Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim (2610 Views)

Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win / Olawepo-hashim: I Was A Lonely Child Who Cheated Death 4 Times While Growing Up / Only Atiku Can Restructure And Improve Nigeria's Economy - Nwodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
We Will Improve Nigeria's 'Haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-Hashim

People's Trust (PT) presidential candidate, Olawepo Hashim discusses the difficulty in doing business in Nigeria and what he would do to dismantle it to create a $4trillion economy for Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW5J_Hx2-G0
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by femidejulius(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Unfortunately, you are not contesting to win.

1 Like

Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
femidejulius:
Unfortunately, you are not contesting to win.

Surely, he is contesting to win and victory is around the corner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by femidejulius(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
I will quote you after the elections.
bilms:

Surely, he is contesting to win and victory is around the corner
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
femidejulius:
I will quote you after the elections.

Feel free to do so.

I won't quote you, we will ensure you live a better life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by femidejulius(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
I don't doubt that fact that your man is better than the candidate of the two major political parties. That is another story. What I meant is that a few weeks to the general elections, I am yet to listen to a single radio jingle of your candidate or even see one of his bill boards or hear someone like you knock on my door to sell him to me despite the fact that I live in one of the most popular cities in this country

Even your man knows he is contesting to lose.
bilms:

Feel free to do so.

Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
femidejulius:
I don't doubt that fact that your man is better than the candidate of the two major political parties. That is another story. What I meant is that a few weeks to the general elections, I am yet to listen to a single radio jingle of your candidate or even see one of his bill boards or hear someone like you knock on my door to sell him to me despite the fact that I live in one of the most popular cities in this country

Even your man knows he is contesting to lose.

It appeared you have not really been listening to the radio stations or watching the tv. I say this because, Hashim's jingle have been playing on ait, tvc, channels.

The radio jingle have been playing on wazobia, ray power and others.

Probably you need to listen more, particularly during their peak hours
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by donprinyo(m): 3:02am On Jan 19, 2019
It obvious dis guy get brain, but unfortunately, he can't unseat buhari. Pls don't waste votes. Either u want to continue de sufferings by diz cabals or be atikulated
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by smoke9910(m): 3:18am On Jan 19, 2019
donprinyo:
It obvious dis guy get brain, but unfortunately, he can't unseat buhari. Pls don't waste votes. Either u want to continue de sufferings by diz cabals or be atikulated
Nigerians prefer a brain dead nomad. They should accept the mess the country is in. It's our collective fault for allowing men who can't even lead animals to rule men.
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 19, 2019
bilms:

It appeared you have not really been listening to the radio stations or watching the tv. I say this because, Hashim's jingle have been playing on ait, tvc, channels.

The radio jingle have been playing on wazobia, ray power and others.

Probably you need to listen more, particularly during their peak hours
Pls don't sound deluded. We all know that Hashim and his party don't have a structure in every state to be able to pull the required votes needed to win each region. In Abuja and the S/E including S/S, much people don't know him (I can also say NE and NW too). Most educated Nigerians consider Moghalu and/or Sowore as the third choice.

I want to share the same optimism like you but it's a long shot. Has Hashim even been on state/regional campaigns? Can he pull the crowds that the other two are pulling? Not all Nigerians have radio, TVs or even educated. There's grassroot politics... A lot to be done yet

Everyone besides the two main candidates running for the presidency is a better alternative. Unfortunately, the better candidates don't have the right party structure to unseat these guys from power
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by vioment: 3:23am On Jan 19, 2019
Guy just join sowore and ezekwesili.
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by Yankee101: 3:29am On Jan 19, 2019
Go and rest

It's not yet your time
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by adadike(f): 3:46am On Jan 19, 2019
Oga, abeg join d moving train. me and you know say it's Atiku all d way. please dont be left out. when it's truly your turn, we will all vote for you. I repeat, join the winning team now.
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by Shegzy8(m): 4:16am On Jan 19, 2019
Guys I'm really in need of help..I've got some pressing issues I have to attend to and its so urgent...i'm really in need...I reside in osun state...I really need opportunities to raise this money and I am ready to work for it...please if you live in osun or around you can call me...if you have any way you can help, or opportunities in which I can use to raise it before February 5th...I got laid off at work and no means or source of livelihood.... Its life and death...its an emergency please...08108669224
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by gbagyiza: 4:44am On Jan 19, 2019
smoke9910:
Nigerians prefer a brain dead nomad. They should accept the mess the country is in. It's our collective fault for allowing men who can't even lead animals to rule men.

Let me be frank with u, our major problem is Hausa/ Fulani in d northern part n Yoruba Moslems in south west. They vote base on sentiments, no matter what you say they will go n vote this man again. Mark my words.
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by oyichi: 6:41am On Jan 19, 2019
don't fear, this man is going ,even if inec declare him winner, all local and international stake holders knows that he is going to rig d election, so pdp will definitely have there own result ,which d international community will believe is d true result, there will be protest and somebody will be forced to hand over with help from foreign powers, don't think saraki is going to the us to play, obasanjo and jonathan are influencing his meetings, they and some other prominent nigerians are doing d underground work, trust this, this government will not exceed 2019
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2019
KingMEXX:
Pls don't sound deluded. We all know that Hashim and his party don't have a structure in every state to be able to pull the required votes needed to win each region. In Abuja and the S/E including S/S, much people don't know him (I can also say NE and NW too). Most educated Nigerians consider Moghalu and/or Sowore as the third choice.

I want to share the same optimism like you but it's a long shot. Has Hashim even been on state/regional campaigns? Can he pull the crowds that the other two are pulling? Not all Nigerians have radio, TVs or even educated. There's grassroot politics... A lot to be done yet

Everyone besides the two main candidates running for the presidency is a better alternative. Unfortunately, the better candidates don't have the right party structure to unseat these guys from power

You are very funny.

How can you even compare Hashim to all these smaller parties in terms of structure?

Hashim has a solid structure in at least, 28 states, giving him the required spread in more than 2/3rd of the country. This is a bssic requirement to be a serious contender.

If you combine the entire structure of Sowore, Oby, Moghalu, Fela etc, they are still less than that of Hashim. None of these other one's are present even in 10% of the country. How can you compare with someone in atleast 75% of the country?

Please go and check INEC's nomination list to properly inform yourself.

Apart from PDP and APC, none of these other one's come close in have 1/3 of Hashim's structure.

I can assure you that Hashim is here for the victory. Victory is around the corner
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by Thepoll(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2019
gbagyiza:

Let me be frank with u, our major problem is Hausa/ Fulani in d northern part n Yoruba Moslems in south west. They vote base on sentiments, no matter what you say they will go n vote this man again. Mark my words.

Stop being stupid by mentioning "Yoruba Muslims"
Am one, and Buhadumb is a f_£aking Cow.
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by femi4: 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
bilms:

Feel free to do so.

If he can come up with 1M votes, I ll declare him as the winner
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by bilms(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
femi4:
If he can come up with 1M votes, I ll declare him as the winner

He will not only get that, he will get much more and emerge in 2019
Re: We Will Improve Nigeria's 'haphazard' Investment Process - Olawepo-hashim by femi4: 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
bilms:

He will not only get that, he will get much more and emerge in 2019
keep dreaming

(1) (2) (Reply)

African Leaders Are Just Wicked And Heartless(photos,video) / 2023: Has Reality Begun To Dawn On APC? (Pic) / This Is The Original Picture!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.