Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Uk Visa -urgent Info - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa -urgent Info (744 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa / Uk Visa Application Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visa -urgent Info by timbercharles: 1:00am On Aug 14, 2010
I applied for Tier 1 General (Work Permit) Visa in July 2010 and was denied.

I want to apply for a Student Visa,  Do you think the previous decision might affect my new student Applicant?

Please i need advise Urgently.
Re: Uk Visa -urgent Info by Osama10(m): 1:02am On Aug 14, 2010
Not really, just get all the requirements they need.
Re: Uk Visa -urgent Info by justwise(m): 7:02am On Aug 14, 2010
timbercharles:

I applied for Tier 1 General (Work Permit) Visa in July 2010 and was denied.

I want to apply for a Student Visa, Do you think the previous decision might affect my new student Applicant?

It depends on the reasons why u were refused Tier 1 General (Work Permit), if you had forged any document then ur current application maybe affected.
Re: Uk Visa -urgent Info by timbercharles: 8:26am On Aug 14, 2010
I didn't forged any document. This was the reason they gave me for the denial.

I quote "The Degree Certificate could not be verified and the evidence of previous earnings submitted do not corroborate the claimed earning and it therefore refused.

***For my Bank statement , they said i didn't include my Tax clearance to corroborate my claim of earning.

***MY Degree Cert, they said the office has attempted and failed to verify this document with the issuing institution using the standard verification procedure.further details are contained in the document verification report. (If we are unable to verify a document as genuine or false using standard verification procedures, then we are to ignore it as evidence for scoring point)

Institution is Uni Ilorin.  I heard that University of Ilorin don't usually response to them so for this reason i was denied.

So if i put in my Student Application.  Do you still think the previous decision might affect my new student application?

Re: Uk Visa -urgent Info by justwise(m): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2010
timbercharles:

I didn't forged any document. This was the reason they gave me for the denial.
I quote "The Degree Certificate could not be verified and the evidence of previous earnings submitted do not corroborate the claimed earning and it therefore refused.
***[b]For my Bank statement , they said i didn't include my Tax clearance to corroborate my claim of earning.
***MY Degree Cert, they said the office has attempted and failed to verify this document with the issuing institution using the standard verification procedure.further details are contained in the document verification report. (If we are unable to verify a document as genuine or false using standard verification procedures, then we are to ignore it as evidence for scoring point)[/b]Institution is Uni Ilorin. I heard that University of Ilorin don't usually response to them so for this reason i was denied.So if i put in my Student Application. Do you still think the previous decision might affect my new student application?Please i need advise Urgently.
You may stand a good chance IF you address the issues they raised for refusing ur visa previously.

If you are self employed then get ur tax clearnance sorted out. Its pretty clear now what u need to do to stand a chance of getting a visa
Re: Uk Visa -urgent Info by timbercharles: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2010
You mean to Appeal?
Re: Uk Visa -urgent Info by justwise(m): 9:23am On Aug 14, 2010
timbercharles:

You mean to Appeal?

Don't waste ur time with appeal, i mean re-applying

(1) (Reply)

Help For Direction / Null / Trying To Make New Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.