Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Slay Queen Ignores Man Wooing Her,but When She Saw His Flashy Car… See What She - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Ignores Man Wooing Her,but When She Saw His Flashy Car… See What She (481 Views)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Ignores Man Wooing Her,but When She Saw His Flashy Car… See What She by Oyinsblog(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2019
A man was trying to get the attention of this curvy slay queen, calling her as she walked but she pretended as if she didn’t hear the man.

She probably ignored him thinking he was just a random broke guy looking for cheap romance.

When she turned back and saw the man going to his white Mercedes Benz, she pretended as if she was injured.

The man held her and led her to his pricy car.

The video is making the rounds online amid debates about transactional s*x which has become rampant in Nigeria.

Photos below:

But watch the video with the link below:
https://justofofo.com.ng/2019/01/slay-queen-ignores-man-wooing-herbut-when-she-saw-his-flashy-car-see-what-she-did/

FTC

Re: Slay Queen Ignores Man Wooing Her,but When She Saw His Flashy Car… See What She by XhosaNostra(f): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2019
I'm sure this was taken from a movie. That escalated fast.
Re: Slay Queen Ignores Man Wooing Her,but When She Saw His Flashy Car… See What She by youngest85(m): 7:33am On Jan 19, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Flames Of Vengeance / My Girlfriend Is Not A Virgin But She Lied To Me / Pastor Restores Church Member Manhood In Church (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.