Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos (34292 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Stronger And Fresh In New Pictures / Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by shoeswarehouse(f): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
Always beautiful

Shoes ready to be sent to your doorstep, pay on delivery within Lagos. check my signature to see the thread and pictures of some of our collections. Free delivery for most parts of Lagos.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by Epifanio(m): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
undecided Dirty, ugly thing. angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
sexiestharam:
Extremely beautiful ke? With her eyes that look like that of an owl? I laugh in swahili! grin cheesy

Jealousy kill u der tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Jamariwolff:
_seun is a GAY.
Everyone on nairaland knows this, fact!

Look at this ass padded fagg0t going around with a female Monika. Don't allow me to remember you oooh..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by Jamariwolff(f): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
HenryDion:

Look at this ass padded fagg0t going around with a female Monika. Don't allow me to remember you oooh..
yeah. I'm a fagg0t, and seun is my partner!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Jamariwolff:
yeah. I'm a fagg0t, and seun is my partner!

Glad you didn't deny your nature. At least be bold enough to change that F to M. No one will beat you up.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
Platony:

Appreciate wat beauty??

Naturally she is fine bt, with dis level of make-up & photo editing,..even oshiomole will look like Denzel Washington. I despise excessive ph
oto editing.
Lol, we all have our choices
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by Jamariwolff(f): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2019
HenryDion:

Glad you didn't deny your nature. At least be bold enough to change that F to M. No one will beat you up.
And I am glad you accept the owner of your FAVORITE forum is my partner!

Stupid Small Boy!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
Jamariwolff:
And I am glad you accept the owner of your FAVORITE forum is my partner!

Stupid Small Boy!

If he is gay, I've no problem with that.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by Jamariwolff(f): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2019
HenryDion:

If he is gay, I've no problem with that.
AND u have a problem with me being his PATNA & fùcking him in the ass!!!

Why?!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2019
Jamariwolff:
AND u have a problem with me being his PATNA & fùcking him in the ass!!!

Why?!

I dnt have problem with that. I've problem with you having a dick and parading around with a female Monika.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by Jamariwolff(f): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2019
HenryDion:

I dnt have problem with that. I've problem with you having a dick and parading around with a female Monika.
LIL by LIL u cometh out of the CLOSET!
keep coming DON'T BE SCARED!!!

There's a HOMOSEXUAL curfew going on on this Forum, and I hope you survive that, and not get your gay ass incarcerated

So you have no problem with GAY fuçkery, but you're angry I'm FEMALE and thus your sexually preferred gender refused you and still prefer me over you, so you're scared I'm going to accumlate them all and LEAVE you with no-one to FÙÇĶ you in the ass!!

Shame!

You're such a FÀGGOTRY EXTREMIST!

Goodlck to your ANUS!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by meobizy(f): 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol at forgetting to photoshop the camera crew out of the pictures. I am not impressed.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
Jamariwolff:
LIL by LIL u cometh out of the CLOSET!
keep coming DON'T BE SCARED!!!

There's a HOMOSEXUAL curfew going on on this Forum, and I hope you survive that, and not get your gay ass incarcerated

So you have no problem with GAY fuçkery, but you're angry I'm FEMALE and thus your sexually preferred gender refused you and still prefer me over you, so you're scared I'm going to accumlate them all and LEAVE you with no-one to FÙÇĶ you in the ass!!

Shame!

You're such a FÀGGOTRY EXTREMIST!

Goodlck to your ANUS!!

I'm not homophobic, but i ain't gay.. Don't make such illogical statement. The whole NL knows that you're a sex starved black negro with a shrinked dick, parading himself as a female. Unless you've aspiring to become a transgender, I'll still advise you to come out to your real identity and stop fooling yourself with that F sign.

Come on, be real.. This is a faceless forum. No one is gonna arrest you. Unless you have some sort of gender dysphoria. In that case, good luck grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by tfash96(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Khonifer:

Your English is also scaring me embarassed
abi that homo sapien just murdered madam english
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Extremely Beautiful In New Gorgeous Photos by tfash96(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Valerie47:
Nairaland must have another definition of extremely beautiful. All I see is a face baked from foundation to window level.
Let's move into our new house then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Ifu Ennada: If I Want To Do Olosho Work I Will Charge More Than ₦500k / Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Appears On New York Times Square Billboard / B-Elect Of Thorobred Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.