Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies (21525 Views)

Wahala!!! Portable Zaazu Side Seun Kuti, Slams Psquare And His Family. VIDEO / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Slams Man Who Said Davido Is A Better Singer Than Fela / Here’s Why Seun Kuti Is Mad At Parents Attending Political Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by Reelmii: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2019
Elliot2:
poor attempt at appreciating truth. Are u mad? (in femi kuti's voice.)
the mad has more than one "a" so correct urself
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by femi4: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
whitebeard:
now imagine if they do this...who would listen..even NANS is on their neck and the words of NANS is falling on deaf ears..!!
Imagine having a rally with no one to talk to.

We are not united in purpose in this Country.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by whitebeard(m): 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2019
UncleJudax:

Niggga you missing some vital genes.
inability to dialogue and comprehend facts is a behavioural gene I think u missing..I know a good therapist though
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by whitebeard(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2019
femi4:

the fact that we arnt united is my point exactly..!
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by UncleJudax(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
whitebeard:
inability to dialogue and comprehend facts is a behavioural gene I think u missing..I know a good therapist though
You dimwit. Dafuq you know about behaviour. When you are questioning a legitimate concern.

You are a semi idieot grin

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by DayDreamer05(m): 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mr Seun : The Man Of The People
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by Elliot2(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
whitebeard:
Poor attempt at making sense
poor attempt at appreciating truth. Are u mad? (in femi kuti's voice.)

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by Reelmii: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
whitebeard:
oya u explain it na...explain it to me how parents not attending political rallies will help the ASUU strike situation... No one has been able to explain it yet
it is only a greedy parent that would attend rally while their children waste their time at home

is it not because of the garri and rice or rather money that will make them go for the rally?

all this people that are contesting, did u see their children there?

did thier children school here? are their children in Nigeria?

the same rally that will end with fights and killing

do u think going for rally will make a difference on who will be the government ?

anybody that wins the election will not be different from the present one, na today election start for Nigeria. ....

guy abeg, I tire abeg, I cant type all I have in mind
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by starstunna1313(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
whitebeard:
what does he expect the parents to do...

So cause of ASUU they shouldn't vote...! Did ASUU say they should not vote..!! They shouldn't attend political rallies, what should they do, they should carry cardboard and start protesting against ASUU strike...even the students are not protesting is now parents that will now protest..this is Nigeria stay woke..!!

I thought you were going to make sense
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by 22brains(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Letenwam:
Seun Kuti in a new Instagram post, slammed parents attending political rallies while their kids are at home due to ASUU Strike. Seun Kuti who stated that a hijab crisis in a secular school can create more outrage than the closure of our university, wondered if parents attending political rallies while their kids are at home due to ASUU strike are mad. 

He wrote; 

“Your children aren't attending school but u are attending political rally. Are you maaaad?

Until we are ready to serve our children and not just raise them, we shall never understand national development. How hijab crisis in a secular school can create more outrage than the closure of our university for months is the proof we need to know that we are willing to serve everything else but our children. Learn to serve your children not just raise them! #getthesax.”

https://lailasnews.com/ASUU-strike-seun-kuti-slams-parents-attending-political-rallies/

so because of ASUU, we should not send BUHARI to Daura?
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by 22brains(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2019
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by whitebeard(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
UncleJudax:

You dimwit. Dafuq you know about behaviour. When you are questioning a legitimate concern.

You are a semi idieot grin
I know for sure that ur DNA dont have the right materials to synthesize the gene responsible for simple analysis of facts...how u see it is how u take it...it never hurts to think bro..!
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by 22brains(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
femi4:

Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by arinzos(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2019
Whiteboard grin

I have Nothing to say to you
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by 22brains(m): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2019
LOL..... so because of ASUU, we should not send BUHARI to Daura?
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by whitebeard(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2019
starstunna1313:

I thought you were going to make sense
guy see they not going to political rallies won't change a dime, Nigeria isn't all that united, if some parents say they won't go to rallies another set would go making the aim of those that didnt go a failure..all we can do now is to take charge and vote in a sane person, not some power or money obsessed person..!
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by whitebeard(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2019
arinzos:
Whiteboard grin

I have Nothing to say to you
whitebeard** smiley
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by Trexnemesis(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2019
Seun made sense 80%. The "Are you maaaaaad" is from the "Igbo" part of his brain - 20%.
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by arinzos(m): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2019
whitebeard:
whitebeard** smiley
You need to Re-read His Post and Re-Think.
All he is saying is,if Majority of parents would protest instead of Attending rallies,Maybe FG would yield to ASUU demands.

Parents Protest would be way Different from NANS or even Students.

Do you remember Eligibility 2015??....parents Protested and everything was Reversed.
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by Brio984(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
whitebeard:

u way get sense Watin u Don do.. u er here typing rubbish just because of cheap like..
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by rickyrex(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2019
whitebeard:
what does he expect the parents to do...

So cause of ASUU they shouldn't vote...! Did ASUU say they should not vote..!! They shouldn't attend political rallies, what should they do, they should carry cardboard and start protesting against ASUU strike...even the students are not protesting is now parents that will now protest..this is Nigeria stay woke..!!
truth be told your statement is simply why Nigeria is where it is today. always satisfied with the PDP or APC wrapper, one derica of rice and one thousand naira shared at rally than your children's future. what is it that they will tell you at the rally that you have never heard before. your absence of everyone at the rally could be a peaceful way of demonstrating our anger towards bad governance.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by oruma19: 7:57pm On Jan 18, 2019
U are one of the fools he is refering to. bastard
whitebeard:

Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by UncleJudax(m): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
whitebeard:
I know for sure that ur DNA dont have the right materials to synthesize the gene responsible for simple analysis of facts...how u see it is how u take it...it never hurts to think bro..!
Bro. Park well. You wey na only RNAs de Your body grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by Fidelismaria: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin grin

Lol

The students too are not helping matters

Some of them will be like : 'ASUU SHOULDN'T CALL OFF THE STRIKE OOO AM MAKING MONEY'

imagine

Stupid youths
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by bigiyaro(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
whitebeard:

guy, relax, this is actually above and beyond your comprehending faculty.
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by precious1967(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
dont blame them there is poverty on d land. they ve to collect one bowl of rice, one t-shirt, one base ball cap and n500.00 transport fare. BYE
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by ijabiken1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
Letenwam:
Seun Kuti in a new Instagram post, slammed parents attending political rallies while their kids are at home due to ASUU Strike. Seun Kuti who stated that a hijab crisis in a secular school can create more outrage than the closure of our university, wondered if parents attending political rallies while their kids are at home due to ASUU strike are mad. 

He wrote; 

“Your children aren't attending school but u are for the first seun uattending political rally. Are you maaaad?for the first time seun,u make sense,upon say u smoke weed but u still make senses

Until we are ready to serve our children and not just raise them, we shall never understand national development. How hijab crisis in a secular school can create more outrage than the closure of our university for months is the proof we need to know that we are willing to serve everything else but our children. Learn to serve your children not just raise them! #getthesax.”

https://lailasnews.com/ASUU-strike-seun-kuti-slams-parents-attending-political-rallies/

Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by Ttipsy(f): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2019
whitebeard:
make ur own sense then!
Re: ASUU Strike: Seun Kuti Slams Parents Attending Political Rallies by Sanemind(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2019
Biscuits:

How is anything he wrote remotely making poor sense? undecided
abeg help me ask am oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of dead Durojaiye (alasari) Ishola's Accident spot on Thisisjs.com / Nedu Of Wazobia Fm White Wedding To Uzo / Baby J: Linda Ikeji Reveals Her Baby’s Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.