Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Lai Mohammed Lied About Bank PHB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Lied About Bank PHB (647 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Bank PHB Allegations From Lai Mohammed / Collapse Of Bank PHB: Atiku Has Questions To Answer - Lai Mohammed / Lai Mohammed Lied, FG Paid ‘Large Ransom’ To Free Dapchi Girls – UN Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Lied About Bank PHB by KingsCity: 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2019
This is simple: The N156 million he said Atiku benefited from is too small to lead to the demise of a bank

For the avoidance of doubt, the main reason Bank PHB failed is its failed acquisition of Spring Bank and not Atiku
Re: Lai Mohammed Lied About Bank PHB by psucc(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2019
Oxford can better change the spelling of the word "lie" to "lai". Everything about it is straightforward. The pronunciation conveys the meaning and the spelling confirms it.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Lied About Bank PHB by sammy99(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
anoda english word and meaning discovered from d minister of lies lai=lie so equate it to b lai muhammed lai about bank PHB
Re: Lai Mohammed Lied About Bank PHB by Nascar: 10:33pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Lied About Bank PHB by obaataaokpaewu: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2019
Bank PHB was one of the new banks after Soludo's minimum of #25billion recapitalisation deadline. So I wonder how #150million that was deducted from #25+billion will lead to the demise of the bank.
I saw the news, Lai wasn't coherent, he was just playing with some A4 papers which I believe contain the so called proofs. A typical Lai would have shown the papers to the press, but he was hiding it like a WAEC examiner hiding Marking scheme from students grin

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Lied About Bank PHB by KingsCity: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2019
obaataaokpaewu:
Bank PHB was one of the new banks after Soludo's minimum of #25billion recapitalisation deadline. So I wonder how #150million that was deducted from #25+billion will lead to the demise of the bank.
I saw the news, Lai wasn't coherent, he was just playing with some A4 papers which I believe contain the so called proofs. A typical Lai would have shown the papers to the press, but he was hiding it like a WAEC examiner hiding Marking scheme from students grin

Exactly. The man is a very pathetic case.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Lied About Bank PHB by chieftroller003: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Lied About Bank PHB by SalamRushdie: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2019
The bank collapsed yet today it's owned by Buharis friend
Re: Lai Mohammed Lied About Bank PHB by DerrickzB: 12:27am On Jan 19, 2019
Hehehe.. do no take this clown serious.. see how BMC are avoiding this thread and this man.. they are even ashamed of his claims!!
Re: Lai Mohammed Lied About Bank PHB by mabea: 1:42am On Jan 19, 2019
Atiku's US trip took them by surprise so they are looking for how they can cover their shame.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Gubernatorial Candidate Hon.muhammed Imams Campaign Tour Of Monguno & Gajira / You’ll Never Regret Voting PDP - Maryam Bayero / No Controversy In The Appeal Court Judgement Of Zamfara APC Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.