Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ever Righteous Through Jesus Christ. Amen! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Righteous Through Jesus Christ. Amen! (336 Views)

Only Through Jesus Christ Can A Person Produce Righteousness. / Did Old Testament Saint Became Righteous Through Their Works? / Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Righteous Through Jesus Christ. Amen! by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:08am On Jan 19, 2019
I was meditating on how righteous and justified I am through my sweet Jesus this morning and the presence of God was strong on me.His fragrance was so beautiful. His anointing keeps pouring forth on me. Don't get me wrong His presence is always with me but stronger when I completely focus on Him.

You too can experience this and more, if only you will believe rightly. Infact His awesome presence is our birthday right. Stop believing that you are a sinner after what Jesus Christ has done for you at the cross. Believe and confess always that you are the righteousness of God through the finished and perfect work of the Son of Man(Jesus).

Wrong believing have rob us of the manifest presence of the Lord and his blessings. Drive this tuth into the core of your being through meditation and watch the annointing of God come upon you and overshadow you. You are ever righteous through the precious blood of the lamb. Do you believe it? As for me I am and I believe it with all my heart and soul.

Right believing will usher in the power of God into your life, just test and see. God bless!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Righteous Through Jesus Christ. Amen! by jiggaz(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
bloodofthelamb:
I was meditating on how righteous and justified I am through my sweet Jesus this morning and the presence of God was strong on me.His fragrance was so beautiful. His anointing keeps pouring forth on me. Don't get me wrong His presence is always with me but stronger when I completely focus on Him.

You too can experience this and more, if only you will believe rightly. Infact His awesome presence is our birthday right. Stop believing that you are a sinner after what Jesus Christ has done for you at the cross. Believe and confess always that you are the righteousness of God through the finished and perfect work of the Son of Man(Jesus).

Wrong believing have rob us of the manifest presence of the Lord and his blessings. Drive this tuth into the core of your being through meditation and watch the annointing of God come upon you and overshadow you. You are ever righteous through the precious blood of the lamb. Do you believe it? As for me I am and I believe it with all my heart and soul.

Right believing will usher in the power of God into your life, just test and see. God bless!!
Amen... I am blessed through Christ Jesus!! Hallelujah!!
Re: Ever Righteous Through Jesus Christ. Amen! by Charisplus(f): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Amen! Thank You Lord for the gift of righteousness. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Ever Righteous Through Jesus Christ. Amen! by Charisplus(f): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Charisplus:
Amen! Thank You Lord for the gift of righteousness. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Ever Righteous Through Jesus Christ. Amen! by jiggaz(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2019
Good morning Lord Jesus!!

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Prophet Caught & Disgraced After Stealing At Spar Supermarket (Photo) / A Six-year-old Boy Beheaded Right In Front Of His Mother In Saudi Arabia / Practice Christianity Anyhow You Want, But Just Believe In Christ, Thats All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.