Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts (52073 Views)

Davido: I Made Chris Brown Dance In The Cold Rain (Photos) / Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by lexy2014: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
Yankee101:
She finish the boy sha
No she finished herself. Davido is giving her d silent treatment. Its more than words

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2019
Na By Force To Know Pesin Again grin
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by pxjosh(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2019
What is the meaning of I doesn't know Kemi
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Cantonese: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
Letenwam:
Davido who sat for an interview with DJ Abass in London, disclosed that he doesn't know who Kemi Olunloyo, a comment that got the attention of the controversial journalist.

Davido who was asked how he handles negative publicity by news platforms, stated that he is not bothered about what blogs have to say about him because he is bigger.

He said: “I don’t care about media pressure. I’m bigger. I have 9.1 million followers, any blog wey write any nonsense I go post my own back. Me sef I be blog.”

However when a fan called in, and asked he has managed to to handle controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, who has been known to discuss his family matters in the public eye, the DMW boss said;

I don't know her

However reacting to this, Kemi Olunloyo disclosed that she was at the hospital when the singer's mom went into labour on November 19th, 1992. She further claimed that she was one of the journalist who was kicked out of the courtroom when his father's divorce was finalized. 

https://lailasnews.com/davido-says-he-doesnt-know-kemi-olunloyo-she-reacts/

Truly pathetic of this woman. How does being kicked out of the hospital when the young man was born in 1992 translate to him knowing her? If this woman was a practising journalist as at 1992 which is 27 years ago this yeye woman must be over 50 years presently. At her present age, she is unashamedly disgracing herself by disparaging someone the age of her youngest child, who does not know her or care about her. Hello grandma, if you are in need of financial help, why not look for more respectable ways to beg the young man. If na husband, some men your age and above can help you. Your braggado will surely fail you completely very soon.

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by franklingud(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2019
But seriously kemi is one annoying b!tch.

Somebody please shoot that b!tch already.
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Barbieperry(f): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Dis is all I've wanted....
Davido gave the best answer...
Like "who is she"
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Tyche(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
ariketalks:

Lmao. Go away.

grin grin
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Awesomefred32(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin
madam rest now....is it by force to know you
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by antzlaive(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
E pain am
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by bellotaofeek: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2019
It's true. But she was at the psychiatric department. She is stylishly showing her Approximate 30 years challenge grin
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by TemmyT002(m): 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2019
This woman ehn
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by CuddleBear(f): 12:43am On Jan 19, 2019
nawa oh
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by neighbourhud: 12:44am On Jan 19, 2019
JOURNALIST: Davido, do you know Kemi Oluyole?

DAVIDO: No, I don't know her

AUNTY KEMI:...

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Ayoslimzy(m): 1:06am On Jan 19, 2019
Yeye dey smell

Get your admob app and tutorials
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by kanubiafra: 4:15am On Jan 19, 2019
gurunlocker:
This woman need rehab!

She was in the hospital? Really?
yes she was there i can testify. davido's mum came in for delivery, while kemi came for abortion. on the court issue she was also there to see if davido's father may consider her for marriage but was thrown out like the filthy rag she was
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by maxzzo1(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2019
This Kemi na idiot....becos she dey der wen den born am mean sey divido go know her but wetin concern her na with d father divorce Js wan provoke OBO .....she ne dey near Port Harcourt again with her lies ahahahahaha
Re: Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts by Myself2(m): 11:32am On Jul 20, 2019
overdrive:
he doesn't know you.na Force

Ah taya for agbaya shameless old woman wey dey find relevance by all means. She always dey wan use OBO trend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood / "I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.