Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood (56583 Views)

The All-time Top 10 Best Players, According To Fourfourtwo / I Pick Players By Size Of Thier Joystick, Says German Woman Coach (picture) / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by MrBONE2(m): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by LINTUNE(m): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2019
jasonguru:
I will like to play in the team grin tongue
so if she sees ur sick u become sexually satisfied or what undecided

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Ultimategeneral: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2019
oluwasegun007:
The bigger the the tool, the higher your chances of being dropped out..

Big tool reduce running speed..
Exactly what i was thinking
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by excel101(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2019
jasonguru:
I will like to play in the team grin tongue
Then you're telling us you have a big manhood
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by AmKen(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:

Who no like better thing? tongue
Hmmmmm! Better thing = Big Anaconda.
Tell me more.
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by pocohantas(f): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2019
izzou:

You no well

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is a compliment na grin
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by saintandsinnerz: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2019
A1PHA:

see the rubbish you typed
when a woman does it there is humor involved but when a man does/says anything close to that he is sexist. feminism reeks of double standards angry

wait wait wait you even typed sensational headline ....it is finished
I think she was right. The German coach gave the sarcastic answer because of the gender-sensitive nature of the question. Think about it
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Ishilove: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2019
pocohantas:

I don't know if why these guys no too get sense. One has even tagged her a feminist. already. Seems they breathe same air.

Their kind of stupid is very similar.

"If it is a man...blablabla". Like they ask men what they were wearing when a man gets harassed. Dumb creatures.
Calling their lot dumb is an insult to dumb creatures all over.
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by pocohantas(f): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2019
Ishilove:

Calling their lot dumb is an insult to dumb creatures all over.

All the guys wey dey calm na non-romance section. This state of paranoia is very serious.
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Papadoh(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2019
Pretty sure she was being sarcastic.
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
Whether joke or sarcasm,if a German male football coach of a female team makes any statement saying he picks his team based on the size of the females' boobs and buttocks, he would be labelled a sexual deviant,sacked,investigated and even jailed.They dare not make such a comment unless they want their lives ruined
you are bothered about d response and not the useless question...why ll d journalist ask such drab questions.?? would he have expected the players to strip to chat with her in dressing room...let's reason well abeg remov day biased cloak u got towards feminism mind am a man with a penis before u think I be woman
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by IprintMONEY: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2019
a woman does and says it, its fun for the media and readers, when a man starts choosing players according to their boob size and pussy shape, they wil say its sex abuse. women over rate sex. this Bleep sef, na the man dey loose. the woman got nothing to loose. i dont know why men even pay women for sex, it should be the other way round .

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2019
kay9:

Dude, please keep quiet.

If you've played even college-level football, you'd know the question is neither stupid nor insulting. Coaches ALWAYS meet their players in the changing room, especially for last pep talk before match starts and also during halftime - and lots of players are often in various levels of unclothedness at this time. So the question is very valid - at best, out of genuine curiosity; at worst, an attempt to tease at all the male nudity she gets to see.

And guess what, I personally take no offense at her answer, in fact I think its a funny, if a lil-over-the top, rejoinder. What ticks me the wrong way is your implying that the question was offensive... Biko, offensive how? Or the other commenter - whose moniker I already forgot - that said the question was gender-biased. I mean, how the flying fcck does one even reason that??
oga u keep quiet d question na stupid one as such d answer she gave...a certain journalist once ask Ghana coach French man then wen Ghana hosted d nations cup if Ghana failed to win d nations would he resigned..d coach told him if I was ur dad I won't be proud of u... see some journalist can ask very stupid annoying questions..
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2019
pocohantas:

God gave you a brain for a reason, use it!
Read before responding. Calling feminism upandan, read!!!!! If na toto matter now, you guys will read and understand everything.

your comments gets dumber
i understand her comment was sarcastic what i pointed out was that a man cannot do such without all these feminists making false claims about him

clearly now we know who is not using their brain not even a single brain cell

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2019
saintandsinnerz:

I think she was right. The German coach gave the sarcastic answer because of the gender-sensitive nature of the question. Think about it
i understand that but we cannot deny the fact that if a man made that comment it will not be taken lightly

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by akinszz: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2019
OMEGA009:

Trust me, Sweetie. You wouldn’t even make the reserve bench grin
with BBC he should be able to make first eleven grin grin
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by zinizta: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
If na guy now... "he's a pervert"..gringrin...

so you dont understand sarcasm?
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2019
zinizta:

so you dont understand sarcasm?
I understand sarcasm bro.. You should also know why I gave that comment....

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by skukimania(f): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2019
Meaning, those with carrot size or dot size can't be selected. Lol!
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Ablechukwu(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2019
na first team i go dy naaaa.
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Onliie(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2019
Her type will miss out on messi
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by sureboy24(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2019
No stress
The EARN PACK is an Ebook that shows you Massive Ways to Make Instant Cash with your mobile phone.

*Inside this Ebook;*

>> Earn pack

>> *65 Exclusive Ways Of making Massive income with just your mobile phone*

All Inside this Ebook

And Anyone and do these easily!

*You Definitely can't Miss this BOMB! �*
contact me via whatsapp 08105818618
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by madrid5: 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Elder0001:

When will you get married and stop asslicking kids in their early twenties?
nigerian is too populated we don't need more marriages.
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Ayobami7(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Donbabajay12(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
Aa1
DanDeeBoss:
If na guy now... "he's a pervert"..gringrin...

Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by saintandsinnerz: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
A1PHA:

i understand that but we cannot deny the fact that if a man made that comment it will not be taken lightly
Yes you're right
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by 2buffagain(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
kay9:

You don't get... We know! grin We know she was being sarcastic. What we are asking - or at least, I am asking - is, if a MAN made the same comment - if a male coach had retorted that he picks his all-female team based on their breast sizes (or vaginal tightness, or whatever, lol..) would YOU still find it sarcastic?

Tell me in all honesty, would you??

Just watch...
No female will answer this simple question.
They won't because to them, an argument is never an opportunity to learn or to come to a sound conclusion on a matter, but purely to argue. These vagina'd creatures could care less about honesty and reason.

This is why no one takes women seriously and neither should you. grin
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Oyindidi(f): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
Elder0001:

When will you get married and stop asslicking kids in their early twenties?
When you stop eating google ogbono soup grin
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Tamarapetty(f): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
Leonardoreel:

You can emulate from her by doing that within your locality but do inform us of location before you start picking...
Lol, from your state
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
When you stop eating google ogbono soup grin

Stop stalking me babymama.
Re: Imke Wubbenhorst: I Pick Players According To The Size Of Their Manhood by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lukaku should be in her January transfer market grin

Sikiratu Yekini Receives Cash And Goods From A Group Of Nigerians / Neymar Unfollows Edinson Cavani On Instagram Over Set-Piece Issue / Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures)