Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Buhari Emotional As PDM Declare Support For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Emotional As PDM Declare Support For Him (374 Views)

PDM, Yar’adua Political Family Declares For Support Atiku, PDP / PDM Candidate Asks Tribunal To Void Buhari’s Victory, Order Fresh Poll / We Are Not Part Of Coalition Agaisnt Buhari - PDM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Emotional As PDM Declare Support For Him by Mankos(m): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2019
- The Peoples Democratic Movement (PDM) has declared support for President Muhammadu Buhari- The founding chairman of the PDM, Dr Farouk Abdulaziz led other executives to visit President Buhari- Peoples Democratic Movement is a political movement started by Shehu Yar’AduaIn what was seen as a setback for the candidacy of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the Peoples Democratic Movement (PDM), a political movement started by Shehu Yar’Adua today declared support for President Buhari.Atiku, who is now in America on a foreign campaign, has always regarded Yar’Adua as his mentor and leader.But today, the founding chairman of the PDM, Dr Farouk Abdulaziz led other executives to declare support for President Muhammadu Buhari’s candidacy. Among the delegates was the current chairman, Senator Abubakar Mahdi.President Buhari and leaders of the PDM. Femi Adesina It was an emotional ceremony at the State House Council Chambers as President Buhari recalled his relationship with Yar’Adua, who he described as a friend, classmate and dependable colleague in the army He said:“I am very pleased to receive this delegation and I am forced to remind you of an emotional revival or reminder you brought to me which I think I have to tell you for respecting your steadfastness.President Buhari and a leader of the PDM. Photo source: Facebook; Femi Adesina“Late Gen. Yar’ Adua was my classmate for nine years; primary and secondary andwe joined the military the same day.“He went to Sandhurst and I went Mons both in the UK. And during the civil war, I was in Awka sector; he was in Onitsha sector; under late Murtala Muhammed and again, we decided to link up from Abagana to Onitsha.“Unfortunately, he was wounded; I went to meet him in hospital in Benin—this is much I care about my relation with late Yar’Adua.’’He thanked the group for articulating its appreciation of what his administration had been doing, adding that he was overwhelmed by the group’s steadfastness.Buhari said he never thought there would be such as consistent group in the country–people who would make up their minds based on principles and stick to the principles over the years.

Re: Buhari Emotional As PDM Declare Support For Him by Iziq(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2019
Even if he cries, he is retiring come Feb 19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Emotional As PDM Declare Support For Him by ebuk4real(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2019
Why can't these scammers rest for heavens sake?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! General Danjuma Reveals Secret Plans To Rig Election / Joe Penny - American Journalist Deletes Tweet Claiming Atiku Paid $1.1m For Visa / Kaduna Stands Still For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.