Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

What Is Atiku Auctioning In United States? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Atiku Auctioning In United States? (474 Views)

Despite Auctioning Vehicles, Lagosians Still Deliberately Flout Traffic Rules / Where Is Atiku Abubakar? / New Minimum Wage: Why Is Atiku Or The PDP Not Saying Anything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Atiku Auctioning In United States? by netpro(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2019

It is undisputed that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential Candidate of the PDP has a case bordering on Money laundry and bribery in the United States. And for over 13years, Atiku was unable to step a foot in the US.

After Atiku's became the PDP candidate for the forthcoming election, efforts were on full gear to clear all the hurdles in his way and whitewashed his corrupt image. PDP bigwigs, US lobbyists and even former President Obasanjo were all drafted to plea his case. Atiku is currently in the US in a show extravaganza to bandage what is left of his image in the fight of his political survival.

But what should concern every patriotic Nigerian: What is Atiku and all those pleading his case offering the United States to avoid locking him up? What is it that on the street of Washington, Atiku is looking fly like Hollywood superstar, BUT in the meeting with US officials he looks very sober like a kid being chastised? Nigerians deserved to know all the things Atiku has promised the United States to look the other way. We already know he plans to sell NNPC and other National Assets to his Friends.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Atiku Auctioning In United States? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
To be a zombie is a bad curse.. That is why I and my household reject every zombiestic material.. Just like the way am rejecting the OP
OP right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Atiku Auctioning In United States? by netpro(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
kingemzy5:
To be a zombie is a bad curse.. That is why I and my household reject every zombiestic material.. Just like the way am rejecting the OP
OP right now

Just few weeks left for Atiku and majority of his supporters to start screaming "No Referendum, No Erection" grin
Re: What Is Atiku Auctioning In United States? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
netpro:

Just few weeks left for Atiku and majority of his supporters to start screaming "No Referendum, No Erection" grin
That was boring I swear!!
Re: What Is Atiku Auctioning In United States? by HappyPagan: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2019
kingemzy5:

Like seriously if you live to see Friday quote me and call me a bastard!!!
BASTARD.... How far now? I still dey here o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Atiku Auctioning In United States? by netpro(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
Re: What Is Atiku Auctioning In United States? by SouthEastFacts: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
Yoruba moslems have no shame. Even almajiris have sense pass them
Re: What Is Atiku Auctioning In United States? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
HappyPagan:

BASTARD.... How far now? I still dey here o.
Okay ooooooo!!
Re: What Is Atiku Auctioning In United States? by HappyPagan: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2019
kingemzy5:

Okay ooooooo!!
BASTARD.
Re: What Is Atiku Auctioning In United States? by SalamRushdie: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2019
he is auctioning the Buhari the Dullard so Nigerians can be hopeful once again
Re: What Is Atiku Auctioning In United States? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
HappyPagan:

BASTARD.
Your papa name
Re: What Is Atiku Auctioning In United States? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2019
HappyPagan:

BASTARD.
Your papa
Re: What Is Atiku Auctioning In United States? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
He is auction your senseless brains and blind eyes that can’t see that Buhari is showing signs of early dementia

Buhari does not remember anything, Osibanjo keeps translating English to English to him

And you wonder why Naija is stuck

(1) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Inclusion Of APC In Rivers State Elections By INEC / PDP Rejects APC's Mulling Of InterimGovernment ...Insists Atiku Will Win / Buhari Will Pull Massive Crowd In Anambra And Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.