Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies (20888 Views)

Why El-rufai Is Angry With Tinubu: Nigerian Governors' Forum Chairmanship / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by Omnivalent(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2019
RIP
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by kennyjam: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by Hotzone(m): 10:10am On Jan 19, 2019
TimFisher2:

undecided

I can perceive your odour from here
DOG
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by Ayobami7(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2019
Rip
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by wolewolsz(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2019
Last election he lost his son... observing in 3 D

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by lasmile(f): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2019
I rushed into this thread, what a blow

Hello there,

*The Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme*

BBSBC Consults has introduced a new platform for Nigeria graduates in a bid to remedy the results of those who graduated in poor grades. It was introduced to remedy the results of those who were unable to standout academically during their first degree due to one challenge or the other.

Top-Up degree or HND Conversion programme is suitable for the following types of students;

1. HND students planning to convert to BSc
2. BSc 3rd class
3. Drop outs
4. Those who wish to change programme
5. Those with good grades but wish to possess dual degree (a new degree in another programme) to enable him / her compete favorably to jobs.

BBSBC Consults brings *HEGT University, Benin Republic* closer to you and its now your choice to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

HEGT University, Benin republic is one of the finest institutions in Benin republic that is fully equipped for teachings, fully accredited by Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria. Accepted also for NYSC and employment in Nigeria.

Details;
a. Lectures: holds in Nigeria, online and exams online
b. Pass assurance
c. Affordable tuition
d. Duration is 6-8 months (Accelerated 2 semesters)
e. Partnered Institution: HEGT University, Benin Republic.

For details contact;

BBSBC Communications, 3, Akinsola Akingba Street, Baruwa-Ipaja, Lagos. Call / Chat 09026858400.
If God has blessed you and you are not in the class of the above graduates, kindly Re-Broadcast to your contacts, someone might be in need of it.
Thanks,
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2019
2!d term
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by Mikora: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2019
The midget should have died in his place

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2019
2015 El rufai lost two of his sons just before elections and he said nobody should sympathize with him.

His elder brother now just before election.

You can hear the way he is bragging not to loose.

The greater the sacrifice, the higher the chances of winning.

Blood sacrifice. Argue alone.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by maxiuc(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2019
Hmmmmm

Last time he was to contest for Governorship election his son dead

Now another election time his brother

Dem don use this wash ballots box

Hmmmm

Kanayo kanayo of politics

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by zinizta: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2019
kingemzy5:
Thought it was even the real el rufai we know.. Meanwhile RIP go and face baba God.. Meanwhile your brother own turn is waving at him around the corner

... and so, yours and mine is not around the corner??

Do you people even think before you comment...LAWD!!! given the level of intelligence displayed by everyday comments posted on this site, Nairaland is getting shittier and shittier every passing day....
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by Sholaco: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2019
God gave, God take so what s d big deal, i see no reason why most people marvelled when their passive enemy died....is it because the dead man s related to elrufai?
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by toluxa1(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2019
This man is either being severely punished and being affected by all the rains of curses Abuja people placed on him or is ritualist. The way his family people especially children have been dying is strange. He has lost three children and now brother. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk this morning reveals that AVM Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai, the immediate senior brother to Gov. Nasir Elrufai has died.

He died earlier today in Kaduna.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-el-rufai-dead/

Should have been el rufai himself. Waste of space.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by kanubiafra: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk this morning reveals that AVM Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai, the immediate senior brother to Gov. Nasir Elrufai has died.

if its down south they will start to tell us he was used for rituals to get political power. just to make igbo's look bad
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by Veetee(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2019
DLondonboiy:

This girl is neither a zombie nor a wailer. She is on another level..
seriously i think he's losing it, her post doesnt make sense to me at all.
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by kanubiafra: 10:31am On Jan 19, 2019
CilicMarin:

Just like your own, is starring at you too!

Wicked souls, masquerading as ipob yoots.
ANIMAL what has this got with ipob? WHAT if the guy is from the the 67% southern kaduna people that el rufai said will not vote him even if if picks the pope as deputy?
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by mohims(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2019
kingemzy5:
Thought it was even the real el rufai we know.. Meanwhile RIP go and face baba God.. Meanwhile your brother own turn is waving at him around the corner
Agent of Satan wishing death on someone. Egbe-igwe gbagbuo gi

Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by 22brains(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

eyaa... He must have used him for electoral rituals to ensure buhari campaign was a success.
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by 22brains(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2019
mohims:

Agent of Satan wishing death on someone. Egbe-igwe gbagbuo gi
eyaa... He must have used him for electoral rituals to ensure buhari campaign was a success.
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by 22brains(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2019
kanubiafra:
ANIMAL what has this got with ipob? WHAT if the guy is from the the 67% southern kaduna people that el rufai said will not vote him even if if picks the pope as deputy?
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by 22brains(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2019
Hotzone:

DOG
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by 22brains(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2019
Hotzone:

DOG
eyaa... He must have used him for electoral rituals to ensure buhari campaign was a success. El-rufai we all know.
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by 22brains(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2019
Veetee:

seriously i think he's losing it, her post doesnt make sense to me at all.
eyaa... He must have used him for electoral rituals to ensure buhari campaign was a success. El-rufai we all know.
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by jrusky(m): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2019
This Hell Rufai is loosing every member of his family one after the other let him check himself I guess apc cultist are not using him as their sacred cow to appease their cult lord.

RIP bro. But for Hell Rufai their is no peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by mohims(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2019
22brains:
Your mental state needs an evaluation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by Kaetoh: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2019
Useless midget ritualist. Every year he loses some member of his family .. Always his sons , now brother, who next tongue
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by 22brains(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2019
mohims:

Your mental state needs an evaluation.
i have 22 of them. Should i borrow u one? Na joke o hahaha
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by mohims(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2019
22brains:
i have 22 of them. Should i borrow u one? Na joke o hahaha
Hahahaha. Nothing do you. Chop knuckle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2019
tsephanyah:
Every time I go out in public I think about how much I hate the public. And I can only assume it is mutual. Crazy Bloggers; Politicsngr wants to become Linda ikeji by force
lunatic
Re: Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies by 22brains(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2019
mohims:

Hahahaha. Nothing do you. Chop knuckle
i dey feel u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate / Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State / Six Things You Need To Know About Anambra Burial Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.