Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: (39270 Views)

Online Scholarship Test. / ** 2018 Scholarship Test ** / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by nwaobitex: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
TissuePaper:
you had criminal intent
you have no way of knowing my intention, which was not evil BTW. I was replying a comment
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by nwaobitex: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
Xfire Richiez
Don't do me this injustice pls
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by GeoSilYe(f): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
I missed the sample test but please is there something I should know?

Biko oh
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by SmithRussell(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
GeoSilYe:

Biko oh
Click on the link sent to yhur mail and follow the instructions, simple. .
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by GeoSilYe(f): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
SmithRussell:
Click on the link sent to yhur mail and follow the instructions, simple. .

It keeps redirecting me to Google's homepage Oga
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by SmithRussell(m): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
GeoSilYe:

It keeps redirecting me to Google's homepage Oga
It's already past 10pm, it has expired na

e don be for yhu like this; pele
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by EVarn(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
GeoSilYe:

Biko oh
There is nothing special about the sample test, it is not even a reflection of the real tests,so you haven't missed much. I think what the sample test is meant for is learning time management.

It is not going to be scored or considered, it is simply for your own perusal.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Emmaway(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Edopesin:

I LMFAO if na that kind you dey expect
I no say the kwesions no go easy, but I go try...
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by GeoSilYe(f): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
EVarn:
There is nothing special about the sample test, it is not even a reflection of the real tests,so you haven't missed much. I think what the sample test is meant for is learning time management.

It is not going to be scored or considered, it is simply for your own perusal.

Someone mentioned something about logging in with an email or username tho
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by EVarn(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
GeoSilYe:

Someone mentioned something about logging in with an email or username tho
Nope, for the sample test, you don't need to log in with any details. It would have brought out 10 questions immediately you clicked on the email link.

The sample test is not going to have any effect on the grading of the tests. Since you weren't able to practice it, just focus on the real test tomorrow.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by GeoSilYe(f): 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
EVarn:
Nope, for the sample test, you don't need to log in with any details. It would have brought out 10 questions immediately you clicked on the email link.

The sample test is not going to have any effect on the grading of the tests. Since you weren't able to practice it, just focus on the real test tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by EVarn(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by TissuePaper: 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
EVarn:
@Richiez, I saw my moniker is marked red, probably disqualified?. Please reconsider, wasn't aware it was against the rule(though many here are going to do it anyway), pardon me. At least if you can't pardon me, please reconsider @nwaobitex, he was simply replying to my post and I don't want him to miss out because of it. Thanks.
the both of you are criminally minded, you deserve whatever punishment is meted out to you ...good job richiez
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Odunharry(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
I am sure by now almost everyone knows which browser and network is best for them. I will still advice you all put on a reminder minutes before the test link will be sent and also before the test.

Excuses will not be entertained.
All the best to you all.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Hahjascho(m): 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
OK sir.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by TissuePaper: 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
Odunharry:
I am sure by now almost everyone knows which browser and network is best for them. I will still advice you all put on a reminder minutes before the test link will be sent and also before the test.

All the best to you all.
yes sirsmiley
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by BIDOO(m): 12:20am On Jan 23, 2019
Odunharry:

All the best to you all.
Please, Are We Going To Log In Before Answering Our Question Or There Is No Need 4 That?
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Brunicekid(m): 4:10am On Jan 23, 2019
Exactly, in addition to what they moniker above me daddy. .. Before we access the test questions, what details will be required for us to input
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Mammangaddafi(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2019
Brunicekid:
Exactly, in addition to what they moniker above me daddy. .. Before we access the test questions, what details will be required for us to input
That was why you were given a sample test...i don't think it's going to be any different from the main test, except of course the questions. A link will be sent to your email through which you can access the test.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by lordtim001(m): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2019
Donpre:

Bros stop shaking the table. Its already been stated that the nature of the questions won't be released. Just prepare for everything
Na just harmless question.....
See you later
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by jabolo(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2019
GOOD LUCK to everyone taking part in the test today.

As an avid observer, may I also appeal that the results are accepted with magnamity and good grace. The guys sponsoring and running these tests have put in their own personal money, resources and time to create something very different on this platform, somewhere for young people to congregate and strive to win something in the correct way. Let's commend their efforts and not reward them with unnecessary accusations of bias and abuse.

Also, I believe every one wins. If you don't win any money, you get an early lesson in the competitive nature of the job market ahead and how to prepare accordingly. How to mange frustrations in a matured way and seek ways to do better. If you accept the lesson, it will be locked into your psyche forever and you can never lose it. It will stand you in good stead in the future higher stake game of life.

GOOD LUCK once again.

33 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Odunharry(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2019
Good luck to you all

1 Like

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Richiez(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2019
jabolo:
GOOD LUCK to everyone taking part in the test today.

As an avid observer, may I also appeal that the results are accepted with magnamity and good grace. The guys sponsoring and running these tests have put in their own personal money, resources and time to create something very different on this platform, somewhere for young people to congregate and strive to win something in the correct way. Let's commend their efforts and not reward them with unnecessary accusations of bias and abuse.

Also, I believe every one wins. If you don't win any money, you get an early lesson in the competitive nature of the job market ahead and how to prepare accordingly. How to mange frustrations in a matured way and seek ways to do better. If you accept the lesson, it will be locked into your psyche forever and you can never lose it. It will stand you in good stead in the future higher stake game of life.

GOOD LUCK once again.

Nicely said cool

1 Like

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by RichardRexs(m): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2019
Afternoon OP
This is 2:05PM, i'm yet to see the mail
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by IamGoke(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
Email has been received. Thanks.

It was received 13:57 pm.

God bless the coordinators.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by captaininiobong(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2019
yet to recieve a link on stage 1 test. Godbles The Cordinators As They Cordinate The Task, I Knw It Isnt An Easy Job.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by YUSUPH1986(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2019
kudos to the organisers and coordinators of this scholarship, they are time conscious and dedicated, I received the mail exactly 2.03pm.. up you people go I pray
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by shurlar50(m): 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Odunharry:
Good luck to you all
I am yet to receive a mail Sir
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by shurlar50(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2019
shurlar50:

I am yet to receive a mail Sir
Received.
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by RichardRexs(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2019
RichardRexs:
Afternoon OP
This is 2:05PM, i'm yet to see the mail

Received
Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Mutini(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
Mail received... Success to everyone

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: by Emmaway(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2019
The test is here

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l / When JAMB Adds 40 Marks To Your Initial Score(hilarious Photo) / Winifred Hyacinth: UNIZIK Medical Graduate Gets 12 Awards At Induction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.