Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts (52072 Views)

Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) / Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by victorazyvictor(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
ok
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Originality007: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
na by force dem dey know person?
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Ogaga87(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
Since you were there when they gave birth to him and saw that he has a deficit in his SHADOW, you have now volunteer to fill that deficit.. I now understand madam

But the truth behind the incessant movie will one day burst out
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
Monaco2:
Kikikikiki... True cheesycheesy
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by stanliwise(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
oya he says he doesn't know you. case closed.... next plesse
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by IYANGBALI: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2019
Aunty kemi shut up, the boy doesn't know you period,no be by force dem dey know person
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Blisplendor12(f): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Op! Op! Op! How many times did I call you? Which one is' I doesn't know' ni tori olorun? Meanwhile Anty kemi it's a pity despite your gra gra in the Op's English '' I doesn't know you ''
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by bimbor(m): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Letenwam:
Davido who sat for an interview with DJ Abass in London, disclosed that he doesn't know who Kemi Olunloyo, a comment that got the attention of the controversial journalist.

Davido who was asked how he handles negative publicity by news platforms, stated that he is not bothered about what blogs have to say about him because he is bigger.

He said: “I don’t care about media pressure. I’m bigger. I have 9.1 million followers, any blog wey write any nonsense I go post my own back. Me sef I be blog.”

However when a fan called in, and asked he has managed to to handle controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, who has been known to discuss his family matters in the public eye, the DMW boss said;

I don't know her

However reacting to this, Kemi Olunloyo disclosed that she was at the hospital when the singer's mom went into labour on November 19th, 1992. She further claimed that she was one of the journalist who was kicked out of the courtroom when his father's divorce was finalized. 

https://lailasnews.com/davido-says-he-doesnt-know-kemi-olunloyo-she-reacts/

Lmao, “Me sef I be blog” grin
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Valragnar(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2019
hanty is it your know
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
Very strong
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Kemi oooo..pelegringrin
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Yankee101: 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
She finish the boy sha
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by oluogbon0000(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
na by force to know, this kemi self get issue and nairaland admins please is there no news thread again wink
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Tyche(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
ariketalks:
Davido clearly knows her. He should quit the shenanigans. Wasn't it the other day he replied a post by KOO?

Modified

This post says "Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts".

Aunty Kemi, is that you
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by eastTKBorn: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
He said: “I don’t care about media pressure. I’m bigger. I have 9.1 million followers, any blog wey write any nonsense I go post my own back. Me sef I be blog.” (me self na blog) OBO You are Correct... lol This one Got me

2 Likes

Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by united2020: 5:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
this woman issue is coming too much fa ,

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Queenjuliette(f): 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Open hatred they say is hidden love.
I think anuty kemi likes Davido she just wants to get his attention by fire by force
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Idontenjoybants(f): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is what happens when you allow people know somethings about your family. Now she feels she knows everything about Davido
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by PANDA2: 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Davido surely does not know this stark raving lunatic Kemi Olunloyo but we do...
Here’s the baboon inside prison for running her mouth..

Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
Tyche:

Aunty Kemi, is that you
Lmao. Go away.
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
Op, what is the meaning of "I doesn't know"? Collect......

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Kingbookies: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
Lols

Stuppd people grin
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Akfrenzy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2019
David hmmmmmmm

Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by abbeyty(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
I think davido needs to to give her one through her ass to keep her big mouth shut. Attention seeker ni woman yen,se davido lo ko bayin ni aunty?
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Kobicove(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
This woman obviously has serious mental issues
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by monalicious(f): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
How come all the significant days madam olunloyo put up are Nov 19th of different year? This woman really isn't sane at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him / Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.