Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,253 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape (23456 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Ebuka Udugbo: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man, Claim He Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by Fatherofdragons: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2019
Can you imagine, the man even leaked the nudes of the girl that accused him of rape and yet he still committed suicide.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by Originakalokalo(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2019
Sirheny007:
Sometimes,
I have deep respect for people who committed suicide.

It not easy to contend with God and be in charge of your own death.

Suicide is riding a jet to hell. No one can contend with God.

Jesus is the only way to heaven.. Knowing Jesus is the key.

Jesus said that a time will come when the dead will hear the voice of the son of God.... and they will ressurect..

Without Jesus your sins are not forgiven.. and you can't stand before a Holy God with your sins at death..

Your soul becomes dirty and filthy at death..

Accept him as your Lord and savior today so that his blood can wash away your sins.... This makes you clean before God when you eventually die.

You don't know where you will be tomorrow...the rate of death is high this days... You and I can leave this world anytime.

It doesn't matter what you have done in the past...

He will make you new and give you a new life... You will then be able to live a sinless life.

...Oh, you are a Christian?

Is Jesus your Lord?

Does he dictate how you live your life? Do you obey his instructions? If not, you need to repent too... Else,

"depart from me you workers of iniquity is statement you should expect at the judgement throne. "

Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by justtruth88miSt(f): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=abdulazeez1002 post=74907296][s][s]Eyyah.

That's what Atifku supporters would take febuhari[/s]

Buhari till 2023[/s]
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by Truflame: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2019
This is why people should think twice before they send negative remarks on social media. Stay away from bully. Many people may not be in good mood to handle negative remark or criticism.

Somehow, the lady who accused him of rape is guilty, intact she murdered the young man if truly the man did not rape her

Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by Sirheny007(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Suicide is riding a jet to hell. No one can contend with God.

Jesus is the only way to heaven.. Knowing Jesus is the key.

Jesus said that a time will come when the dead will hear the voice of the son of God.... and they will ressurect..

Without Jesus your sins are not forgiven.. and you can't stand before a Holy God with your sins at death..

Your soul becomes dirty and filthy at death..

Accept him as your Lord and savior today so that his blood can wash away your sins.... This makes you clean before God when you eventually die.

You don't know where you will be tomorrow...the rate of death is high this days... You and I can leave this world anytime.

It doesn't matter what you have done in the past...

He will make you new and give you a new life... You will then be able to live a sinless life.

...Oh, you are a Christian?

Is Jesus your Lord?

Does he dictate how you live your life? Do you obey his instructions? If not, you need to repent too... Else,

"depart from me you workers of iniquity is statement you should expect at the judgement throne. "

Are you preaching to me?
Come over and i'll lecture you. angry

Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by Enuose242(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2019
Lol even my own girl friend I dated for over 6 years accused me of rape cause I caught her cheating and I wanted out ... Man they don’t kill in the police station you get locked up you get your bail and they investigate if you truly raped whoever is accusing you or not

Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by lacreamieboie(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2019
TollaniInvestCo:
This thing is painful, bullying and Rape are all wrong things..God knows best though.

So u dey here... Na Oye
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by Chinashopping84: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
na wa o.
people no dey fear death again
ikegwuru nno. pussy suya hahaha cheesy
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by Originakalokalo(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2019
Sirheny007:

Are you preaching to me?
Come over and i'll lecture you. angry

OK sir. I am here..

*let the lecture begins *
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by higgs: 10:26am On Jan 19, 2019
People should stop taking rape allegations so seriously. If someone is accused of rape,he should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. The onus of proof lies on the accusers.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by uuzba(m): 10:29am On Jan 19, 2019
Sirheny007:
Sometimes,
I have deep respect for people who committed suicide.

It not easy to contend with God and be in charge of your own death.
Committing suicide is simply telling God that he does not have any further plans for you.
Is that the attitude that you think will allow you enter Heaven and go and sit down with God and all the angels?
Your pride will not even allow you enter heaven. So where will you go?
The other place Na.
There is no middle. It's either you were on your way to heaven or you were on your way AWAY from heaven.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by MrTeCO(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2019
snrman:
Is it now twitter. I give him 3days to resurrect

His dead body is on the net already.... the name of the hotel where this happened too was also shown.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by uuzba(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2019
higgs:
People should stop taking rape allegations so seriously. If someone is accused of rape,he should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. The onus of proof lies on the accusers.
Nigeria is even better with our jagajga setup. Overseas, they will put your name in newspaper, you will fill forms, No employer will employ you again. Your name will be spoilt.
Nigeria, after 1 week, everybody don forget your case, begin curse nepa and government as before.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by TollaniInvestCo: 10:33am On Jan 19, 2019
lacreamieboie:

So u dey here... Na Oye

grin shocked my guy my guy

Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by Ikem11(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2019
franchasng:
My own personal opinion on this:

The guy didn't commit suicide just because a random lady or ladies accused him of rape, of course rape accusation is common with successful men even in USA, Europe, Asia, etc, so its not new and he is aware of that. Cristiano Ronaldo hasn't committed suicide, neither did Kobe Bryant or David Beckham or Bill Clinton, and even former Israeli serving President.

I am suspecting that guy put his hands in some diabolical things known as "money ritual" and known in Yoruba dialect as "Ogun owo", so the thing most have probably backfired....remember he tweeted that his mother heard the news that he raped a lady and died out of heart attack, how many Nigerian mothers care about such rumors, if its like that, many Nigerian mothers must have died, including the ones whose sons are popular politicians being labelled all sorts of names online and offline....only that guy knows what went wrong but my instinct tells me his hands aren't clean with his financial success.

If he was that feeble minded, he wouldn't even come out online to be bragging and refuting such claims....talk more of taking his own life because of that forgetting about his wealth, his son and all the spark that comes with the little money he has, something is wrong with his ways of making money, go figure out or argue with your mirror undecided

You are a very foolish and useless person. Do you know what depression can do to human being? Next time when u open your mouth to talk try reason before uttering trash.

There is something called emotional depression. You can control it depends on the people surrounding u at that given point in time. U using case of Ronaldo and Co as a reference do u know the emotional advices and therapy they might be going just to stay alive?

I pray one day God will allow such to happen to u so that u learn how to talk.

Poor men always see every rich men as diabolical and that's why they remain poor. For ur mind nobody fit be rich without doing ogwu ego no be so? Iti azu ino. Go make money fool

Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by rame18(f): 10:36am On Jan 19, 2019
All those ladies that have consensual sex and cry rape at the end, what is your aim in life undecided

Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by uuzba(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2019
Truflame:
This is why people should think twice before they send negative remarks on social media. Stay away from bully. Many people may not be in good mood to handle negative remark or criticism.

Someone, the lady who accused him of rape is guilty, intact she murdered the young man if truly the man did not rape her
Social media is a two sided fruit. On one hand, eat it like any other fruit and be healthy. On the other had avoid it like that fruit God told Adam and Eve Not to eat. It will be there, look at it. But don't touch.
It is up to your wisdom to know what to do. I feel bad for the furniture guy, becuase he is not 100% on his phone like some lazy youth. At least he has workshop, can keep his phone aside and do something physical with his hands to take his mind off the phone.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by fykes(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2019
franchasng:

The guy didn't commit suicide just because a random lady or ladies accused him of rape, of course rape accusation is common with successful men even in USA, Europe, Asia, etc, so its not new and he is aware of that. Cristiano Ronaldo hasn't committed suicide, neither did Kobe Bryant or David Beckham or Bill Clinton, and even former Israeli serving President.

I am suspecting that guy put his hands in some diabolical things known as "money ritual" and known in Yoruba dialect as "Ogun owo", so the thing must have probably backfired....remember he tweeted that his mother heard the news that he raped a lady and died out of heart attack, how many Nigerian mothers care about such rumors, if its like that, many Nigerian mothers must have died, including the ones whose sons are popular politicians being labelled all sorts of names online and offline....only that guy knows what went wrong but my instinct tells me his hands aren't clean with his financial success.

If he was that feeble minded, he wouldn't even come out online to be bragging and refuting such claims....talk more of taking his own life because of that forgetting about his wealth, his son and all the spark that comes with the little money he has, something is wrong with his ways of making money, go figure out or argue with your mirror undecided
100% correct!!
His demons are after him.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by NUJABEZ: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2019
deepwater:
This thing called TOTO...

Hi Deepwater, forgive my impertinence, I did send a PM which you may not have seen.

Thing is, I know you work in the maritime sector, and I am looking for an opportunity to serve aboard a ship for at least one month to gather first-hand material for my novel. I don't mind paying for a berth in a ship, but I do want to work in one so that my experiences can be more suitable for the material I seek.

Question: could you please advise me on how I can get such a job, or how I can book time in an ocean-going vessel?

I am looking forward to your help. Thank you!!
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by Ozkar: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2019
As much as you can, keep your issues off social media, twitter especially. It's a super-toxic zone full of bloodthirsty hypocrites all too willing to pronounce people guilty and bully them to death.

Not everyone can handle cyber bullying. Keep rape accusations off social media, take it to court.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by OKOATA(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2019
franchasng:

I am suspecting that guy put his hands in some diabolical things known as "money ritual" and known in Yoruba dialect as "Ogun owo", so the thing must have probably backfired....remember he tweeted that his mother heard the news that he raped a lady and died out of heart attack, how many Nigerian mothers care about such rumors, if its like that, many Nigerian mothers must have died, including the ones whose sons are popular politicians being labelled all sorts of names online and offline....only that guy knows what went wrong but my instinct tells me his hands aren't clean with his financial success.

You are insinuating sh1t. Those liking your comments are assholes like you. Negative minded assh0le you are. So if any young rich man dies now he did rituals abi. I don't know why your brainless with your fish brain
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by Ablechukwu(m): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2019
To dy Guys ! may no lady accuse yuh of RAPE u no notin abut....
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by lastempero: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Fake life kills faster,argue with your keyboard and be the next.

Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by Kay17: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2019
franchasng:

You obviously have not been subjected to an allegation of rape on a public platform. And your reputation as well as your business reputation has not mobbed in the court of public opinion. The public gets to see you with a sadistic light. People hate rapists just as do with murderers and robbers; and by their opinions punish the alleged wrongdoer. Think about, morality relies on what others think of you. If you are thought to be a rock then you are a rock. Public opinion is more powerful than you think, and it is why we are social animals.

Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by DerideGull(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2019
Fatherofdragons:
Can you imagine, the man even leaked the nudes of the girl that accused him of rape and yet he still committed suicide.

It is unfortunate he failed for the newly found feminist movement in Nigeria.
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by Johnpaul01: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
this guy isn't dead, how come only punched published the news
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by Johnpaul01: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
snrman:
Is it now twitter. I give him 3days to resurrect
3 days?? I give him today to resurrect
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by Uglymugg: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Enuose242:
Lol even my own girl friend I dated for over 6 years accused me of rape cause I caught her cheating and I wanted out
Are you serious?
Re: Michael Asiwaju: Twitter Users Reacts After He Committed Suicide Over Rape by CaptainGOOD: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
MrTeCO:

[s]OP you're very biased.

You went to twitter, picked the tweets that justified your stand on the whole saga, cut and joined them and then posted here as if it's the majority of what most people were tweeting. Guys please head to twitter now and see for yourself. It's the number one trending there.

I was on that guys wall the day he posted this....that was the day I fear for this generation. People said all sorts of things to this guy, girls especially. The abuse, the banters that followed was something that scared even me. This is the 4th time I would be witnessing cyber bullying that led to someone's death.

We should really thread with caution these days on how we address people online. It's not everyone that has strong heart like most of us. There are some that words get to them easily. I don't really blame that guy cos it's only him that knows what he was battling with. Imagine your whole lifes works destroyed under minutes because of a silly accusation.

This generation is heartless. I really don't buy into these rape stories anymore cos I don't understand how someone will say she was raped and didn't bother to report to the police or confide to someone close. Didn't go to the doctor to get checked and have a proof. Didn't go for rehabilitation cos of the truama suffered at least to have a solid proof(cos most legit rape victims undergoes that). Didn't even make any effort that period to report that someone raped her.

Then wait years later to report it on social media. Not in a court oo. Not in a police station ooo. But the fucking social media that every information posted immediately is believed to be true.

This has now become a norm for girls. Using rape case to blackmail guys and when it doesn't work they take it to social media. SMH I'm just starting to hate on girls. Really, they've been playing this victim card for long now and using it to bring men down. Danmmmit.

Heaven knows that if I were in Lagos that day I would have spent the whole day making sure I will try to stop him. Nobody posts about his/her if that person isn't fed up already and doesn't see any more reason to live.

Please let us be mindful of our words here. Always try and reach out to depressed people if you can and if you're in the same city as that person go and look out for the person. Most importantly if it's a guy that posted it, a lady should reach out immediately cos we tend to confide with the opposite sex than with same sex.

Look out for each other cos this suicide stuff is not a joke. That shit has a spirit that follows it around[/s].

Nonsense trash, he is a rapist and even a fool to take his own life

Soldiers Turned Driver To A Sweeper For Refusing To Part With Bribe In Ekiti / 81-Year-Old Ohio Man Shoots Uber Driver Over Scam Allegations (Video) / 13-year-old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Molested In Lagos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76