Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Any Good Programmer That Wants To Do Business? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any Good Programmer That Wants To Do Business? (864 Views)

Good Programmer Needed Urgently For Huge Project!! / I Want To Be A Good Programmer / Can I Be A Good Programmer Without Studying Computer Science In The University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Programmer That Wants To Do Business? by mezarddinny: 10:44am On Jan 19, 2019
straight to the point... I have some good ideas that can make cool money but I don't know how to program that much so I am looking for a good programmer to partner with so we can make the ideas reality. the programmer will not be getting paid but income from the ideas will be shared between us.

any programmer interested should message me on whatsapp through my contact 08133(6)59607

ps: programmer should be able to make web apps and also create forum(like nairaland) ... programmer that can make a software Is also preferred

it is not instant profit that matter but profit in the long run which is good investment
Re: Any Good Programmer That Wants To Do Business? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hey hello, i am interesting in partnering with a business person like you. Send me a message at akinbami.gbenga@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

A Good Web And Graphics Designer Needed Urgently / Ios Developer Needed In Lagos / Help Get My Gmail Account Back Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.