Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos (14424 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by wickyyolo: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2019
Movic1:

They transferred result through E- Collation and Result Transmission System. So? Nobody will know who you voted for through ballot Paper system oga. Its only possible through electronic voting..

So they said until america electronic voting system was hacked
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by wickyyolo: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2019
dheilaw1:
you are a big fool and only fools like you would take you seriously. How will they know who anybody voted for? Will d ballot paper transmit your vote to inec headquarters? Ipob terrorists and pdp apologists are the most foolish goats I've ever come across

They hacked US voting system why can't they hack Nigerian own. Zombie you no sabi book. We the plan of trader moni if not why will they be collecting their PVC number. Oga laid Muhammed number 2
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by jidxin(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2019
Shawnnn01:
If this is how European Asians n Americans forget their past they will not be where they are today and Nigerians will not envy them. If tradermoney is not helping anybody it will not cause any harm to any Nigerian compared to the money Jonathan shared to Obas that he could not pay federal civil servant salary. Democracy is not heaven it is the beta of available alternative APC as proven it is beta for majority of Nigerians, only you Igbos are wailing �

Bro I'm not an igbo guy nd I'm not ready to be zombified or lick ass. I ask questions and I query, I'm not dogmatic I'm not stupid nd I will continue to say traders money is a stupid innovation
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by dheilaw1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
wickyyolo:

They hacked US voting system why can't they hack Nigerian own. Zombie you no sabi book. We the plan of trader moni if not why will they be collecting their PVC number. Oga laid Muhammed number 2
it was possible in the USA because they have electronic voting in place. Are we operating electronic voting in Nigeria? You be goat
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by Shawnnn01: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
Who cares if you are stupid or not. I told you sharing trader money to ordinary Nigerians trying to heck out a living in this terrible country will always be beta than dashing out the money to Obas. Only idiots will argue against that.
jidxin:

Bro I'm not an igbo guy nd I'm not ready to be zombified or lick ass. I ask questions and I query, I'm not dogmatic I'm not stupid nd I will continue to say traders money is a stupid innovation
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by wickyyolo: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2019
dheilaw1:
it was possible in the USA because they have electronic voting in place. Are we operating electronic voting in Nigeria? You be goat

Goat. Your ignorance need psychiatric hospital. Lying to your conscience
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Edo State To Launches Tradermoni - Photos by jidxin(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Who cares if you are stupid or not. I told you sharing trader money to ordinary Nigerians trying to heck out a living in this terrible country will always be beta than dashing out the money to Obas. Only idiots will argue against that.
hmmn ok. I really don't argue with people that can't think outside the box. Good luck. I was hoping to have an educating argument wit you but it turns out to be d exact opposite ...begone mr man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makinde Blames Oyo Security Challenges On Population Increase / Don’t Make Money Your God, Tinubu Charges Nigerians / EFCC Produces Binance Executive In Court For Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.