Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: (39247 Views)

Online Scholarship Test. / ** 2018 Scholarship Test ** / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Emmaway(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
This kain questions wey I dey see for Practice test. Waiting for the D-Day
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 22, 2019
I don't think this sample test is a reflection of the main test...
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by onapepo19(m): 4:53am On Jan 22, 2019
previous edition participants kindly advice esp. D winners
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 22, 2019
onapepo19:
previous edition participants kindly advice esp. D winners
the test is very hard...infact the time you're using to lament here should be used in practicing arithmetic
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by ademilade(m): 7:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Kindly inform us if you have not receive a mail containing the link to the sample test

@Odunharry @Richiez
I never got the link for the sample test throughout yesterday. Checked my spam, checked everywhere. It wasnt there. Im no. 25.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by ademilade(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2019
Just received the email now. Thanks @Richiez
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by finest0007(m): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Once again, I've missed out.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by nwaobitex: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
Getting ready for the test kiss
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by EVarn(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
I hear you Nelsizzy, anyway, edited.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Veemah(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Just finished taking the sample test. Lmao! The main test is gon be crazy crazy... one's got to be ready for anything

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Cointrader: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ayemileto:
The time isn't really conducive.

Apart from the fact that we have people that are working, we also have religious people among us.

6PM starting time will either be at the beginning, middle or end of the religious program and it will take time to settle down.

Putting the starting time around 10PM might not be a bad idea.

Majority of students sleep late.

Apart from the above mentioned, MTN & Glo networks are normally faster late in the night to before dawn.

I know of this two because they are the ones I use. I think others might be similar

Better still, participants can be asked to vote on the most convenient time they want to take their test, and the most voted time will be chosen.

There will never be a time that is convenient for everyone. You say people are going for religious programs at 6pm, Some of us have to go to Coven at 10pm, for instance smiley wink

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Brunicekid(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
The main test will be very much different from this online test.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by SmithRussell(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Cointrader:

There will never be a time that is convenient for everyone. You say people are going for religious programs at 6pm, Some of us have to go to Coven at 10pm, for instance smiley wink
Na so una own dey quick start? undecided
Thought 'twas midnight till 3am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Edopesin: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
Emmaway:
This kain questions wey I dey see for Practice test. Waiting for the D-Day
I LMFAO if na that kind you dey expect
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by ritmek(f): 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Cointrader:

una no go kill person with laugh
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Teophilus96(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
@ Richiez

Pls when you say log in between 6pm and 6:07pm,do you mean we should log in to nairaland or to our email(i.e directly to the test from our email)??
Thanks in anticipation..
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Geny5(f): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
Teophilus96:
@ Richiez

Pls when you say log in between 6pm and 6:07pm,do you mean we should log in to nairaland or to our email(i.e directly to the test from our email)??
Thanks in anticipation..
they mean d one in ur email.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Richiez(m): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Teophilus96:
@ Richiez

Pls when you say log in 6pm and 6:07pm,do you mean we should log in to nairaland or to our email(i.e directly to the test from our email)??
Thanks in anticipation..

You should visit the test platform by clicking on the link that will be sent to your mail box.

Before 6:00pm, you wont be given access.
After 6:07 pm, you also can't gain access because access to the test would have expired.

Whenever you choose start the test (between the 6:00pm and 6:07pm time frame), you will still have 35 minutes to complete the test. However, I will advise that you start immediately it is 6:00pm.

The mail containing the link to the online test will be sent much earlier than the time for the test. We'll start sending the mail from 2:00pm on the test day.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by nwaobitex: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Pls why was I disqualified, I was just replying someone's comment cry
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by petux(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
I don't think this sample test is a reflection of what to expect tomorrow. Imagine asking me what alphabet comes next after D.. lol

Best of luck to everyone of us writing the online test tomorrow..
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by TissuePaper: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
nwaobitex:
Pls why was I disqualified, I was just replying someone's comment cry
you had criminal intent
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Teophilus96(m): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Richiez:

You should visit the test platform by clicking on the link that will be sent to your mail box.

Before 6:00pm, you wont be given access.
After 6:07 pm, you also can't gain access because access to the test would have expired.

Whenever you choose start the test (between the 6:00pm and 6:07pm time frame), you will still have 35 minutes to complete the test. However, I will advise that you start immediately it is 6:00pm.

The mail containing the link to the online test will be sent much earlier than the time for the test. We'll start sending the mail from 2:00pm on the test day.

I hope this helps.

Cheers!

Thanks a lot
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Teophilus96(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Geny5:
they mean d one in ur email.

Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Ifesinachi Nelson Ezeh Graduates In Russia With CGPA 5.0 In Masters Degree. / Aston University Student Interrupts Lecturer As He Uses Blender During Lecture / Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.