Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Radio Goddess Displaying Ample Bosoms As She Joins Rebel Group - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Radio Goddess Displaying Ample Bosoms As She Joins Rebel Group (2381 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) / Internet On Fire As Nigerian Lady Stuns With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) / Radio Goddess, Moet Abebe, Fast Becoming Lord Of The Rings [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Goddess Displaying Ample Bosoms As She Joins Rebel Group by Samgist(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Nigerian on air personality, Moet Abebe reveals the reason why she continually shows too much skin and display her cleavages on social media. The 5ft 5 former beauty queen says she simply dresses up that way to look rebellious like some of her role models.

Source
http://samgist.com/radio-goddess-displaying-ample-bosoms-as-she-joins-rebel-group/

Re: Radio Goddess Displaying Ample Bosoms As She Joins Rebel Group by EwuOjota: 9:11am On Jan 19, 2019
I agree.

Common sense is not common.

1 Like

Re: Radio Goddess Displaying Ample Bosoms As She Joins Rebel Group by itspzpics(m): 9:25am On Jan 19, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Radio Goddess Displaying Ample Bosoms As She Joins Rebel Group by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2019
wow
Re: Radio Goddess Displaying Ample Bosoms As She Joins Rebel Group by Peterdreddblog(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2019
smiley
Re: Radio Goddess Displaying Ample Bosoms As She Joins Rebel Group by CherryRivera: 11:23am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Radio Goddess Displaying Ample Bosoms As She Joins Rebel Group by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2019
CherryRivera:
angry

I was just booking space...

sad
Re: Radio Goddess Displaying Ample Bosoms As She Joins Rebel Group by itspzpics(m): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Radio Goddess Displaying Ample Bosoms As She Joins Rebel Group by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ample bosoms looking like 2 flat fufu pasted on somebody's chest - shiooooor!

1 Like

Re: Radio Goddess Displaying Ample Bosoms As She Joins Rebel Group by ayewunmi: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 4 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN DURING THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL TRAINING?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

FEES: N37,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Tuesday, 29th of January, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week trainings also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Your Laptop. Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING, WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO CREATIVELY DESIGN PROJECTS! THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Radio Goddess Displaying Ample Bosoms As She Joins Rebel Group by lilmax(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
you are idiotic for saying ample

(1) (Reply)

“I Didn’t Film My Son And Posted It To Abuse Him”, Mother Of Little Boy In Calm / My Hubby's First Wife Is Happy I Married Him / Iyanya Talks About Parents Death & How His Brother Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.