Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

"I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari (29055 Views)

USA Trip: Atiku Lied To Evade Arrest, Went As Aide To Tambuwal / Twitter Ban: Lai Mohammed Returns To Nigeria After Fruitless US Trip - SR / US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by onubijoe(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2019
Are you perfect?

You looted your father's but he had to keep you because you have something to offer

Go back and ask yourself "who are the looters in Nigeria ?
Then you will see how Buhari name will appear in many places

Kuginzi:

Hmmm!! Blessings indeed.
Blessing of Stealing
Blessing of Money laundering
Blessing of lawlessness
Blessing of Corruption.
Thanks we don't need your blessing.
Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by ezkimow(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2019
Kuginzi:

Hmm! These loquacious duo are liable to Heart attack

Hehehehe
I'm not a desperate Zombie like you wink

We'll try our best and leave the rest to God

The option of suicide only exist for you and your ass licking, life drained, brain dead, blood thirsty, blind and leprosy struck products of accidental discharge - condoms would have saved Nigeria of such 'USEFUL IDIOTS' like yourself

Cheers Man cool
Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by wellmax(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2019
dahnimoh:
[/quote] A fool is one who sees facts and denies it.
[quote author=life2017 post=74902142]*Atiku listed as an ‘aide’ to Nigeria’s Senate President – AF*
January 19th 2018

The United States Bureau of African Affairs (AF) has disclosed that Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, was listed as an aide of Senate President Bukola Saraki.

“We cannot apprehend Atiku because of our diplomatic ties with Nigeria, he’s being booked as an ‘aide’ to Nigeria’s Senate President,” AF said.

It would be recalled that Atiku who for 12 years was unable to enter the US following corruption indictment against him, arrived Washington on Thursday in company of Nigeria’s Senate President Bukola Saraki.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/atiku-listed-as-an-aide-to-nigerias-senate-president-af/
Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Charly68: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2019
Na Americans go vote ?
Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2019
NobleAngell:
Permit me to ask this but in what way is my opinion conflicting with yours? I'm confused.

O! Now I understand. I actually used your opinion which is a FACT to support my response to the person I mentioned. YOUR OPINION IS AT ALL NOT IN CONFLICT WITH MINE BUT A CONCORDANCE. Thank you once again for asking, goodmorning and do put smiles on people's faces as well as wear a smiling face too this lovely day.
Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by okeynelson: 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2019
Kuginzi:
Biafra or No Election
Ahaaa!!!!! re u kidney me.
Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by NobleAngell(f): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
WORDWORLD:

O! Now I understand. I actually used your opinion which is a FACT to support my response to the person I mentioned. YOUR OPINION IS AT ALL NOT IN CONFLICT WITH MINE TO A CONCORDANCE. Thank you once again for asking, goodmorning and do put smiles on people's faces as well as wear a smiling face too this lovely day.
Have A lovely day too.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2019
NobleAngell:
Have A lovely day too.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Sureties Know Fate Tomorrow / Patrick Osagie Eholor On EndSARS: I Left Heaven In Canada To See Hell In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.