Bid by rock003: 4:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
post=74887963:
Lol cheesy.
CRIMINAL!

But didn't you say he couldn't enter America before?

Please give me one good reason why you shouldn't be called a useful idiot.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protests Rock Warri, Delta State Over Fuel Price Hike & New Naira Notes Scarcity / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.