Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Why Are Igbos Bringing Insult To Igbo Race? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Igbos Bringing Insult To Igbo Race? (561 Views)

Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement / Yahaya Abdullahi: It Is An Insult To Say Senators Shouldn’t Spend N5.5bn On Cars / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Igbos Bringing Insult To Igbo Race? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2019
Anything I see people insult Igbo I will feel pain all over my body, not because they purposely did it but because they brought it upon themselves.

Take Biafra issue as a case study.

Kanu included many ethnic tribes, states and into it and called them Igbo/Biafra, those people get angry and insult kanu and Biafra then Igbo insult the people's tribe. That will then lead to hatred on Igbo.

"Urhobo, isoko,ijaw,ibibio, etc" said they don't want, different group leaders have come out and rejected it but igbos won't listen.

You said they don't know what they want?! Is that not an act of desperation and insult?.

Don't get me started on the issue of been "Igbo" forcefully claiming other people that have continued to deny you over and over and over again.

The insults will received daily is getting too much
Re: Why Are Igbos Bringing Insult To Igbo Race? by Iwillbegreat: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2019
"Igbo people logic"

We ijaw are not biafrans please stop including us in your plan.

Igbo people reply: "mumu you are biafra, you don't know you want"

Ijaw: " is it by force we are not biafra"

Igbo people: " you will forever be slave to the Fulani just like Yoruba, you will suffer in this zoo Nigeria".

Is it by force?
Re: Why Are Igbos Bringing Insult To Igbo Race? by DrGoodman: 10:18am On Jan 19, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Anytime I see people insult Yoruba I will feel pain all over my body, not because they purposely did it but because they brought it upon themselves.

Take Yoruba has a traders fights issue as a case study.

Tinubu included many ethnic tribes, states and into it and called them miscreants, those people get angry and insult Tinubu and Oduduwa then Yoruba insult the people's tribe. That will then lead to hatred on Yoruba.

"Okun, kabba illorin, etc" said they don't want, different group leaders have come out and rejected it but yorubas won't listen.

You said they don't know what they want?! Is that not an act of desperation and insult?.

Don't get me started on the issue of been "Yoruba" forcefully claiming other people that have continued to deny you over and over and over again like the people of Kwara and Kogi

The insults we yorubas received daily is getting too much

Really? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Igbos Bringing Insult To Igbo Race? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2019
Iwillbegreat:
"Igbo people logic"

We ijaw are not biafrans please stop including us in your plan.

Igbo people reply: "mumu you are biafra, you don't know you want"

Ijaw: " is it by force we are not biafra"

Igbo people: " you will forever be slave to the Fulani just like Yoruba, you will suffer in this zoo Nigeria".

Is it by force?
you are very correct, they can't say a sentence without mentioning Yoruba.

The hate will bring on our self is too much
Re: Why Are Igbos Bringing Insult To Igbo Race? by Iwillbegreat: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2019
Igbobyblood:
you are very correct, they can't say a sentence without mentioning Yoruba.

The hate will bring on our self is too much
grin

Na Benin people own worse pass
Re: Why Are Igbos Bringing Insult To Igbo Race? by overall90: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2019
Another lunatic on the loose.spits

1 Like

Re: Why Are Igbos Bringing Insult To Igbo Race? by gidgiddy: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Anything I see people insult Igbo I will feel pain all over my body, not because they purposely did it but because they brought it upon themselves.

Kanu included many ethnic tribes, states and into it and called them Igbo/Biafra, those people get angry and insult kanu and Biafra then Igbo insult the people's tribe. That will then lead to hatred on Igbo.

"Urhobo, isoko,ijaw,ibibio, etc" said they don't want, different group leaders have come out and rejected it but igbos won't listen.

Don't get me started on the issue of been "Igbo" forcefully claiming other people that have continued to deny you over and over and over again.

Ofeke. Ndi be anyi, gbachi nu nwampama nkiti.
Re: Why Are Igbos Bringing Insult To Igbo Race? by Iwillbegreat: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Ikwere, ika, ekpeye say they aren't Igbo but migrants from Benin. Look how igbos react.

Ekpeye: please we aren't Igbo, stop including us as Igbo!

Igbo: you are Igbo, British and Nigeria propaganda made you not to see yourself as Igbo.

Ekpeye: no we aren't Igbo, we are migrants from Benin, we are always been distinct from Igbo even before colonisation.

Igbo: so you are claiming that ashawo tribe abi? I pity your worthless future, Benin people are devil and you claim your people are from devil ancestry abi! Mumu.

"Later the Igbo guy will create many topics insulting the Benin and creating different monikers"
Re: Why Are Igbos Bringing Insult To Igbo Race? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2019
Re: Why Are Igbos Bringing Insult To Igbo Race? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2019
Igbobyblood:

I pity your life...

Though I know you have none.

You were never an Igbo and never will you be. Igbos don't need people like you.

BIAFRA DOES NOT MEAN IGBO.... since you don't know.

BIAFRA IS an ijaw word.

Stop deceiving yourself. Nnamdi Kanu simply gave Biafra to its original owners...NEXT>>>>≥
Re: Why Are Igbos Bringing Insult To Igbo Race? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

I pity your life...

Though I know you have none.

You were never an Igbo and never will you be. Igbos don't need people like you.

BIAFRA DOES NOT MEAN IGBO.... since you don't know.

BIAFRA IS an ijaw word.

Stop deceiving yourself. Nnamdi Kanu simply gave Biafra to its original owners...NEXT>>>>≥
they said they don't want it. Is it by force?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Deceiving Nigerians, His Govt Empowering Boko Haram – Obasanjo / Tension As Gunmen Attack Adamawa Community, Raze Catholic Seminary / [pictures]osinbajo Escapes Death As The Helicopter Carrying Him Crashes At Kabba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.