Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos (14423 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by IMASTEX: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Excaperx:
This man is so shameless.

Anyway, free 10k for my people tongue
I would rather consider it as an insult
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
scam
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by Movic1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2019
wickyyolo:

Its because you don't know how result are transferred electronically. Ignorance is a disease

They transferred result through E- Collation and Result Transmission System. So? Nobody will know who you voted for through ballot Paper system oga. Its only possible through electronic voting..
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by GistFullGround: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2019
Vote buying.

INEC won't see this and call it as it is.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by Antipob777(f): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2019
God bless the next president of Nigeria

Ndigbo are solidly behind you.

Ride on my able VP and God's anointed
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by jidxin(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Wailer over to you !
but shey u no get seensee nii 10k for this economy, traders money is for what? ...it's a waste of money resources cluelessness. Now we are complaining nd u have the guts to call us wailers
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by hollywater: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2019
Fake Pastor. To share 10,000 thousand naira.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by Mcreloaded(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2019
In all of this chess game I wonder where Tinubu is right now because Buhari said he was handing over his campaign to to Tinubu if I remember correctly.
Unless he is doing under ground work as the game changer with his boys (MC Oluomo
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by Omeokachie: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2019
Baba oloja general of the federation.

Agboworin gbogbo naija

Votes-buying midget

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
if PDP are thieves then APC are armed Robbers, if PDP are criminals then APC are terrorists, if PDP are corrupt then APC are lucifers... *
If Nigerians are not hypocrites, why are we supporting Baba to neclect ASUU, even if ASUU have faults yets we are the end-victims. What has change since 2015 on *Education, Health, Social welfare, Transportaion & local security?.*
-Let's learn to say the truth especially on issues that affect our *lives, governance and collective affairs.* Nobody can brainwash me into believing things that all of us know were political lies aimed at continuous domination of the people.
-Buhari is human, can make mistakes. He is sorrounded by both good and bad, selfless and selfish, transparent and corrupt people, why then are we acting as if he is God? when*Insecurity, systematic corruption, poor condition and selective prosecution* are like Jonathan Era.
Say, think and do what you feel is right, but *because many will never forgive him for his inability to truly protect the people.* Many people have paid & are still paying Millions of Naira as Ransom to Kidnappers, *will Buhari compensate them?,* since he cannot provide adequate security?.
-We voted him because we thought he is better than Jonathan, but he allowed the *Tinubus, Osinbajos, Fasholas* and others to be control him Indirectly. He is no more the *"Action GMB"*
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA
ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE
ZOMBIES A. K. A IDIOTIC PIGS OF BUHARI CAN RANTAPChain party of saints that will say PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16 years, but still accept old PDP members APC IS NOW THE CORRUPT PARTY.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by TheStarsAlign: 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
deboysben:
The vote buying continues

I urge good people of edo to grab your own and vote the right people next month

Grab what? the money they will all pay back
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by Afamed: 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Naughtysite:
This man no dey tire.

Tradermoni One month to elections.

Means lifting Nigerians out of poverty.

Professor I shamed for you.
But the same period in 2015 , Jonathan was shortchanging you with the National Treasury by dishing out the dollar to the Governors and other looting crew. Ain't you ashamed?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by deomelo: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by deboysben(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2019
TheStarsAlign:

Grab what? the money they will all pay back
enlight me bro
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
419 dwarf pastor
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by luluosas(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
Ah! Glory be to God. My road (Benin - Abraka Road) finally remembered for reconstruction. Long over duuueeeeeeeeee
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
alizma:
Buhari is somewhere to commission a project, osibanjo is somewhere to flag off a project I have no doubt that Fashola is busy working somewhere too. this is how to campaign. by this time in 2015. they where busy moving our money in different colors and sizes of envelopes.
Don't mind those thieves

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by Shawnnn01: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
jidxin:
but shey u no get seensee nii 10k for this economy, traders money is for what? ...it's a waste of money resources cluelessness. Now we are complaining nd u have the guts to call us wailers
but the billions of dollars Jonathan gave to Obas was judicious ba ? You deserve razor sharp matchet to your medulla.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by Okoroawusa: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
wickyyolo:
If you submit your PVC number and you vote opposition your vote won't count.

They will block your card if you vote any opposition. That is the strategy. This is a hacking process
Shame on u
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by Shawnnn01: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2019
Dont stop hating it is obvious your father or any of his offspring or their own offspring will ever achieve what Osinbajo as achieved so I can understand if you commit suicide before tomorrow
GidiWoodsMan:
419 dwarf pastor
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by captaininiobong(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2019
i had a friend that said when he collected trader money, his problem started from there. tradermoni is funded on peoples blood. its better you pray to God To Help U Than Go And Collect Osinbajo Tradermoni. He Will Answer For His Evil Deeds Except He Repent
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by Afamed: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2019
wickyyolo:

They will block your card if you vote any opposition. That is the strategy. This is a hacking process
Truly PDP supporters are brain dead
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by Afamed: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
captaininiobong:
i had a friend that said when he collected trader money, his problem started from there. tradermoni is funded on peoples blood. its better you pray to God To Help U Than Go And Collect Osinbajo Tradermoni. He Will Answer For His Evil Deeds Except He Repent
Truly it's difficult to defend a candidate who has promised to enrich his friends through the sales of NNPC
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by farem: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Daviddson:
This is vote buying tactic and should be halted by the court.

@SenatorDave1, can you do yourself a favour and stop sharing my posts? Stop embarrassing yourself pls.

So none of you has gone a sane brain to approach court. Sit there dey wail, court don't dey approach una.
Shior!

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by emmaattack: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
To Launches...!
Even the caption is already wrong.
What a....
Complete the sentence.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:
I can't stop hating it is obvious my father or any of his offspring or their own offspring will never achieve what Osinbajo as achieved so I will commit suicide before tomorrow

Eh yaah. You were born and dumped inside the gutter. Your father was a wastrel.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by anya2526: 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2019
Abeg na which time him go come sokoto
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by jidxin(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Shawnnn01:
but the billions of dollars Jonathan gave to Obas was judicious ba ? You deserve razor sharp matchet to your medulla.
common think ... I'm not justifying Jonathan's billion dollars. Move on bro. Jonathan failed and now this ppl are doing a useless venture. Stop dwelling on the past biko. My point is its brainless very brainless traders money cannot help anybody but a means of buying votes
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by Shawnnn01: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2019
If this is how European Asians n Americans forget their past they will not be where they are today and Nigerians will not envy them. If tradermoney is not helping anybody it will not cause any harm to any Nigerian compared to the money Jonathan shared to Obas that he could not pay federal civil servant salary. Democracy is not heaven it is the beta of available alternative APC as proven it is beta for majority of Nigerians, only you Igbos are wailing �

jidxin:
common think ... I'm not justifying Jonathan's billion dollars. Move on bro. Jonathan failed and now this ppl are doing a useless venture. Stop dwelling on the past biko. My point is its brainless very brainless traders money cannot help anybody but a means of buying votes
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by dheilaw1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
wickyyolo:

you are a big fool and only fools like you would take you seriously. How will they know who anybody voted for? Will d ballot paper transmit your vote to inec headquarters? Ipob terrorists and pdp apologists are the most foolish goats I've ever come across
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by dheilaw1(m): 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2019
wickyyolo:

Its because you don't know how result are transferred electronically. Ignorance is a disease
so you mean results will be transmitted before counting? Na goat you be
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by dheilaw1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
agougabriel:
Errand boy
kill yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe / Pictures And Video From Tinubu Presidential Rally In Zamfara State / Bala Ibrahim: Attacks On Ganduje Cost Kwankwaso Ministerial Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.